Essay PreviewMore ↓
The dream of Brewing Company started in the mid nineties, when five college students, your name all had a common love for beer. Each individual challenged one another to home brew their own favorite, different type of beer. After the beer creation and a small group of investors, all five of us formed Brewing Company.
Located on historic "E" Street in downtown San Bernardino, Brewing Company is a small micro brewery that has an alternative attitude and approach to brewing, we strive for flexibility, low cost, adaptability, experimentation and have exceptional customer service. Brewing Company is famous for our award winning Route 66 Ale. Established in 1997, Brewing Company has created and brewed five unique beers for its thirsty patrons, such as:
How to Cite this Page
"Brewing Company." 123HelpMe.com. 28 Jan 2020
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Pedernales Falls and Real Ale Brewing Company A few Saturdays ago, November 5th, found me on a day trip to Pedernales Falls State Park and Real Ale Brewing Company. I went with a friend on this one instead of my dog, since the dog doesn 't really appreciate beer the way I do. We got to Pedernales Falls State Park around 9:30am and since we only had a couple of hours to hike, headed straight up to the Pedernales Falls Trail System to start. The weather was perfect and stayed right around 70 degrees the entire time, although it did start to rain as we were leaving the park.... [tags: Brewing, Beer, Hiking, Brewery]
838 words (2.4 pages)
- Belgium is known for a culture of high-quality beer and this concept was formulated by an electrical engineer from Fort Collins, Colorado. The electrical engineer, Jeff Lebesch, was traveling through Belgium on his fat-tired mountain bike when he envisioned the same high-quality beer in Colorado. Lebesch acquired the special strain of yeast used in Belgium and took it back to his basement in Colorado and the experimentation process was initiated. His friends were the samplers and when they approved the beer it was marketed.... [tags: Business Analysis ]
1349 words (3.9 pages)
- ... Advertising: Once all the following research and information is gather, Miller begins develop advertising campaigns, by obtaining and doing of the previous they hope to unveil the most effective sales pitch to get the product sold to the target group. Location is another huge factor to look at in the sense of where to place more or less of a product. A city like Tallahassee has a massive influx of college students, and college students prefer cheap over everything. This is different from say San Antonio, Texas which has a larger family and working professional demographic.... [tags: location, target, marketing, beer]
2489 words (7.1 pages)
- Introduction This report provides a brief analysis of the implications for Mountain Man Brewing Company (MMBC) to expand the products from its existing product, Mountain Man Lager to a new Light beer. Marketing reasons of MMBC’s success MMBC is an old middle-size brewing company in the West Virginia which was established in 1925. The marketing reasons why MMBC successful are based on the 4Ps as below : Product The company focused on one product only which is a bitter-tasting flavour beer with above average alcohol content, i.e.... [tags: alcohol drinks, blue collars]
2001 words (5.7 pages)
- Brewing Company History The dream of Brewing Company started in the mid nineties, when five college students, your name all had a common love for beer. Each individual challenged one another to home brew their own favorite, different type of beer. After the beer creation and a small group of investors, all five of us formed Brewing Company. Located on historic "E" Street in downtown San Bernardino, Brewing Company is a small micro brewery that has an alternative attitude and approach to brewing, we strive for flexibility, low cost, adaptability, experimentation and have exceptional customer service.... [tags: Business Analysis Management Strategy]
921 words (2.6 pages)
- Mountain Man Brewing Company Case The purpose of this case study is to explore the implications for expanding the products offered by Mountain Man Brewing Company (MMBC) from one product, Mountain Man Lager, to adding a Light version of the beer. This paper will evaluate the following: 1. The positioning statement of MMBC; including what has made MMBC successful and how MMBC distinguishes itself from competitors. I will argue that quality and authentic West Virginia family recipe created a brand that differentiates the lager from competitors.... [tags: Business Strategy management Analysis]
1948 words (5.6 pages)
- Situation As you are aware, Mountain Man Brewing Company (MMBC) is a craft brewing and local distribution company located in West Virginia. Its signature product, Mountain Man lager, features a distinctive bitter taste. It is a product that has garnered for the company regional acclaim, a loyal customer base, and numerous awards. This company developed a brand image and reputation among the blue collared and middle age men, while maintaining the unique and authentic family business model based on quality and toughness.... [tags: brandings, advantages, sales, market]
1225 words (3.5 pages)
- The Boston Beer Company and Samuel Adams have both had a long history. Since the 1870s, six generations of the Koch family have been involved with beer. In the early 1980s, the seventh generations almost turned his back on the family business. After graduating from graduate school, Jim Koch wanted to stray always for the family business and seek a career in management consulting. After a short time in the consulting business, Koch decided that he just could not ignore his destiny to create a new, different beer.... [tags: beer industry, koch family, brewing company]
2666 words (7.6 pages)
- The Drinks of America: Men vs. Women Have you ever just wanted a nice, cool, clean, refreshing, adult beverage at the end of a hard day’s work. I know I have. Coors Light and Smirnoff Ice are just two of the many beverages that could quench that unbearable thirst. Men sure would love the hardy homegrown taste of a Coors Light. Woman on the other hand would probably prefer the lighter smoother taste of a nice Smirnoff Ice. Either way which ever chose you make would be the right one. The Coors Light Banquet Beer Commercial starts off with a group of males, presumably all friends working together on a boat.... [tags: Male, Female, Man, Coors Brewing Company]
1025 words (2.9 pages)
- Our company, Surly Brewing, is a very young company. They were only formed just over ten years ago. It all began in January of 2004 when Omar decided he wanted to get into the beer business. He got the help of Todd Haug, a local brewer to help him. Now his dream of being in the beer business is very much a reality as Surly is a common name in the local beer scene in Minnesota. The two founders have a huge passion for the art of brewing. The brewery that they originally began brewing in was too small for the amount of volume they were wanting and had the growth to expand.... [tags: Brewing, Beer, Brewery, Hops]
837 words (2.4 pages)
Inland Orange Cream Stout
Baseline Pale Ale
Route 66 Ale.
No Pulp/Non-Alcoholic Ale
Famous Brewing Company slogan: THE PLACE TO GO for extraordinary beer.
Brewing Company serves as a small, state-of-the art brewery to the Inland Empire. The focal point of the brewery is our computer-automated brew house designed and custom built here in San Bernardino. All of our beer is brewed in house and unlike other small brew houses, our system incorporates the same modern technologies found in much larger breweries. This design philosophy extends throughout the brewery and includes our four-roll malt mill, wort cooling and aeration system, fermentation tanks, water purification system, and beer filter, making this one of the most advanced brewpubs in the state of California.
We offer five distinctive beers that are all named after well known attributes of San Bernardino County. Each beer is made available in 12, 22, 32, or 40 ounce bottles and full sized kegs. Brewery Company uses direct-sales, to sell directly to the end-user and retail distributors. Our products are available in 5 California counties and are handled by over 20 distributors state-wide.
Brewing Company currently operates with 10 employees and has been in business for over 10 years. We are a private, employee-owned company. This contributes to our enviable record of financial stability, management continuity, and incentivized ownership through annual stock contributions made to the Retirement Savings and Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
Brewing Company has a well defined strategy for its ongoing sales and marketing efforts. The team is deeply involved with generating consistent awareness of our products and increasing the market share, turnover and availability. We are receptive to the needs of the market and try to pre-empt trends by launching new products and packaging. We also participate in a variety of events including: The annual Route 66 Rendezvous, a multi-day classic automobile event held in downtown San Bernardino each September. And the National Orange Show, held each April/May.
For over ten years, Brewing Company has a waste reduction rate of 98%! We focus in the purchase and re-use of equipment and materials related to all aspects of the beer business. This not only saves money, but also reduces the pollution associated with the mining of raw materials, energy use and the production of new goods. The most significant portion of our waste is organic.
"E" Street Pilsner: Lightly kilned pilsner malt gives the beer both its light, slightly golden color, and leaves a crisp clean taste on the palate. 6.5% ABV, 32.7 IBU's, $4 pint.
Inland Orange Cream Stout: A black opaque ale with rich creamy roasted malt character and a very mild hop complement. 6.5% ABV, 45 IBUs, $4 pint.
Baseline Pale Ale: A bold yet balanced American pale ale with caramel malt notes and an aggressive citrus hoppiness. 6% ABV, 66 IBUs, $4 pint.
Route 66 Ale: A full bodied Scottish-style ale with a well rounded malty profile of roasted and caramel notes. 6.5% ABV, 35 IBUs, $4 pint.
No Pulp Ale: A full bodied Scottish-style non-alcoholic ale with a well rounded malty profile of roasted and caramel notes. 0% ABV, 35 IBUs, $4 pint.
A tour of the San Bernardino brewery begins in a small tasting room/gift shop that's decorated with photographs, bottles, trays and other memorabilia from the company's earliest days as a brewery. From there, visitors travel into a compact brewing room, then into a massive all-purpose room that contains the fermenters, holding tanks, kegging equipment and packaging equipment. In the back room is storage and cooler space.
Brewing Company uses information technology to create value beyond cutting costs, and specifically, IT helps future-proof our organization by using
The focus will not be solely on the technologies, but rather on how they can be used to give a company an edge over its rivals. Our brewery's most distinguishing business characteristics stem from the fact that it is a brewery. The fact of the on-premise brewery, unique flavors and its on-site brewed beer is a marketing hook that cannot be matched by any other ordinary beer maker. Each of the five beers is specially brewed to taste unlike any other beer.
Brewing Company's is unique in local distribution. We not only use direct-sales, to sell directly to the end-user, which is the most effective distribution channel. But also utilize over 20 retail distributors, which is important if the end user of your product is the general consuming public.
Pricing is a huge competitive advantage for Brewing Company. We pride ourselves in making our product price lower than competitors. Our cost and pricing is typically/on average $2.30 lower than other micro breweries in California. We are able to provide such low prices because we produce and distribute locally.