• The primary advantage is that the laser treatment is an absolutely harmless and painless method of facial. It does not involve going under knife and bearing the pain.
• The laser procedure is much faster than the surgical operations. Moreover, regular visits are also not required to derive benefit of the treatment.
• The time required for recovery and recuperation in laser treatment is less than that required for surgery.
These three factors are sufficient to convince oneself for facial laser treatment. Though, the treatment is slightly costlier but worthful. One has to consider these essential points before undergoing this treatment:
• Look for the accreditation and experience of the physician
• Talk to the physician regarding the type of facial treatment that is required
• Ask other friends and patients who have been benefited by the treatment
• Testimonials may also be helpful for you
• Talk about the appointment, payment, insurance cover and effects of the treatment on your overall health and skin beforehand
Everybody wants to have a younger looking skin. So people make various attempts to maintain themselves young forever. They utilize numerous methods to delay those wrinkles, old age and fine lines from appearing on their face. Facial laser treatment can help you to get a younger looking skin.
Facial laser resurfacing:
Facial laser resurfacing is a type of facial laser treatment which is practiced for eliminating old age. This treatment is used generally for areas around the eyes and mouth regions in addition to minimizing the irregularly pigmented skin and scars. You can get a vibrant, young look after facial laser resurfacing is done. In Facial la...
... middle of paper ...
...diately after the procedure to hide the post-treatment redness.
5. It is generally easy to tolerate this facial laser treatment. There is no significant pain and you may feel a snapping sensation on the skin. A topical medicine is usually applied 20 minutes beforehand to numb the skin. It helps to reduce the discomfort further.
6. The three common side effects associated with photo-facials include hypo pigmentation (areas where your normal skin pigment is removed by the laser) hyper pigmentation (dark patches on the skin) and burns.
7. The anti-aging benefit with any laser treatment is not permanent. New age spots will appear at some point of time and your skin will begin to sag again. You must take proper care of your skin following these treatments. It is recommended to consistently wear a sunscreen which will help to preserve the results for a long time.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- As we age, we develop wrinkles and fine lines on our face due to the repetitive movements of the facial muscle. Other factors like diet, exposure to sun and smoking can also affect your skin. Laser resurfacing treatment is a good option for treating the various skin problems including scars, age spots, wrinkles, brown discoloration, some types of acne scarring and stretch marks. The skin color, extent of damage and age are the factors that determine whether laser resurfacing treatment is appropriate for you.... [tags: Medical Science]
869 words (2.5 pages)
- Rosacea is a common skin disorder affecting millions of people aging between 30 and 60. It is a skin problem characterized by swelling and redness of face. There is no known cure for rosacea. Treatment is all about controlling the symptoms. Although there are various ways of treating rosacea, but laser treatment for rosacea is the most effective mode of treatment. Laser treatments can effectively treat the various symptoms of rosacea. No single cause has been determined for rosacea. Some studies suggest it to be genetic, while other theories suggest that it is a disorder of the blood vessels where the vessels swell up and result in reddening of the skin.... [tags: Health]
877 words (2.5 pages)
- If you are like many people, you may feel that hair removal is a hassle. Even waxing does not last very long, and it is painful. Creams, and lotions give results that last longer than using a razor, but not much longer. They are also messy, and they make it quite easy to miss a spot. Razors get the job done, but only for a short period of time before you have to do it again. Razors also often result in bumps, and painful ingrown hairs. Another option is laser hair removal. You may be wondering whether or not laser hair removal is worth it.... [tags: Hair, Hair follicle, Hair removal, Waxing]
1016 words (2.9 pages)
- Laser is an acronym used for Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation. Laser treatment is a procedure used to cure skin problems with a strong beam of light. Experienced cosmetologists and dermatologists use this new technology to cure many ailments. Side effects of laser treatment: Several side effects can be experienced with acne blemish laser treatment like irritation, redness and swelling on the affected areas. These side effects persist only for a few hours or a day. In certain cases of laser therapy that cures the pimple scars can lead to pigmentation changes.... [tags: Medical Science]
938 words (2.7 pages)
- The dot laser treatment helps to restore the skin color and texture with the new laser technology. It can soften the mild creases, reduce the fine lines and wrinkles and fade away the abnormal pigmentations that have occurred overtime. Dot laser is also used for treating acne scars and other forms of traumatic scarring. How does it work. Dot laser therapy is mainly based on using the power of Co2 laser. The Co2 laser is used in a refined and controlled manner. This helps the surgeon to individualize the laser treatment according to your skin type and your specific needs.... [tags: Medical Science ]
937 words (2.7 pages)
- Dentistry is an industry that is constantly evolving. Every day new techniques, instruments, procedures and discoveries are made. One thing becoming more and more popular in dentistry are dental lasers. Dental laser use in dental offices is rapidly growing because all of the advantages they provide to both the dentist and the patient. With the different types and strengths of the different lasers like hard tissue, soft-tissue, carbon dioxide, argon lasers and more almost any dental treatment can be benefited by using one.... [tags: Laser, Light, Carbon dioxide, Gas laser]
1449 words (4.1 pages)
- Now, people with cellulite conditions can get excited with the advent of the new, promising treatment procedure. Currently, cellulite laser treatment seems to be a great option for treating cellulite conditions. Cellulite is considered as a major beauty problem and creates dimpled or lump like skin. More and more women are struggling with cellulite, hence more treatment options are now being developed to get rid of it. Cellulite laser treatment is a process in which a device is used for breaking down the fats underneath the skin or the cellulite.... [tags: Medical Science]
929 words (2.7 pages)
- ... The process of having this surgery done is quite simple. The surgery can take up to 15 minutes. There are many advantages to having laser surgery. One example would be that it works it does correct vision. Another plus is that in most cases there is very little pain because it uses numbing drops on the eye. The process is quick, and the vision is corrected almost immediately after Lasik. Another example would be there are no bandages or stitches for this type of surgery. Another plus that patient’s consider an advantage is the reduction in eyeglass and contact lens usage.... [tags: Surgery, Laser, LASIK, Refractive surgery]
718 words (2.1 pages)
- Spider veins are tiny veins occurring beneath the skin and having a shape similar to that of a spider. These veins commonly develop on the thighs, face, ankles and calves. Usually, they are red, blue or purple in color and are disfiguring cosmetically. They radiate from a central point and are termed as “telangiectasias”. They appear like the branches radiating from the trunk of a tree. Laser treatment for spider veins is a non invasive and effective method of getting rid of spider veins. Cause of spider veins: The exact cause of the development of spider veins is not known.... [tags: Medical Science]
920 words (2.6 pages)
- Isolaz is a new, advanced laser used for the treatment of different skin problems including acne, signs of aging and sun damage. Isolaz laser can also be used for removal of unwanted hair. Isolaz laser treatment is based on Photo pneumatics technology. This technology combines the use of vacuum as well as a painless laser that leaves your skin look healthier and younger. It is a unique, effective and painless procedure. Isolaz therapy is quite comfortable and you experience a warm and gentle sensation during the skin treatment.... [tags: Health Care]
865 words (2.5 pages)