In the recent months, this student stayed in two different hotels for a short period of time, the Baymont Inn & Suites in Doral, FL and Westgate Lakes Resorts & Spa in Orlando, FL and the differentiation between both hotels were drastic. While the Baymont Inn & Suites appeared to be of luxury on the outside and in the lobby area, it was far from that – the rates were high priced for what was offered. The room this student stayed in was uncomfortably small and outdated and did not match the description given. The Westgate resort most certainly exceeded this student, as a customer’s expectations. The Westgate resort offered a variety of differentiation strategies including packages of hotel stay, tickets and transportation to theme parks, a loyalty reward program for returning customers, gated entrance for safety of customers and features such as top of the line and spacious furnished condo style rooms, including kitchen and household appliances, free continental breakfast, an immensely large pool and lounge area, a large lake with paddle boating included and convenient locations to shopping, restaurants and theme parks making it a wonderful customer experience.
Strategic planning in the apparel industry
This student believes clothing retailers such as Ross, Marshalls and Wal-Mart us...
... middle of paper ...
...the amount of days they work without realizing how much work teachers actually have to put into each and every day. This student has learned that a majority of teachers must bring in their own personal belongings and purchase their own materials to supply students with, teachers must have daily lesson plans made, sometimes staying late to get these completed, and many teachers work very hard and care very much for their students and are underappreciated even sometimes mistreated by students’ parents. This student began to have an interest in pursuing a new degree after seeing the leadership role of the principal and assistant principal at this student’s current place of employment. As well as learning that supervision and management is integrated in every company and organization and can lead this student to have a better future by opening up various opportunities.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- A career is a type of profession that a person or adult goes into after high school. The career position that I find the most interesting is business. There are many types of business ventures like franchise, entrepreneurship and local or Mega adventure ventures.The career path that I would like to go into business outside of the United States. I would like to open a Hotel Resort in the islands in the caribbean, I would like to go into this type of career path because it is a much easier way to gain profits (Money) and work around your own schedule.... [tags: Hotel, Resort, Business, Corporation]
825 words (2.4 pages)
- The Strategic Plan of Able Limited a subsidiary company of Walden International details goals for the next ten years. The plan also encompasses the strategies to achieve our initiative of breaking and leading in the global market and measures by which we will evaluate our progress. This plan is created in consideration of all our stakeholders. The plan will be updated yearly which will enable us to give account of our achievements, need for modification on new mission requirements and how to improve on our performance measurement ways.... [tags: Business Plan]
856 words (2.4 pages)
- Having a business plan is so important to you as an online marketer. But most people, who start online businesses, especially small businesses, do not really take the initiative to make a business plan. Probably they think that it 's not necessary. But for sure there is little you can achieve in life without proper planning. More so in the contemporary times when survival depends largely on one 's ability to organize your physical and mental resources well. The future is actually for those who are organized.... [tags: Management, Small business, Plan, Business]
724 words (2.1 pages)
- Based on our business level strategy, the category we plan to be in will be a luxury, five-star hotel targeted towards international businesspeople. The name of the hotel will be ‘Namaste International Hotel.’ Namaste is a common greeting that originates from India and is used to acknowledge the divine spirit or soul of an individual (Geno). The greeting can be used by individuals of all ages. In Sanskrit, the term translates to “I bow to you” (Geno). Namaste has a spiritual connotation used to recognize that we are all one.... [tags: Business Plan]
2317 words (6.6 pages)
- Sattar Buksh Sattar Buksh (Sat-tar Bux-sch) is a Pakistani restaurant/café and merchandize seller based on indigenous Pakistani art and “the common, wise man on the street who has a strong entitled opinion on every subject” named Sattar Buksh. 1. Did you have a business plan when you started your business. Initially we only joked about starting such a business, but then we realized that our idea was actually viable and so we started planning out our business starting from the personality sketch of our fictional brand ambassador “Sattar Buksh”.... [tags: Management, Entrepreneurship, Business plan]
1783 words (5.1 pages)
- The name of my business will be International Discount Auto Parts; my main objective will be to provide national and international customers with quality auto parts at a discounted price from that of our competitors. I have chosen to open my business as a sole proprietorship because this is the most simplest type of business to set up and because this will give me control over the business. Accounting plays a very important role in any business; therefore, I will be sure to hire an accounting staff that has experience with record keeping, internal controls, and cash management.... [tags: Business Plan]
955 words (2.7 pages)
- Table of Contents Executive summary 2 The company 2 Company description 2 Vision statement 3 Mission statement 3 Objective 3 Company background 4 Product/ service and industry 4 Product/ service description 4 Industry description 5 The market 5 Market and target customer 5 Competition and competitive advantage 6 Marketing strategy 6 Overall strategy 7 Sales plan 7 Competitive plan 7 Research and development or growth plan 8 The organization 8 Legal and organizational structures 8 Key personnel 8 Related service providers 8 Location 9 The financials 9 Critical risks 9 Income statement 9 Cash flow projection 10 Balance sheet 10 Start- up costs 10 Assumptions 11 Schedule 11 Conclusion 11 Refere... [tags: Business Plan for Cosmetics Company]
3000 words (8.6 pages)
- Economics Plan for a Business ROUND 1 I decided to produce seven (7) units based on the initial guidance of requiring less than 20 units being produced. The guidance also stated that in past production cycles I produced between 1-10 units. The next factor was the Market Research and the composition of a total of six companies that manufacture the same product. This led me to determine that the market demand forecast would be between $50K and $100K per unit considering all six companies. Upon selecting the total number of units seven and the other companies populated with lesser units I determined that I would receive the larger market share overall.... [tags: Business Economics Plan]
1265 words (3.6 pages)
- Budget The budget is projected over three quarters as indicated below. Additional monetary resources will budgeted in accordance with long-term phased implementation plan. Quarter Projected Budget Projected Profit/Loss Projected Website Rank 1 $90,000 ($22,000) 39 2 $50,000 $210,000 22 3 $65,000 $407,000 13 Resources Primus Securities will hire technology professionals. The technology team will initially include a system administrator, webmaster, and a maintenance programmer, and it should be expanded as necessary in the future.... [tags: Business Plan Development]
1757 words (5 pages)
- Business Plan: Surf and Skate Shop I. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY If I were to start my own business, my dream would be to build a surf and skate shop on the Southern California coast. My business would be located on beachfront property in the surrounding area. This business plan will cover two main subjects, 1: an Analysis of the Business Situation, and 2: the Planned Operation of the proposed business. The first topic will cover the subtopics Trading Area Analysis and Competition in the area for my business.... [tags: Business Plan Entrepreneurship]
891 words (2.5 pages)