Botox! Botox! Botox! It is very famous among celebrities no matter which country they come from. Even in our own country, Malaysia, the actress or even actor start to use Botox to look prettier, younger, raising their popularity and to maintain their reputation. For those that use Botox, they are only blinded by the temporary beauty that promised by it. Some of the users commonly artist from Hollywood said that Botox has become their nightmare because after injection the wrinkles at their face get worse. Furthermore, the injection of Botox must be taken continuously and it also costs a lot of money. One of the reasons their face become worse is when they discontinued using it. I think that Botox cannot be trusted or used because it has many disadvantages than benefits. So, I suggest using another method to be gorgeous and to be precious. Botox should be acknowledged in order to understand its types, know the side effect and explore the procedure.
Usually, people do not know there are a few types of Botox. Many people think that Botox only to diminish of wrinkle on the face and avoid to look old. According to the website http://www.beginnersguide.com/plastic-surgery/botox/types-of-botox.php there are three types of Botox actually and all of them are popular. The types of Botox are Botox cosmetic, Botox therapeutic, and Botox for severe underarm sweating. Firstly, Botox cosmetic is the most broadly used form of Botox today. Usually, procedure for Botox cosmetic is non surgical by any professional either a doctor or a nurse for a long time can reduce the appearance, smooth appearance a...
... middle of paper ...
...here are many ways that we can use to beautify our face. We should not use Botox as an easy way to look beautiful. For example, we could use the existing products in the market, not necessarily cheaper beauty products which are not effective. Besides, proof shows that Botox has many negative effects than positive effect. The cost of using Botox is very expensive and usually used among the celebrities. They only want popular with fake beauty. Although Botox can make us beautiful, but it’s only temporary. Botox will not show any effect if we use for one injection, Botox injection impacts when we do a few injection. Therefore, this process use a high cost. So, before using and want to try any product, we should think first. Do not use Botox and try to look at other options to look beautiful and be gorgeous.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- According to dictionary.com, beauty is defined as “the quality or aggregate of qualities in a person or thing that gives pleasure to the senses or pleasurably exalts the mind or spirit” (1). True beauty has been forgotten. All around the world people are paying thousands of dollars to have plastic surgery done to enhance this unreal beauty. Sadly, reality is that beauty is now seen as having the bigger breast, the perfect smile, zero body fat, and the perfectly chiseled nose. More and more people are turning to plastic surgery as a way to make them happy about their appearances and boost their self-esteem in a quick and easy process.... [tags: Beauty ]
1803 words (5.2 pages)
- Define a beautiful woman. What kinds of adjectives come to mind. Do her inner qualities make her beautiful as well. What does "beauty is only skin deep" really mean. I always thought what made a person truly and genuinely beautiful, is whats on the inside. So often, we judge women on their appearance first, then their abilities. Did you ever wonder how this came about and why we all do this today. dont try to deny it, were all shallow and addicted to entertainment, its simply our culture, our way of life.... [tags: Naomi Wolf]
1675 words (4.8 pages)
- Botox When people think of new fashion trends they normally think of clothes, but the newest beauty craze that has hit the middle age market is Botox. Botox injection therapy, although not completely new, has come out swinging since being approved for use in cosmetic improvements in 2002. Botox is used to eliminate the look of aging by reducing the appearance of wrinkles on the face, neck and hands. Most commonly, patients use Botox to eliminate crow’s feet around the eyes, wrinkles on the forehead, and frown or laugh lines.... [tags: Fashion Health Appearance Botox Essays]
1306 words (3.7 pages)
- Synthesis Essay #2 The definition of beauty is a characteristic of a person, animal, place, object, or idea that provides a perceptual experience of pleasure, meaning, or satisfaction. Beauty has negative and positive influences on mostly people. Beauty is described by the inside and outside of us. Due to beauty, our self-esteem has been hurt dramatically, especially towards girls. Beauty is not always about our outside looks but it’s about our inside personality also. First of all, beauty has negative and positive influences on about everything.... [tags: Beauty]
916 words (2.6 pages)
- Divorce is the Easy Way Out The divorce rate in today’s society is higher than ever according to Barbara Dafoe Whitehead. Although people have a legal right to file for a divorce, it is still viewed as an ethical problem. Barbara Dafoe Whitehead writes an article called “The Making of a Divorce Culture”, and writes about divorce and how it has become an ethical problem in the United States. In today’s society divorce is viewed as a social norm, and that couples should have a right to file for divorce with no stigma.... [tags: Divorce, Marriage, Family, Ethics]
928 words (2.7 pages)
- There are so many different opinions on what beauty is. The idea of beauty is purely opinionated. Beauty is your own idea, skinny or thick, long hair or short hair, light skin or dark skin. How people define beauty is unique in many different ways everyone has a different opinion. No ones idea of beauty is the same. In society today it has become more materialistic based if you wear the latest designer or you have the newest pair of sneakers out and the true meaning of being beautiful has escaped our souls.... [tags: Beauty, Aesthetics, Human physical appearance]
1849 words (5.3 pages)
- Do you eat oatmeal for breakfast. Good for you. But there are more stunning ways that oatmeal can do for your body. Read on to find out. Everyday is always a marvellous day to start something new. Including a new healthy diet for breakfast can be an exciting palette adventure. Who knows how satisfying it might be after religiously trying to be healthy. However, one of the healthiest breakfasts you can digest in is a bowl of oatmeal. Yes, it tastes bland but there are many ways to make it deliciously suitable to your taste.... [tags: Beauty]
1094 words (3.1 pages)
- The war between capital punishment and life without parole is an ongoing debate being waged between the states. Capital Punishment, or the death penalty, is the process by which an individual is put to death by the state for a capital offense, whereas life without parole is when a capital offender is sentenced to a life behind bars with no opportunity for freedom. The choice to adopt or abolish capital punishment is up to each state, and it is the state’s verdict to determine if capital punishment is unjust or not.... [tags: war between capital punishment and life]
824 words (2.4 pages)
- Stereotypical Beauty Do stereotypes of body images exist. “A "stereotype" is a generalization about a person or group of persons. Our society often innocently creates and perpetuates stereotypes, but these stereotypes often lead to unfair discrimination and persecution when the stereotype is unfavorable” (Grobman). It is hard to understand how much the media affects us unless one stands back and evaluates things such as commercials, magazines, and television shows. Women today follow the stereotypical images of beauty that the media portrays.... [tags: Beauty ]
1523 words (4.4 pages)
- Slavery has been a very sensitive, touchy subject since, and even before, its abolition in 1865. There is no doubt whatsoever that its one, if not the, worst things to ever take place in the United States. However, this happened a long, long time ago in a different generation. The ancestors of those who were slaves have every right to be angry about what happened, but to try and claim money for it is absurd. Granted it was wrong, it was the way of life in those times. Wealthy white men owned slaves in those days.... [tags: essays research papers]
1046 words (3 pages)