Bill Clinton, 42nd United States President, was a good president but made some wrong choices. The preview life of bill clinton is that he had rough childhood wasn’t the poorest or the richest but as time went on he had a good head on his shoulders.His parents are Mr.William jefferson Bylthe jr and Mrs.Virginia Dell Cassidy. His dad was a travelling salesman but sadly died in a car wreck just 3 months before bill was born. His mother had given bill to her parents to watch over while she went to school to be a nurse. His grandparents names are Eldridge and Edith and they owned a small grocery store. HIs mother married a new guy named Roger Clinton Sr who owned an automobile dealership. Roger was an abusive father to his mother and half brother.Bill also said that he was a gambler.His grandma and grandpa sold goods to black people. When in that time you were not to supposed to.
Bill went to school in hot Springs Arkansas, and then went to college in Washington D.C called Georgetown University. He won class president at the school and got a degree in Bachelor of Science in Foreign Service. While in college, he became a brother of co-ed service fraternity Alpha Phi Omega and was elected to Phi Beta Kappa. Clinton was also a member of the Order of DeMolay, a youth group affiliated with Freemasonry, but he never became a Freemason. He is a member of Kappa Kappa Psi honorary band fraternity. After this he went to another college in Oxford but didn’t get a degree in that school and went on and played rugby. He then went to Yale to get his degree in law and successfully got his degree in it. As his political view, he became governor in Arkansas in 1978 as a anti-Republican,...
... middle of paper ...
...and wants to destroy his wife. Hilary got a job offer to be in the office with Obama but she turned it down because of her husband bill clinton. Hilary had even wrote a book about Mr.clinton called War Room With In A War Room talking about Bill’s sex encounter with younger girls.
To just summarize all this about Bill Clinton is that he is one messed up man. He did have a rough childhood with losing his father, But he started to do a really good job when he went to college. For some reason he did these things and is still doing these things after he lost being president, and he is not even really getting in trouble. A lot of people believe he could be president still to this day if he just didn’t do his sex affair or mess around with sex slaves. Today he tells us that he won’t change just because he likes what he is doing and really just wants to hurt his wife.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- On November 1995, Bill Clinton made a huge mistake that would cost him his position as the president of the United States. Having sexual relations with then intern, Monica Lewinsky has affected many people all over the world in different ways. Since 2005,Clinton has been rated as one of the top presidents according to an ABC News poll. Although he is considered a prime president since scandal has affected his family, supporters, the national government and relations with other countries. I believe the speech; “I Have Sinned” was intended mainly for the U.S citizens, his family and friends, the national government, allied countries, his religion and anyone else affected by this scandal.... [tags: Bill Clinton, President of the United States]
798 words (2.3 pages)
- The Book “My Life” written by President Bill Clinton is his political manifesto for the third, and most significant, political campaign: “his continuing appeal for history 's mandate.” In fact, all his life, the poor, flabby educated boy from the Arkansas was forced 'to keep score '. When Clinton was President, he asked his many friends how he could be assessed vis-à-vis to the top American presidents of the recent past. Similar to his presidency, Clinton stressed for the highest goals, however, he had to leave the office of presidency in humiliation.... [tags: Bill Clinton, President of the United States]
1912 words (5.5 pages)
- There are many things that a President is, intelligent, gentlemanly, calm, collected, and skilled. President Bill Clinton had all of these qualities, even though the media tried to slanderize him. He was extremely diplomatic in both foreign and domestic affairs while still creating a balanced economy and surplus in the budget. But even great men have their drawbacks, marriage infidelities, disastrous trade deals, and terrorist threats that would taint their otherwise fine legacy as President. Bill Clinton was born William Jefferson Blythe, III in Hope, Arkansas, to William J.... [tags: Bill Clinton, George W. Bush]
2433 words (7 pages)
- Have you impacted the United States like Bill Clinton has. Bill Clinton was born on August 19, 1946 in a small town in Arkansas. His father died before he was even born. He was not raised to be religious, but at a very young age, he attended church every Sunday morning alone. Growing up, he had to see his stepfather’s abusive behavior towards both his mother and stepbrother. When he was seventeen years old and attending school, he got an invitation to meet President John F. Kennedy at the White House Rose Garden, that’s when he realized what he wanted his career to be.... [tags: liberalism, clinton, federal deficit]
968 words (2.8 pages)
- William Jefferson “Bill” Clinton (born William Jefferson Blythe iii) was born on the date of August 19, 1946 in Arkansas. His mother, Virginia Dell, remarried Roger Clinton Sr. after his father died in a car accident three months before little baby Bill was born. Bill Clinton took his stepfather 's last name. "Clinton says he remembers his stepfather as a gambler and an alcoholic who regularly abused his mother and half-brother, Roger Clinton Jr.." ("Bill Clinton." Wikipedia.) To the point where he intervened multiple times, informing Roger that he would use physical violence to protect them.... [tags: Bill Clinton, President of the United States]
1061 words (3 pages)
- Interview: Views on Clinton’s Impeachment The impeachment of Bill Clinton is one of the “weirdest episodes'; in our political history. He is the only elected President of the United States ever to be resulted in the passage of impeachment (Johnson was not elected, Nixon resigned to prevent impeachment). The reason for his impeachment is that he lied under the oath during the testimony in the Paula Jones sexual harassment suit, and to grand jury during Monica Lewinsky investigation.... [tags: William Jefferson Clinton Essays]
677 words (1.9 pages)
- Bill Clinton After being governor of Arkansas for the past ten years of his life, he began to become impatient. Clinton had bigger things on his agenda, and he was eager to get started. Clinton was ready to make his high school dream a reality. Clinton announced his intention to seek the 1992 Democratic presidential nomination. In his campaigns outline, a booklet titled A plan for Americas Future, Clinton boldly declared that the future of the nation is in serious jeopardy and that he has suggestions, answers, and solutions to the problems which we face.... [tags: William Jefferson Clinton Essays]
1204 words (3.4 pages)
- While it’s practically impossible to write a research paper without referring to the scandalous side of President Bill Clinton, this research will also spotlight how excellent Bill Clinton was as a president and present interesting facts about his life. On August 19, 1946, William Jefferson Blythe IV began his life in Hope, Arkansas. His mother was still mourning over the loss of her beloved husband who died only three months earlier in a tragic car accident. Four years later, in hopes of a better life, Virginia remarried to Roger Clinton.... [tags: William Jefferson Clinton Essays]
2504 words (7.2 pages)
- As Americans we feel we have the right to know everything about everyone. Yet, when it comes to our own personal lives, we don’t want people sticking their noses in our business. All over the United States of America you can turn on the television and see some talk show about “Who’s the babies Daddy,” or something that has to do with some obscene incident that no one would ever want to admit to have happening. As people we thrive off of other people’s bliss and misery. It is a trait that every person possesses; we all want to hear about other lives.... [tags: William Jefferson Clinton Essays]
1583 words (4.5 pages)
- Bill Clinton In recent history, one would be hard pressed to find one politician surrounded in more controversy than Bill Clinton. His scandals have included drugs, adultery, treason, and fraud. The latest opprobrium that has plagued his presidency resulted in him becoming only the second president in the history of the United States to be impeached. After a long and drawn out sexual harassment trial, Paula Jones’ lawyers deposed former White House intern Monica Lewinsky. What would follow in the next 14 months, even Clinton’s most adamant critics couldn’t have predicted.... [tags: William Jefferson Clinton Essays]
622 words (1.8 pages)