3 Tips that will Help You Eat Clean for Weight and Body Fat Loss
Get Off Your Butt and Cook
How many of you like to spend hours upon hours cooking meals a week? The answer is nobody! Too many times I hear “it takes too long to cook”. Hate to tell you people, it really does not take long. I would say the average meal that it takes me to cook is 10 mins. What makes it even better is that you can cook multiple meals at the same time. Who would have thought that you ...
... middle of paper ...
...and body fat goal, now I have set another goal to see how low the body fat will go. Now I will be honest, it was extremely hard for the 1st couple of weeks on cutting my guilty pleasures to every Sunday but I was committed to the plan. After those couple of weeks, I did not even crave “some” of the crap food that I loved and it became easy. Create realistic goals, find a plan and execute it!
Over this last year, I have realized that it is easy to lose weight and body fat. What I have learned was that just cooking at home and eating out 1-2 times a week really helped! I am not some fancy chief, I eat to survive. All it takes is about 10-15 mins to cook a meal, not bad at all. Add about 3-5 mins to weigh and write down what goes into each meal. I know all of you have 20 mins of your life to do these simple tasks. You have to committed and results can come fast!
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- The report examines three universities to determine the one that offers the best online MBA program, which suits MegaCorp employees. The three learning institutions examined include the Walden, Washington State, and North Carolina State universities. Of the three, Walden is the cheapest, as it offers the online MBA program at the lowest cost per credit hours followed by Washington State and North Carolina State. However, the Washington State University offers the best online MBA program in terms of its quality and is the most suitable compared to the other two institutions.... [tags: Best Online MBA Program ]
2256 words (6.4 pages)
- Spring Valley High School is named one of America’s most academically challenging high schools by Washington Post. Of the roughly 23,000 eligible U.S. high schools, approximately 10% qualified for this recognition. Spring Valley is one of only 20 South Carolina schools to make the list. With 23 Advanced Placement courses, Spring Valley’s AP program is one of the most comprehensive in the state of South Carolina. Spring Valley High School launched “The Discovery Magnet Program” in 1995, which is designed for talented students and focuses on science and math.... [tags: High school, Middle school, College]
1855 words (5.3 pages)
- Basic Workout Tips 10 things you need to know to get lean and gain muscle quickly. Don't be surprised if you feel more like Mr. Magoo than Mr. Universe the first time you pick up a dumbbell. Learning proper technique can be somewhat involved, considering that each exercise movement has its own set of quirks. Having said that, don't mistake "somewhat involved" for rocket science. Just as you can trade stocks profitably without a broker if you're willing to educate yourself beforehand (a lengthy education, mind you), you can learn how to correctly perform exercises from any number of sources, including a knowledgeable training partner, a group seminar or a reputable media source-like, ahem, Wh... [tags: Fitness]
1376 words (3.9 pages)
- People tend to work out so they can get in shape or increase the size of their muscles. The serious weight lifters, also known as body builders, take their workouts extremely serious and they actually receive benefits from taking a pre-workout supplement. Pre-workout supplements were first created with the purpose of giving bodybuilders more energy in the gym. Pre-workout began as guys drinking coffee before the gym and then switched directions when energy and diet supplements came along. Pre-workout supplements are formulated with ingredients that work together to ramp up your energy and endurance, increase strength, crank up muscle growth, and burn off body fat (Jim Stoppani, PH.D 2016) .... [tags: Bodybuilding, Muscle, Physical exercise]
896 words (2.6 pages)
- A pre-workout meal is a meal that is eaten before your workout. Having a pre-workout meal is very important, that is why you need to eat the right amount of foods in order to gain enough energy when working out your muscles. The best way of coming up with the best pre-workout meals, is by understanding the different rates of digestion that each food has to offer because meal timing is very important. A good meal should fall within 3-4 hours of the workout but it doesn’t have to be digested fully in order to have a good energy-filled workout.... [tags: Metabolism, Nutrition, Muscle, Carbohydrate]
724 words (2.1 pages)
- The Conflicted Japan of Yukio Mishima’s Spring Snow Yukio Mishima was a revolutionary author. His dramatic public suicide is the perfect capstone to a life full of turmoil and unrest. Mishima himself was as conflicted as his many stories and plays, which tend to play out the problem of which direction is Japan heading, and should the nation be developing that way. Mishima romanticized the samurai and nurtured a lifelong affair with traditional Japanese theater. At the same time, he admired the West and studied Western art and literature avidly.... [tags: Spring Snow]
1627 words (4.6 pages)
- The Prague Spring The Prague Spring is referred to when the Warsaw Pact allies invaded Czechoslovakia in 1968. Below are the details surrounding the incident. In 1948, communism was the only political party in Czechoslovakia. The communist take-over was a very popular movement. The first reason why it was a popular movement is because Joseph Stalin signed an agreement with Winston Churchill and Franklin Roosevelt that the Red Army, which would then lead to pro-communism, would liberate Czechoslovakia.... [tags: History Prague Spring Invasion]
1440 words (4.1 pages)
- Analysis of Silent Spring by Rachel Carson Review: This book was focused on the concern of pesticides that industries, along with us as individuals, have been dumping (both knowingly and unknowingly) into water. Carson was concerned that the chemicals which the farmers spread on their fields, and even the chemicals we use in our homes (among others), in the end, might come back around and harm us. The beginning of the book tells a story of a place, that was once so beautiful, turned dead and ugly due to a “strange blight that crept over the area” and destroyed everything.... [tags: Silent Spring Rachel Carson Pollution Essays]
714 words (2 pages)
- A Basketball Workout This is only a list of exercises Warm-up 1) Suggest that you do some light running and stretching. 2) Do some short range shooting for a couple of minutes and concentrate on "form" shooting concentrating on proper shooting mechanics. Dribbling -- Select a different drill each workout. 1) "Chill" drill --3 right side / 3 left side 2) "Coach Foster" full court dribble series: a) Do each with right then left hand -- one trip up and down the court for each move.... [tags: Papers]
349 words (1 pages)
- Modris Eksteins presented a tour-de-force interpretation of the political, social and cultural climate of the early twentieth century. His sources were not merely the more traditional sources of the historian: political, military and economic accounts; rather, he drew from the rich, heady brew of art, music, dance, literature and philosophy as well. Eksteins examined ways in which life influenced, imitated, and even became art. Eksteins argues that life and art, as well as death, became so intermeshed as to be indistinguishable from one another.... [tags: Eksteins Rites Spring]
1030 words (2.9 pages)