2. Ideally five years from now I see myself in medical school specializing in a specific area that I would find personally fulfilling. Hopefully before I start medical school, I would have an idea in what I want to specialize in, but from five years from now I see myself in medical school learning and gaining skills for the specific field that I would be specializing in. Five years from now, I also see myself starting to create and organize the small convenient stores that I want to carry out. Personally I would like to branch out the convenient stores to other states if they become successful here in Florida.
3. Practical experiences that I believe would help me reach my five-year-out ideal vision before I graduate is getting internships and shadowing opportunities. I would need to shadow different practices in order to see what healthcare field interests me. I will be volunteering at the dental school here at the University of Florida next week, so that is one step in gaining experience towards my health profession career goals. I would have to search shadowing opportunities or me...
... middle of paper ...
...within the dental field, which will make me become a stronger candidate compared from the other candidates who may never have worked in a dental field environment before. Posting my dental background will show the recruiter that I will not need extensive training, my dental experience in my resume will signal the recruiter that I will have an easy transition in the workplace. Therefore, resume one and two are greatly different form each other. Resume one is tuned with managerial skills, traits, and abilities in order to conform with the job description to job posting number one. Resume two emphasized more in having knowledge in the dentistry field, resume two also showed customer service characteristics in order to comply the job description of job posting number two, as well as emphasizing the importance of effective communication skills within the dentistry field.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- In response to greater demand, other nonprofits expanded outreach programs to help homeless individuals, throughout the city, who couldn’t get help from the government due to city and state budget cuts, through shelters and employment programs. In addition, The Federal Small Business Administration’s Economic Injury Disaster Loan Fund had provided emergency loans to many small businesses that were severely impacted by the disaster, including retail and service that depend on tourism, and restricted from the government’s initial cash assistance because it was provided to businesses that were located in Lower Manhattan only.... [tags: Hurricane Katrina, Louisiana]
1410 words (4 pages)
- 1. I am currently studying Business Administration at the University of Florida because I have always had an interest in the various fields of Business. I plan to specialize in mass communications and minor in Spanish to expand my knowledge of professional language as well as learn another language to further my communication ability. I have always loved writing and different business fields like marketing and economics and I hope to incorporate these passions here at UF to eventually find a career which best suits me.... [tags: Management, Business, Business school]
1347 words (3.8 pages)
- Grant Sunahara Mr. Williams ERWC 23 September 2016 My Future Business Administration is my future, down the road I see myself working in a max business place, working as the administrator in the floor department in the company 's main complex. Working my 40 hour weeks, managing, hiring, and firing people as they come and go. All considering I support my family in the end. For me to get my college education, major, get my degree and have my learning education to be an administrator in business, maybe even be a manager, I’ll need my basic education requirements in Fresno State University.... [tags: Management, Business school, Administration]
1041 words (3 pages)
- As larger franchise continue to grow and take over the market place small businesses find them selves falling behind financially. With recession and the hard times it has created since 2008 small business continue to struggle to thrive and grow. Throughout this struggle the Small Business Administration (SBA) Loans programs have come up with a way to help the small businesses stay afloat. They help small business get access to financial assistant programs that have been create to help meet their needs including, debt, company growth, general company needs and capital.... [tags: Small Business Administration]
1414 words (4 pages)
- The legends and songs tell many things about a culture and person. The only probably was people did not know the meanings of them or the origin. In 1935, President Roosevelt started Work Project Administration. The purpose was to make jobs during The Great Depression. The WPA mission was to bring people the history of the countries writing, “The WPA guides, or as they were known in the 1930s, the American Guides, were designed less to encourage tourism than to serve as histories”. (Bengal) The project head, Henry Alsberg, wanted writers like Zora Hurston and John Cheever, but Zora Hurston was one of the few with experience.... [tags: touring florida, dysfunctional marriage]
934 words (2.7 pages)
- My Career Field of Business Administration As a child, have you ever been asked what do you want to be when you grow up. When I was little, all I ever wanted to do was open up my own dance company. I chose to study Business Administration because I love the feeling of being an in professional and sophisticated manner. I really feel as though choosing the business field was the best option I ever made for myself because I’m getting the opportunity to show many people out there how professional I can be and also the skills I have as a person.... [tags: Management, Business school]
842 words (2.4 pages)
- Business Administration and Management The labor market has become saturated as more graduates find their way into the market annually in search of a befitting employment. Due to the fact that the numbers of people looking for jobs are more than the number of jobs available, employers have device ways to screen out candidates during employment process. One of the factors they consider during screening is the course of study. One of the most competitive and lucrative program of studies in institutions around the world today is Business Administration and Management.... [tags: Management, Business, Business school]
934 words (2.7 pages)
- In the United States, small businesses play a vital role in building the economy. Today, there are over 28 million small businesses in America. What exactly is considered to be a small business. Initially, the Small Business Administration (SBA) deemed any manufacturer with 250 employees or less to be a small business, but today it considers companies with fewer than 500 employees to be small. Today’s marketplace is an excellent opportunity for the budding entrepreneur. Today’s small business owner has a wealth of opportunities to help him/her gain economic success in today’s marketplace.... [tags: Business, Small business, Management]
1516 words (4.3 pages)
- The Small Business Administration is one of the first resources that come to mind for many small business owners looking for guidance or help. And for good reason, since the promise of government-backed loans and free advice sounds like a pretty good deal. Having run multiple startups and grown them to become multi-million dollar entities, however, I can tell you that the guidance provided by the SBA just barely scratches the surface of what business owners and entrepreneurs need to know to be successful.... [tags: Business, Small business, Entrepreneurship]
792 words (2.3 pages)
- A Reaction on the Bailing-out of Pre-need Industry The concept of pre-need plans is a savings mechanism in order to secure future needs. Pre-need companies offer plans that provide for future educational costs, pensions upon retirement, and memorial services upon the demise of its plan holders. Just lately, the pre-need companies experienced controversies for the senate found out that’s some of these companies can no longer accommodate the needs of the plan holders due to their financial struggles.... [tags: Pre-need Finance Business]
1363 words (3.9 pages)