It is the most special day of your life, about you and the beginning of the rest of your life with someone you love and dream of spending forever with. You want to look and feel your most spectacular. You will be among the most beautiful women, not because you are a model or celebrity, but you radiate a glow of love and excitement about the future you are about to have.
True beauty is about self-confidence and loving who you are. It comes from the expressions in your eyes and characters in your face. Every woman is beautiful from the within.
Your wedding preparation is tedious. It requires hard work, planning and time. Some people spend weeks, whereas others may spend months in choosing the right gown, finding the perfect shoes and selecting the wardrobe for the entire party. However, it is also important to find the perfect look for this special occasion. You do not necessarily have to try something completely new and different. The perfect look can be achieved by practicing until you get the look that you desire. That is why make up is a wonderful creation; it will wash off, so you are free to play with the looks that you want.
Choosing the right look on your wedding day is as important as choosing your dress. However, many women spend months looking for the perfect gown and only thirty seconds on the makeup look. It is important to put on your best face, because your look will be captured in photos forever. After all, you and your partner are the center of attention on your wedding day.
With a little planning and practices, you and your entire bridal party should look picture-perfect on your wedding day.
Nothing is more beautiful than a clear, glowing and healthy complexion....
... middle of paper ...
...ld be used cautiously.
The human body contains more than 70% of water. The skin becomes dehydrated when the body does not take in enough water. It is therefore crucial to maintain the moisture level both internally and externally. This prevents the skin from becoming dehydrated, dry and may sometimes cause the skin texture to change.
5. Sun Protection
Too much sun exposure causes skin aging, pigmentation and many other problems. Hence, products containing SPF protection should be applied to the skin to prevent damages caused by UV exposure. This important not only when you are going to the beach, the pool or outdoors, but every time you go into the sun or even indoors during the day. While it is true that the darker skin tone has more protection against sun’s damaging rays, specialist advised that all skin tones are at risk towards sun damaging.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Parents are the most important person for all people, the majority of children are influenced by the opinion that parents can give them. The Beauty pageants, are an appearance competitions that children or all people show their physical aspects. They have numerous aspects which influence this decision, parents want that their children to be famous. According to Zuma, who wrote one article in the magazine “The Week”, giving some reason why Beauty pageants are harmful for the children. The three most important reasons is that the girls can grow up fast and do not enjoy their childhood, parents sexualize young girls, and can also cause cognitive and emotional problems (Zuma).... [tags: Beauty contest, Beauty, Human physical appearance]
1764 words (5 pages)
- Synthesis Essay #2 The definition of beauty is a characteristic of a person, animal, place, object, or idea that provides a perceptual experience of pleasure, meaning, or satisfaction. Beauty has negative and positive influences on mostly people. Beauty is described by the inside and outside of us. Due to beauty, our self-esteem has been hurt dramatically, especially towards girls. Beauty is not always about our outside looks but it’s about our inside personality also. First of all, beauty has negative and positive influences on about everything.... [tags: Beauty]
916 words (2.6 pages)
- Throughout history, beauty was more so known as someone with the physical appearance that was pleasant to the eye. Although beauty varies from different cultures and area, people that are younger, with average looking symmetrical features, well proportioned bodies, and some combination of inner beauty, and relatively young, are considered beautiful. The more average your features are to society the more attractive you are. Charles Darwin’s cousin, Francis Galton was the first to notice this when he overlaid images of vegetarians and criminals to see if there were typical facial appearances for each.... [tags: Beauty ]
1124 words (3.2 pages)
- When flipping though the the glossy pages of a magazine it’s easy to notice similar attributes possessed by the models. These include long healthy hair, straight white teeth, high cheek bones, slender bodies and delicate feminine features. One would assume that that these traits are common characteristics of beauty and universally recognized, but that assumption would be wrong. Take China for example, the cultural norm for beauty is incredibly diverse to America’s. Plump round bodies and cherub like faces are traits of the most desirable Chinese belle.... [tags: Beauty]
704 words (2 pages)
- What is beauty. What are the qualities that are included in the definition of beauty. “Generally, beauty refers to the characteristic or characteristics of an object that entail human pleasure to one or more senses. Beauty cannot be negative or ugly.” (Beirnet)However, there are various concepts of beauty across the globe. “In Nigeria, big and heavy women are considered beautiful and admired. In Burmese traditional view, women with long neck are considered beautiful.” (Plotnick 603). So if there are different concepts of beauty around the globe, how can we hail the most beautiful girl in the world.... [tags: Beauty]
1321 words (3.8 pages)
- Eight girls are standing in line at a movie theater. All smiling in a carefree manner that could be expected of any all American teenage girl. However, statistics say that two of these girls bare scars on their bodies that our society would deem, “self-inflicted”. The truth of the matter is, these two girls are wounded by the immense weight of our cultures requirements for beauty. Requirements that can potentially be explained by science, but neither the way in which our society allows itself to be controlled by such mundane fancies nor the effect on the people it oppresses is by any means justified.... [tags: Beauty]
1049 words (3 pages)
- Throughout history, beauty in a person has been defined as someone with the physical appearance that was pleasant to the eye. Although beauty varies among different cultures and areas, people who are younger, with average looking symmetrical features, well proportioned bodies, along with some combination of inner beauty, are considered beautiful. The more average a persons’ features are to society the more attractive that person appears to be. Charles Darwin’s cousin, Francis Galton, was the first to notice this when he overlaid images of vegetarians and criminals to see if there were typical facial appearances for each.... [tags: Beauty ]
2383 words (6.8 pages)
- Beauty pageants seem to serve no apparent purpose for societal reasons. They denigrate the image of females as far as gender equality goes. There is many different ranges of beauty pageants all over the world. Females can be as small as 2 months. Many girls dream to become Miss U.S.A or Miss World. It seems to give the idea that you have to be beautiful and be up to the judges expectations of how a beauty queen should act and looks like. They have a negative effect on the people in today’s society especially the younger female population.... [tags: Beauty ]
1038 words (3 pages)
- Numerous clothing ads appeared in the August 2009 issue of Seventeen magazine to show of the fall's biggest trend especially for “back-to-school” shopping. The eyes of the reader are first drawn to Seventeen's headline of “1081 Ways to Look Amazing;” and further into the magazine, the readers are attracted to models who appear to look like seventeen year-olds. Majority of the clothing ads portray the “everyday” teenager who is constantly happy, and most of all, thin. However, Torrid's clothing ad differentiates from the rest of the advertisements.... [tags: Beauty ]
1308 words (3.7 pages)
- Schedule A shower usually lasts about 2 hours. Here is a "typical" schedule: • Greet guests - serve light appetizers • Have each guest introduce themselves and identify how they know the bride • Play 2-4 shower games. It is good to play games at the beginning as icebreakers. • Serve food or have guests help themselves to a buffet. • Give party favors to guests as they leave. Ultimate Memory Game!. contributed by Alyssa This one is a sure-fire hit. Tell your guests you're now having a memory game.... [tags: essays research papers]
1267 words (3.6 pages)