Why are kids so mean to other? I don’t think I 'll ever understand why kids need to be so mean to other. I never had a problem in class with other kids but I know a lot of kids that did and were hurt from it in serious ways. Bullying is nothing to play with one because kids can take bullying to wanting to kill themselves and two no kids should have to go through bullying at all. Bullying had change people live in so many ways that no one can understand unless you have been in their shoes. For kids in elementary and middle school my one way to help is get a bunch of kids that have been bullying in school and everyone get a sticky note and write on them saying something that helped you to ease the pain and hand it to them then maybe they will see that what they are doing isn 't working and they need to stop it before someone get hurts or something bad happens and they feel bad about it for a lifetime. My second way is if you in middle school get some friends and get some sticky note or whatever you have around you or can find and write positive word on the and put them up in the school.
Bullying has changed the world we live in today. Parents are losing kids because of others kids in school can 't be nice. Bullying can be defined in many different ways. The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland has no legal definition of bullying, while some states in the United States have laws against it. Bullying is divided into four basic types of abuse – emotional(sometimes called relational), verbal, physical, and cyber. It typically involves subtle methods of coercion, such as intimidation. (Wikipedia). Bullying is not something to take lightly Because the effect it has on people now. There are different type...
... middle of paper ...
...ose to tell someone right then and there no matter what happen. Conner was being bullied every day and he didn 't tell anyone not even his brother and they were close. After being bullied at a new school Conner couldn’t handle it anymore and kill himself which killed our small little town. Conner was the sweetest guy you would ever met no lie. Conner use his football belt to hang himself in the new house they just moved into 3 weeks before this happened. Adian went to wake up Conner and find his brother there. Conner didn’t tell anyone about it so none could help him and stop what he was thinking.
Conner and a lot of other shouldn’t have to go through this alone just have to tell someone about it so other can help and know what is going on. Bullying isn 't funny and shouldn’t be stopped. If we could somehow get everyone together and put a stop to bullying.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- “Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me.” These words have been repeated countless times, but they are not accurate. In truth, words can kill. Bullying has become a highlighted problem within our society, and bullying in the school systems is even more prominent. According to the news, there are countless cases of bullying, many of which do not have happy endings. The rates of suicide due to bullying are currently higher than they have ever been before. Suicide is the third top causes of death in young people within the United States, averaging at 4,400 deaths a year, with over 50% of these deaths as a result of some sort of bullying.... [tags: social issues, bullying]
2482 words (7.1 pages)
- “Bullying is killing our kids. Being different is killing our kids and the kids who are bullying are dying inside. We have to save our kids whether they are bullied or they are bullying. They are all in pain.” –Cat Cora. By reading words of my youth by Joe Mackal we can observe how the painful words of others can affect one self, how people by saying those words can get a sense of power, and the importance of bullying itself. Bullying is a subject that has been touched many times, now days there are many campaigns against bullying and many new resources to help and prevent bullying.... [tags: Bullying, Abuse, Verbal abuse, Victimisation]
1217 words (3.5 pages)
- Preventing Bullying Phoebe Prince is a name some of us might not know or remember, but in 2010 her name and picture were everywhere. Phoebe Prince was an Irish immigrant who moved to South Hadley, Massachusetts. In her new high school she was the subject of malicious bullying by her classmates, both at school and online. This bullying would eventually drive Phoebe to hang herself. Bullying in schools and online has become a serious problem in our country.... [tags: Bullying, Abuse, Victim, School bullying]
1216 words (3.5 pages)
- BULLYING Bullying in its many forms, as we all know, is affecting our country, communities and school districts in the severest of ways. My purpose in presenting this information to the school board is so that we can join together in an effort to find ways to put a stop the epidemic of bullying, more specifically the need for a code of conduct on bullying, as well as raise awareness of bullying prevention. According to the Florida Department of Education or FLDOE, “Florida Statute 1006.147, also known as The Jeffrey Johnston Stand Up for All Students Act, requires school districts to adopt an official policy prohibiting bullying and harassment of students and staff on school grounds, at s... [tags: Abuse, Bullying, High school, Aggression]
1638 words (4.7 pages)
- Cyber Bullying Over the years bullying has increased along with technology. Not only can you bully physically, you can now bully through technology. When people think of bullying, the first thing they think of is a kid in school being bullied. People may not be aware that the bully can go home with them using technology. Cyber bullying is the use of technology to harass, threaten, embarrass, or target another person. (Citation goes here). Emails, texts, social media, photos, and videos are all part of cyber bullying.... [tags: Abuse, Bullying, Humiliation, Social media]
1189 words (3.4 pages)
- Bullying Facts about bullying shows that 10 to 15 percent of students are being bullied regular in school. The student that becomes a bully feels that they need to bully because of the power and control they get off of the victim. They want satisfaction when they physically hurt someone maybe to get their stress out on someone. There are two types of bullying physical,and emotional bullying the difference between the two is that one is being used to hit someone and the other is to hurt them not face to face but from afar.... [tags: Bullying, Abuse, Verbal abuse, High school]
1527 words (4.4 pages)
- Sticks and stones may break your bone, but mean words can tear holes in your spirit. Imagine that you are shorter than every student in your class. One day, you are walking to class and you have a bad feeling when you approach the door. You take a step inside the door and someone reaches over and grabs your book and starts chanting ‘jump shortie, come on jump’. You jump and cannot reach it no matter how hard you try, and the teacher isn’t around to help stop them. End of the day comes around, you go home and you tell your parents what happened, and they call the school.... [tags: Bullying, Abuse, High school]
1810 words (5.2 pages)
- Bullying Aggression: Understanding Bullying and what we can do in Implementing Prevention and Support INTRODUCTION This paper focuses on our goal to prevent bullying before it starts. We might not be able to stop bullying but together we can implement a program to help prevent it. We need to focus on what bullying is and what interventions there are that can help people become more respectful and considerate of others, teach more social-emotional skills, and implement stronger community–level efforts that help the well-being of our society.... [tags: Bullying, Relational aggression, Abuse]
1140 words (3.3 pages)
- We are already seeing back to school advertisements for school clothes and supplies. The majority of children are looking forward to going back to school in September to renew their friendships and participate in sports and other activities. Some students however are dreading the thought of returning to school. These are the children that for whatever the reason are targets for the school bullies and mean girls. The problem of bullying has only grown in prevalence with social media and mobile data devices like smartphones and tablets.... [tags: Bullying, Abuse, Social network service]
1164 words (3.3 pages)
- One out of four students report being bullied during the school year (National Center for Educational Statistics, 2015). Discrimination is the main cause of bullying and this form of discrimination is so common. Bullying can cause short-term and long-term problems for the bully and the victims. Bullying is still very prominent today and is often ignored. Research clearly indicates bullying is learned behavior and detrimental to the academic, physical, social and emotional development of all involved – bullies, targets and the bystanders who witness it.... [tags: Bullying, Abuse, Self-esteem, Sexual harassment]
1927 words (5.5 pages)