We propose to present a five star hotel and hospitality leisure business in my country Kenya, which is the best tourist attraction country in Africa and one of the best in the world with many visitors trooping in and out of the country through out the year.
After thorough investigations and survey on different aspects of businesses we decided to introduce this line of business which will include a shopping mall, car rental services(pick up from airport and at different points country wide), bureau de change, game arcade(amusement park), a banking mall, therapeutic and health resort centre, and also Safari tour arrangement section, which will arrange tours for our guests to see the tourist attraction centres both here in Nairobi and the neighbouring attraction centres in different parts of the country. This will be beneficial to many tourist and visitors from all part of the world at their comfort with pre-arrangements with all necessary arrangements before or on arrival.
We have it in mind to work out the accomplishment of this project and follow up to make changes to advance the efficiency of the business and with the inclusion of the shopping mall which will serve both the guest of the hotel and the public.
Since our business will serve both local and international clientele. The initial marketing will be creating of awareness by reducing the price of our services to the public in turn to create a growing collection of successful clientele. Also we will promote and carry out seminars at no cost that is addressed to both international and local clientele.
We will embark on quality awareness and this will be achieved by making sure that proper advertisements are done both locall...
... middle of paper ...
...ANCING THE BUSINESS:
The most important fraction of the commencement costs will come from an investment bank, which I have consulted for a loan since there are sources of repayment and they are willing to embark on this project. We have also mapped out some money from other businesses which we have been running and these funds will be the main source of original working capital. We have a fixed bank deposit which is reserved for future occurrence or risk.
As the initiators of this project, we would like to know the following:
- When our guests will come to survey the locality of the site analysis
- The percentage they are planning to contribute
- The modalities involve in the project
- The urgency involve in embarking on the project
- Any other idea or advice they have in the completion and running of the project and against conflict and future risk.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Oramed Pharmaceutical Inc. Technology Oramed is a contemporary pharmaceutical company that is mainly focused into developing new cutting-edge medicinal diabetic drugs that have not been in existence before. Similar to other pharmaceutical companies, technology is a key factor in the success such companies. In an exclusive interview on www.wallst.net with Nadav Kidron, Oramed’s CEO, he was quoted describing Oramed Pharmaceuticals Inc. as “an Israeli company focused on the development of oral delivery solutions based on proprietary technology” (PR Newswire Association LLC, 2007).... [tags: Business Analysis ]
1271 words (3.6 pages)
- Human Intelligence (HUMINT) is one of the oldest and most effective information gathering methods used by society. Most countries rely heavily on HUMINT, in both military and law enforcement, operations and their successes can be credited mainly to the application of exceptional HUMINT. The United States has developed multiple intelligence disciplines over time, yet even now we still utilize HUMINT as the preferred method of collection while supporting it with other intelligence collection platforms.... [tags: human intelligence, humint, israel]
2787 words (8 pages)
- In my opinion Caltex’s plan was important to the South African. It allowed the black majority to be able to have top jobs in their companies and it also helped them to be able to be with and care for families and dependants. Blacks had no right to vote, they had to use separate areas in public, including dining places, bathrooms, transportation, and others. Caltex became a founder signatory of the Sullivan Principles in South Africa. The majority of investment was done by foreign companies. One of the biggest companies was Caltex.... [tags: Business Management]
1213 words (3.5 pages)
- Since the inception of an Israeli nation-state in 1948, violence and conflict has played a major role in Israel’s brief history. In the Sixty-One year’s Israel has been a recognized nation-state, they have fought in 6 interstate wars, 2 civil wars, and over 144 dyadic militarized interstate disputes (MIDs) with some display of military force against other states (Maoz 5). Israel has been involved in constant conflict throughout the past half century. Israel’s tension against other states within the Middle East has spurred vast economic, social, and political unity that has fostered a sense of nationalism and unity in Israel not seen in most other states.... [tags: Israel]
1986 words (5.7 pages)
- These countries are evidence of different ways of thinking about it. Depending on what industry you are in, what your tolerance of risk is and what you are looking to get, you could go to other countries. We wanted to highlight some of those countries in order to show some examples of countries that are, in their class, best prospects. Identifying these classes, however, was challenging, as Africa is not only huge but has very diverse nationstates. Morocco Morocco is the westernmost country in the Maghreb region of Africa.... [tags: Business Economics Africa]
1253 words (3.6 pages)
- The NEPAD business group is another very important structure of NEPAD to promote investment in the continent and deal with the endless reliance on Aid. This group is usually referred to as the private sector arm of NEPAD and comprises of leading business organizations who have broad constituency-both in and outside Africa- and are committed to investing in the continent. The group acts as medium between NEPAD and private companies who supports its aims. They share information on trade and investment opportunities in Africa and encourage private sector led sustainable development projects.... [tags: Business Analysis ]
2742 words (7.8 pages)
- Business Analysis: Sorzal Instruction Sorzal¡¦s Business definition, Mission statement Market authentic and quality jewelry, pottery and artifacts in the United States. To be the reputation and world-known South American and African artifact for collectors and fanciers. As an intermediate of transferring ancient culture and art to the world through tangible items. And for the reason to expand our market, we will emphasize on our target consumers interests, curiosity and self-satisfaction.... [tags: Business Management Analysis]
1203 words (3.4 pages)
- Analysis of Business Specialties Team Achieve identified three different potential types of consulting firms in our first meeting. We have since decided on the strategic model of consultancy. The new strategic consultancy firm will be named Achieve after the team. As a strategic firm Achieve will have the benefit of founding members with varied professional backgrounds. The drawback to the strategic format without a specialty niche is the need for continual refocus of team efforts to ensure the specific client¡¦s needs are met.... [tags: Business Analysis]
1106 words (3.2 pages)
- Virtual Organization Business Analysis In the business world today, businesses are established and created as the demand for their particular specialty increases. The demand for these specialties can come from a multitude of influences. These influences include economic, government, and legal. There are five particular businesses that were established due to the influences talked about earlier. I will talk about each of these businesses, what key economic, government, and legal influences impacted each of the businesses, and my opinion on which company influences had the greatest impact on them.... [tags: Business Analysis]
724 words (2.1 pages)
- For the final group project we chose to complete a management analysis on Wal-Mart. Covered in this paper are the issues of productivity, hiring practices, corporate social responsibility and culture, diversity and affirmative action, the use of information technology, leadership, teamwork, and managing ethics. Productivity is very important to any successful business. Wal-Mart has increased its productivity through many different advances. Business analysts have long admired Wal-Mart's logistics management, even though the public recognizes them for their low discounted prices.... [tags: Business Analysis]
1511 words (4.3 pages)
- Middle East Conflict
- Cell Phone Survey
- The United States' Treatment of Japanese Americans During World War II
- The Potency of Enthomopathogenic Nematode Isolated from Longicorn Borer in Controlling Squamura Celebensis (Lepidoptera: Cossidae) on cocoa
- The Use of Home Mechanical Ventilation to Manage Chronic Ventilatory Failure
- Pests that Infest Mango and Guava Trees under Field Condition at Qaliobiya Governorate