All books for real estate investors promise huge profits that can be achieved with real estate buying, selling and flipping, but there is no money (just expenses incurred) unless the investor sells a property! This book will explain in details how to expand the real estate buyers’ market all over the world to be able to sell properties even in the tough buyer’s market and often sell for more.
You - as a seller of real estate - can find yourself in an unfortunate situation that you have to sell fast and not on the cheap, but your local real estate market is weak and in spite of all your or your realtor’s marketing and advertising efforts your property is still sitting on the market without an acceptable offer… Plus, if this is a significant issue for you, as you do not want to waste your time with such buyers who will not be approved for a mortgage after all the paperwork and efforts, the foreign buyers are mostly cash buyers. In some cases only marketing to the foreign buyers can come to your rescue as it expands your potential buyers’ numbers many times.
Or, you are a realtor or developer who never tried to find foreign buyers, but have heard a lot of stories about the huge success that other local real estate professionals have with foreign buyers of their properties. How do they do this?
How to Sell Real Estate to Foreign Buyers is the first practical book to summarize all one has to know to successfully market and sell real estate internationally. All you wanted to find out about selling real estate to foreign buyers, but did not have anybody around to ask your questions on the topic, has been collected in this book. It is aimed at the property owners willing to sell their property...
... middle of paper ...
... sellers and their realtors who are seeking additional possibilities to successfully sell their properties for as much as they can get, for which purpose the buyers’ market should be as broad as possible - the whole world, actually, not necessarily only one or the other foreign country. Most of the chapters of the book are practical answers to questions that the author receives daily through her professional website; the questions come from real estate owners, developers and realtors of many countries of the world who want to know how to bring international buyers to their properties.
A summary: this book will help realtors, developers and owners of properties for sale to create the marketing roadmap to effectively market online or offline and sell properties to the buyers all over the world; it is suitable for any property, seller’s situation and marketing budget.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- A fast growing trend in today’s rocky real estate market; buy a house, flip it and sell it quickly to earn a lucrative profit. In today’s real-estate market you have to be smart about the purchase you make and do your homework. Choosing the right neighborhood, a home with good bones, a large lot, and quiet street are key factors in producing a profitable investment. Choosing a home in sketchy transitional areas and over improving for the type of market can leave a real estate investor with a property that stays on the market, causing the investor to loose profit and have to lower his asking price below market value.... [tags: Real Estate ]
1884 words (5.4 pages)
- The most formidable aspect in real estate has to be maintaining one’s career. Although there are many agents in this career field, the competitive environment portrayed daily makes this career one that may prove to be unsuitable for the meek. Negotiations, persuasion, debate and often a frequent contest for supremacy in the agency are recurring tasks when trying to sell property to clients. One could think of this as similar to the board game “Monopoly”, in reverse. Rather than trying to own all the property around, these “players” attempt to sell as much land as they possibly can.... [tags: Real Estate Career Essays]
1938 words (5.5 pages)
- Commercial real estate is any property other than a single family home or a residential lot in a neighborhood. The commercial real estate market is handled very similarly industrial and residential real estate markets. The commercial real estate market goes through ups and downs just like any other investment market however investments into commercial real estate can be a very wise decision. Commercial real estate is similar to industrial and residential real estate in that when you buy it you are buying a building or land.... [tags: Real Estate]
974 words (2.8 pages)
- Many people deal in real estate property because it brings much profit. Today, selling, buying and renting property is something each person will think one day. To complete any transaction, it is important to engage the services of a top Realtor who has been in business for long. The realtor plays different roles to help a client acquire a property for use. These experts play different roles such as looking for a property on behalf of customers to buy or rent. They also get the properties and sell it to get a profit.... [tags: Real estate, Real property, Estate agent]
721 words (2.1 pages)
- The Orlando Real Estate Outlook and Key Players in the Real Estate Industry Real Estate Outlook in Orlando The real estate industry in Orlando FL continues to benefit from changing demographic trends and long-term economic growth. The other contributing factors include increased propensity for job growth in the private sector. In 2014, the price of houses in Orlando appreciated by 4.7 percent in line with the national appreciation rate. Between 2012 and 2014, the appreciation rate in Orlando area was 40%, compared to the national average of 28%.... [tags: Real estate, Property, Property management]
830 words (2.4 pages)
- Collection Orlando Real Estate Outlook The real estate industry in Orlando FL continues to benefit from changing demographic trends and long-term economic growth. The other contributing factors include increased propensity for job growth in the private sector. In 2014, the price of houses in Orlando appreciated by 4.7 percent in line with the national appreciation rate. Between 2012 and 2014, the appreciation rate in Orlando area was 40%, compared to the national average of 28%. Following the appreciation, a home purchased in Florida around 2009 would on average appreciate in value by $33,641 five years later.... [tags: Real estate, Property, Property management]
817 words (2.3 pages)
- Key Takeaways: • Foreign buyers are looking for condos and homes as investments, for kids to go to schools abroad, for retirement, business, medical and prestige reasons • Foreign buyers are interested in vacation and rental properties, commercial real estate, and sometimes in residency rights • Knowing your foreign buyer’s portrait will definitely help you achieve the highest marketing effect, and thus sell your property quicker and more profitable A vital key to your success in marketing and eventually selling properties internationally is defining upfront: Who might be your potential foreign buyer, what is he looking for and thus how to address his needs with the best return-on-invest... [tags: Real estate, Property, Renting, Investment]
1220 words (3.5 pages)
- Find Foreign Buyers for Your Property Online in 2 steps This newsletter has always been about tips on how to find international buyers for your properties. Mostly we’ve been talking about the Russian-speaking foreign buyers, but the same methods can be used to market real estate to any buyers from other foreign countries as well - just pay attention to their nations’ cultural differences and languages they speak. Now I’ve started to organize all the data in a logical system, add new useful and practical information (including the particular differences of various nations’ buyers) and publish on Amazon as the *E-Series: How to Beat Your Competition Selling Real Estate to Foreign Buyers*.... [tags: Amazon Kindle, E-book, Real estate]
747 words (2.1 pages)
- The real-estate market is a booming industry with rental properties and foreclosures and everything in-between. There are allot of investors looking to make money in this field. As there is lots of money to be made but with any investment also comes great risks. The housing market is known for going up and down causing major fluctuations in the house markets values. There are many different ways to invest in real-estate some choose fast money in flipping houses some choose the slower and route with rental properties I’m goanna give u the facts about each of these styles of investments so u can make the right choice for your investment.... [tags: Real estate, Renting]
1107 words (3.2 pages)
- It’s possible to sell your own home and San Francisco real estate agents understand there are times when an FSBO has the confidence to accomplish and save money by doing this transaction themselves. Once you do the research of selling your home in San Francisco, California and understand the process to complete everything involved with selling a home in the current market, you may want to reconsider selling on your own, especially in this city. Don’t get the wrong idea, San Francisco real estate agents know it can be done, the uncertainties of getting the house on the market, attracting qualified buyers, and selling for your list price are challenges for anyone outside of the industry.... [tags: Real estate, Property, Sales, Estate agent]
1019 words (2.9 pages)