The Bermuda triangle. Also known in other words, as the Devil’s triangle is a region that in the western part of the North Atlantic Ocean. The region is a mysterious place where a large number of ships and aircrafts had disappeared and each under undefined mysterious circumstances. According to the US Navy the Bermuda triangle does not even exist and the name is also not recognized by the US Board on the geographic names. Many of the popular cultures had also attributed the disappearances to the paranormal activities and also by the extraterrestrial being’s activity.
The documented evidence also show that the significant percentage of the incidents were specious and are reported inaccurately or also in some cases counted as the embellishment of the previous authors. In a study conducted in 2013 the World Wide Fund For Nature had identified the world’s 10 most alarming waters for shipping or any other activity on water however the Bermuda triangle was not included in them.
The Bermuda triangle is actually a mythical part of the Atlantic Ocean that is roughly bounded by the Puerto Rico, Miami and Bermuda. This is the part of the ocean where a large number of ships and aircrafts disappeared. There was a range of unexplained incidents that were found to be surrounding the accidents. An example of that can be counted as the incident happened to the US Air force squadron when he got disoriented while his course of flying over the marked area his plane was never found again. While on the other hand other boats and planes have vanished from the area in pretty much favorable weather and were also found to be delivering no readiness message for any kind of bad circumstances. However, though many myriad and fanciful theories h...
... middle of paper ...
The Tudor Star Tiger: is also one of those vehicles that disappeared in the Bermuda triangle just after a short time before it was about to land at the Bermuda airbase. The Fight DC-3: also disappeared when it was only about 50 Miles away from the south of Florida and was preparing to land in the Miami.
Flight 441: was a super constellation Naval Airline that disappeared in October 1954. The next incident happens to the C-54 Sky master, the incident apparently seemed to be an abrupt thunderstorm that caused the disintegration to the plane but a lot of more was connected to the story. The Mary Celeste- the Ghost Ship of the Bermuda triangle has a lot of misadventures before the mysterious voyage in the year 1872. But in the last incident, she faced, though the ship was salvaged, but there was not a single person who could be traced out that was on the board.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- The Bermuda Triangle is considered both a coincidence by some people and a curse by others. The Bermuda Triangle (which is also known as the Devil’s Triangle) is located in the Atlantic Ocean. The Triangle is a line bordered from Florida to the Bermuda Islands, to Puerto Rico and back to Florida. The Bermuda Triangle is a mysterious place where many aircrafts and surface vessels have disappeared without an explanation. Ships and planes have also crashed in this odd location with very little reasoning.... [tags: Bermuda Triangle, Atlantic Ocean, Bermuda]
1101 words (3.1 pages)
- Introduction The Bermuda triangle. Also known in other words, as the Devil’s triangle is a region that in the western part of the North Atlantic Ocean. The region is a mysterious place where a large number of ships and aircrafts had disappeared and each under undefined mysterious circumstances. According to the US Navy the Bermuda triangle does not even exist and the name is also not recognized by the US Board on the geographic names. Many of the popular cultures had also attributed the disappearances to the paranormal activities and also by the extraterrestrial being’s activity.... [tags: Bermuda Triangle, Atlantic Ocean, Sargasso Sea]
2299 words (6.6 pages)
- The Bermuda Triangle Off the southern tip of Florida lies a phenomenon called the Bermuda Triangle. Ships, planes, and over one thousand lives were lost in the Triangle without a trace. Theories have been put forth, but still no universally accepted explanation exists for the mystery that surrounds the Bermuda Triangle. The Bermuda Triangle covers almost 440,000 square miles of the Atlantic Ocean. An imaginary line that begins near Melbourne, Florida, extends south to Bermuda, and west to Puerto Rico before turning north to Florida, forms the Triangle.... [tags: Bermuda Triangle Phenomenon Essays]
1894 words (5.4 pages)
- Bermuda Triangle as a Mythical Geographic Area The Bermuda triangle is a mythical geographic area. It is believed to extend from the tip of Florida to Bermuda and to Puerto Rico. Over 100 planes and ships have disappeared in the last century. There are many theories about what might cause the disappearances of theses ships and planes. Scientist have come to believe that the most possible theory has something to do with the climate change such as tsunamis, hurricanes or waterspouts. The other theory is that the compasses point to the True North and not the Magnetic North.... [tags: Bermuda Triangle Geography Essays]
1198 words (3.4 pages)
- The Bermuda Triangle is one of the biggest mysterious places in the world. Its exact location is at the Atlantic Ocean, which is bounded by Miami, Bermuda and Puerto Rico. In a normal daily life, it is a part of a regularly sailed shipping lane with cruise ships and many small boats also frequently sailing through the sea. Aircraft are also common in the Bermuda Triangle with both private and commercial planes commonly flying over it. While it has a nickname that shows its horror side-the Devil's Triangle.... [tags: Bermuda, Atlantis, UFO]
905 words (2.6 pages)
- Mysterious lights, unusual fog and mist, malfunctioning electrical equipment, and the disappearance of ships and planes are only some of the phenomena that has occurred in the western Atlantic Ocean. It was not until the 1960’s when a journalist started to look into the numerous unexplained happenings in this area which received the name the Bermuda Triangle (Duffield). No one knows why this phenomenon happens, but there are theories out there that just might explain what goes on in the Bermuda Triangle.... [tags: mysterious lights, unusual fog and mist]
935 words (2.7 pages)
- ... My opinion on the bermuda triangle is that I think its real but so weird and somehow scary, because why does this happen how come so many things disappear into nothing. There's also no clues or hints of broken ships or planes pieces anywhere. Where does it all go. This is a mystery that's been going on for a while already and people have not found the answer for the missing ships and air crafts. One of the the survivors that i've found that have made it out alive out of the Bermuda Triangle is called, Cary Trantham she is one of the marvelous people who survived flying over the Bermuda.... [tags: twiligt zone, mistery, planes, ships]
1232 words (3.5 pages)
- The Bermuda triangle is a place that boggles many scientists even in this day and age. The Bermuda Triangle, referred to by some as the Devil's Triangle, is in a western region of the North Atlantic Ocean where countless aircraft, ships and people have inexplicably disappeared. Throughout the years of 1955 and 1975 more than 428 vessels disappeared, along with 100 ships and 1000 lives (Obringer1). Where did these people and ships disappear off too and how come no remains were found is the mysterious question people yearn to find out.... [tags: mystery, disappearance, ships, aircraft, science]
868 words (2.5 pages)
- ... She was planning on flying from Key West, FL to visit her daughter, Katrina in Ormond Beach. Cary checked the weather and it was said to be a clear and sunny day. Her route was to take her through the corner of the Bermuda Triangle, which was very unsettling to her after hearing about incidents that had occurred in the area. Cary landed in Ormond Beach safely with no problems. She was only able to spend a few hours if she was going to make it back to Key West before it got dark. She saw clouds gathering and decided to change her route back.... [tags: strange phenomenon, dissappearances]
886 words (2.5 pages)
- Bermuda Triangle The Bermuda triangle, or the devil’s triangle, is an imaginary area located off the southeastern Atlantic coast of the United States. It is the greatest modern mystery of our supposedly well understood world. It is noted for a very high incidence of unexplained losses of ships, small boats, and aircraft. The tips of the triangle are generally thought to be Bermuda, Miami, Fla., and San Juan, Puerto Rico. Many theories attempting to explain the many disappearances have been offered throughout the history of the area.... [tags: Science Exploratory]
1391 words (4 pages)
- The Effects Of Corporal Punishment On Children
- A Model Of Grief Processing
- Social Penetration Theory Provided Me With Insight On My Daily Communication Practices
- The Land Of Jambi, Indonesia
- The World Has Been Saturated With A Culture Of Violence
- All The Kings Horses And Manned Missiles By Kurt Vonnegut