To illustrate why Black African American Males don’t get the image they deserve is because there’s not enough Black African Males that have been successful over the years. There’s not enough credit, motivation, Inspiration, or initiative taken into affect from the world’s perspective and how they view things. I have a plan to get the rights, picture, and statement for what I will do personally to improve the image of Black Males in America. Facts have been proven that motivation is the key to how people succeed no matter what race you are or where you were originated from. My plan is to get leadership conferences and workshops for Black males to attend so that it will increase the chances of the Image being better.I believe there is a plan that can be formed to make the image of better of Black Males.
Not to mention, Black Males came from slavery, It transitions to how slavery had a huge impact on the way our image was set up. I’ve always had a passion to get the world to realize that we are more capable of doing the impossible and making it possible. Unfortunately, Since there’s not enough Black Males to take initiative on leading others to do better, I will make that difference. Putting Black Males into workshops and working with other organizations to get a successful outcome will help massively. Being that, when I get males into these workshops, It will increase the presence and intelligence of how smart Black Males actually are. Something I will do to get them to come to the workshops is bring things like: Games, Food, Educational Tournaments for money, and scholarship opportunities to go to college. Something that made me come across “Workshops” was because I have the knowledge of how they work and how well it will help...
... middle of paper ...
...s. With taking risks, you have to optimistic and know what change is before it can actually be put into works of something new. Not taking into things that is beyond their control, and working into something that they can build up to. Black Males have to find ways to maintain focus in getting to their goals, taking bumpy excessive routes, rough roads, and emotional moments to get to the end of the tunnel. Sacrifice is key, Sacrifice is passion, Sacrifice is change, and Sacrifice bring the better
At any rate, or wherever the side can go, At the end, my plan will work because I am a determined, Inspired, Motivated, Individual that has strong beliefs in my dreams. Black males will follow this and use this as guidance to get thru struggles, overcome the impossible and make possible, and take risks. By the end, Black males should have created a better image of themselves.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- African-Americans as a group have been treated as unwanted, unworthy minorities, which some people like to pick on. It’s very disturbing to look at the society today and see the same things that were going on back in the slavery days the discrimination, the pain and the inhumane things that were being practiced. Blacks are still considered lesser than a white man when it comes to social economic status just like it was back during the slavery period. Both media and the society we live use many methods to bring the African-American race down.... [tags: African American, Black people, Race]
2145 words (6.1 pages)
- As the years go by we can see the aftermath of what slavery, segregation and racism toward African Americans have done to Blacks. African Americans have suffered many brutal treatment that has affected us physically and mentally and we are still dealing with the repercussion of the many years of oppression. The Declaration of Independence was written hundreds of years ago stating all men are equal but African Americans are still socially and racially unequal to White America. Until now Blacks have been given insufficient credit of the basis of where humanity and civilization started.... [tags: Black people, Race, White people, African American]
1505 words (4.3 pages)
- Django Unchained: An Attempt at a Positive African Male Image Movies and television shows over the last few decades have portrayed African Americans primarily as the negative characters in films. Whether it is from them being portrayed as the enemy in films to the characters who lack education and manners, Africans, primarily serve as secondary characters in films. Django Unchained directed by Quentin Tarantino attempts at breaking this common hold on Africans as secondary character role players in films, by creating an African American lead role character named Django (Jamie Foxx).... [tags: Black people, African American, African diaspora]
1086 words (3.1 pages)
- Just how would it feel to wake up each morning, not knowing whether you 're going to be shot or followed whilst buying milk. This has become the reality for many African Americans, instructed by the media, society has thrown blacks aside as if they are garbage. Stereotypes in the media have portrayed African Americans as some sort of creatures, constantly flashing warnings to white Americans to watch out as they are thugs- hide your shoes, walk in groups, as they will surely stab you and steal all you have.... [tags: Black people, African American, Race, White people]
1343 words (3.8 pages)
- Slavery, as well as other historical movements, frames ‘black’ in a destructive light. The history of a post-slavery United States, is ripe with discriminatory and dehumanizing anti-black systems: laws, practices and events: a thwarted Freedmen’s Bureau, Black Code laws passed immediately after the Civil War, sharecropping and debt slavery, Jim Crow laws (1876 – 1965), redlining and reverse redlining (1934-present), eugenics reform (1929 to 1974), a segregated military, etc.; terrorism: local lynch mobs, bombings of affluent Black communities (e.g.... [tags: African American, Black people, Race, Racism]
1124 words (3.2 pages)
- . “Genres can be defined as patterns/forms/styles/structures which transcend individual art products, and which supervise both their construction by artist and their reading by audiences” (Ryall qtd. in Lacey, 2000, p. 132). Some of the patterns, forms, style and structure I observed while analyse the images is that the main headlines appear to be big and at the front of the page and it is mostly in black and white. I also noticed that all the written are in Capital letters with the intention of grapping the readers mind.... [tags: Black people, Race, African American]
1139 words (3.3 pages)
- In more modern times Africans are shown as the caretakers of the White 's homes, properties, animal farms, workers in the diamond minds, or living in poverty, etc. Sure Africa is a continent with many very successful and modern Blacks but that 's not highlighted as much by those in control of the media. This is intentional to keep in the mind of people around the world that Blacks are a primitive people and only educate-able to the degree to serve as workers for other races. The news, movies, TV talk shows and books, often present Blacks saying and doing foolish things, as criminals, pimps, drug deals, thieves, prostitutes, cracks heads, homeless, showing Black politician and ministers as c... [tags: African American, Black people, White people]
1223 words (3.5 pages)
- African Americans have many distinct characteristics about them that stems from the culture they are a part of. From their sense of fashion, language, foods, and actions African Americans are taught form birth of how to “be black” by parents who don’t want their culture to disappear. Although the preservation may be the case, there is a very thin line between cultural practices and stereotypes of a race. A stereotype is a widely fixed and preconceived image or idea of a particular type of person or thing, in this case the behaviors of African Americans.... [tags: African American, White American]
1183 words (3.4 pages)
- Humans are a weird species. This is evident in the way we treat one another on a day to day basis. Instead of coming together and supporting each other in the long, hard journey of life, we tear each other down in order to gain more success in our own lives. We are a selfish species and it does nothing but eat away at my brain every day. A very prominent example of this selfishness is in the events that go hand in hand with racism, specifically towards African Americans. Caucasian, or white, people have believed they are above all other races in every single aspect in life for centuries.... [tags: African American, Black people, White people, Race]
899 words (2.6 pages)
- There are many contradictions pertaining to slavery, which lasted for approximately 245 years. In Woody Holton’s “Black Americans in the Revolutionary Era”, Holton points out the multiple instances where one would find discrepancies that lie in the interests of slaveowners, noble figures, and slaves that lived throughout the United States. Holton exemplifies this hostility in forms of documents that further specify and support his claim. The first of many documents to address these contradictions is Document 3, focusing on James Otis.... [tags: American Civil War, African American, Black people]
1667 words (4.8 pages)
- Analysis Of `` Professions For Women `` By Virginia Woolf
- The Use Of Psychological Concepts On Our Habits Or Behaviors
- Psychology : Different Areas Of Psychology
- Gang Leader For A Day By Sudhir Venkatesh
- Plato 's Theory Of Self As A Manifestation Of The Soul And Body
- Caffeine Scene During The United States