On top of that, the annual revenue of the sexual service empire increases multifold each year. A...
... middle of paper ...
... a success, the government and non-government organizations and tech experts in the United States need to collaborate and share their expertise and resources to dig out the traffickers who have already formed their very own network and recruited tech experts to cover up their online traces. Without the collaboration of everyone who has the power, resources, and intelligence who wants to see the end of this cybercrime, the offenders will always be in the lead in this non-stop race of exploiting and rescuing victims of sex trafficking in the United States. Until the authorities properly address and take measures to combat this human rights crisis, the traffickers will only use the Internet to their advantage, for the number of victims will continue to increase, and the sex traffickers will have an ever-growing empire with revenue that increases exponentially, annually.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Technology and the Internet has made many functions easier, faster, and expanded the reach of many processes. Recruiting has benefited greatly from technology. Recruiting has been made easier and the number of potential candidates that could be reached has uncreased; not only individuals actively looking for a job but also inactive candidates willing to accept a better job. Unfortunately, there are unintended consequences that come with the advances in technology. Not everyone can afford access to computers and technology and businesses are not looking for the best candidate that can afford new technology but rather the best candidate.... [tags: Advantages of Online Recruiting]
2304 words (6.6 pages)
- ... The influence of mobile technology on all organizations is already exists. It is transforming the way people interact with each other and are restructuring the way organizations are forming, organizing, and operating. Like existing transformative technology such as electrical, computers and desktop, and theinternet and mobile technology enhance fresh chances for the organization to help move core functional HR processes. The transformation will increase the production; improve the employee satisfaction, and the ability to share immediately with key stake-holders.Mobile devices are producing a desired productivity, real-time decision making, and job satisfaction.... [tags: productivity and goal achievement]
1303 words (3.7 pages)
- Achievement. What does one think when they hear that word. Maybe they think of a person that has achieved something really big, like Bill Gates. He is one of the most riches people in the world. The reason of why one may have read this may be unknown, but when they finish this, they will know what the definition of achievement really is. The purpose of this paper is to teach one about the word achievement and what makes it important. What is achievement. Achievement is something that is accomplished successfully (Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary).... [tags: Achievement, ]
931 words (2.7 pages)
- Market Definition LinkedIn occupies a specific niche within the social networking and online recruiting industries, which complicates LinkedIn’s industry classification.6 We must look to LinkedIn’s revenue distribution to understand its industry position: unlike other social media sites like Facebook and Twitter, who are reliant on advertising, LinkedIn’s revenue predominantly comes from its recruiting services. Therefore, we will consider LinkedIn an information services provider to the recruiting industry, making its major public competitors Monster and Dice Holdings.... [tags: LinkedIn, Social network service, Social media]
1264 words (3.6 pages)
- In life it is important for one to have goals and standards. Without these, our potential cannot be reached. Bill Gates is one of the most richest people in the world. He is one of the most successful people in the world from achieving. Achievement is important in everyday life because it helps us throughout life, determining our future. According to the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary, achievement is defined as something that is accomplished successfully (Merriam-Webster the Online Dictionary).... [tags: Achievement, fame, ]
1177 words (3.4 pages)
- Introduction When employers seek new employees, they have a variety of external recruiting methods available from which to choose. The method chosen may depend on such factors as budget, desired applicant characteristics, and type of access to potential employees in the labor market. Recruiting decisions should also consider each method’s potential for adverse impact against certain groups of employees. Adverse impact in employee recruitment or selection occurs when a hiring practice intentionally or unintentionally discriminates against a protected group (CSU-Global, 2013).... [tags: Recruiting, UGESP, HRM]
1542 words (4.4 pages)
- The benefits of online shopping With the increase of internet usage, the internet has impacted and taken over our society today. We use the internet for almost everything including; communication, shopping, world news, and even school. Booking a flight or a hotel via the internet has become the way to go to save money and time. People are able to shop for different hotels and flights without using a travel agency. I remember shopping with my mother, making a grocery list, and clipping coupons. Now, there are websites for just coupons.... [tags: Retailing, Online shopping, Department store]
743 words (2.1 pages)
- As technology keeps on advancing organizations are capable to apply cost effective ways to do business as a replacement of paying various employees big salary annually, they can spend a extensive one time sum on software. As a result, the organization can lay off of a few workers and bank on personnel cost. One way an organization can take advantage of technology is through electronic recruiting, as it has the aptitude to attain a wider range of audiences. By reaching a bigger audience the HR division can have access to more qualified professionals looking for employment.... [tags: Employment, Human resource management]
1556 words (4.4 pages)
- The reliability of new online recruiting system - Frictionless Recruiting Ecosystem Introduction: Currently the majority of companies deeply understand that talent the most important factor that fuels growth for emerging and enterprise companies, making it the final competitive advantage. Recruiting talent is not only critical mission, but also it is much tougher than before. Companies who want to build a winning team have to be more creative, innovative, and much faster to recruit top talent. However, for Small and Medium Business (SMBs), their traditional recruiting process from selecting resumes to interview people in person definitely cannot catch up with high demand which is from compan... [tags: Recruitment, Employment, Small business, Business]
2349 words (6.7 pages)
- I: Introduction The period of examination on whether online learning is the way to go or not has expired. Regardless of what previous studies on online learning have found, online learning is here. The demand for it led educational organizations to adopt it. The revolution of technology facilitated implementing it. Its convenience, flexibility, and other advantages made it a favorable learning form. The existence of this learning should lead researchers to explore the factors that help in improving the quality of it rather than examining its validity.... [tags: Online Education, internet, educational research]
2075 words (5.9 pages)