Essay PreviewMore ↓
The name Bella Dental sounds feminine, therefore we thought it would be most effective to address the name Bella Dental and use it to attract and target more women consumers. Another reason to focus on women as the target market is because women are more hygiene conscious compared to men. Women are also easily attracted to the idea of healthy teeth, as women are more self-conscious. We selected light colored fonts to represent the warmth of the company, a soft background, and the ideal of a happy family to represent the creative concept of Bella Dental.
Yellow Page Hard Copy Print Advertisement
For the layout of the print advertisement we decided to incorporate the Mondrian grid in order to include pictures as well as text. The pictures were carefully selected using the target market. The text included was selected to provide the operational information and credible services.
The print advertisement body design is a combination of straight-sell and picture-caption combination. We have text explaining the services at the top and pictures to persuade the readers that Bella Dental patients have healthy smiles as illustrated. We broke down the text into two main sections. The top section includes the offered services and the lower section is informational describing the equipment, friendly staff, insurance and credit support, and referral programs.
The visuals as well as the attention getter are two pictures of families representing all ages and a couple representing healthy smiles. By using real photographs instead of diagrams the reader can relate more easily. When the reader sees real people with real smiles, assuming that they are patients of Bella Dental, provides a user benefit approach.
How to Cite this Page
"Bella Dental Advertising." 123HelpMe.com. 20 Aug 2018
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Introduction: We all fear pain and it’s a well-known reason for people to avoid seeing the dentist. Most end up having severe periodontal problems leading to loss of teeth. Approximately 4-11% people suffer from dental phobias and avoid seeking dental care at all costs. Many of them end up in emergency situations that require invasive procedures like extraction or pulpotomy, which further reinforces their phobia. What causes dental phobia. About 75% of such patients have had a bad childhood experience in a dentist's office.... [tags: Dental Anxiety]
1900 words (5.4 pages)
- For the past two and a half years I have been working as a Periodontal Assistant accommodating two doctors. Combined, both doctors have over thirty years experience within the field of Periodontics. The field of Periodontics focuses predominately on the prevention, treatment, and maintenance of periodontal disease. Treatment of periodontal disease, commonly is managed by; the removal of excessive tissue, bone and tissue grafts, and extraction of problem teeth. However, at our practice, we not only manage periodontal disease, but replace missing teeth with dental implants.... [tags: Dental Health]
2010 words (5.7 pages)
- Fallacious reasoning is the act of forming strong one sided opinions based on one’s perceptions in regards to marketing. Sometimes the reasoning can present a strong message; such as that from a dogmatic viewpoint where only one true choice exist within the mind of the observer. Though not always disagreeable such as the fallacious reasoning dogmatism; fallacious reasoning is used a lot in today’s advertising to influence people in society’s thinking, social atmospheres, and outlooks. The vessels used to reach these unknowing test subjects are viewers are promoted through media networks, or popular culture icons.... [tags: Advertising ]
996 words (2.8 pages)
- Dental amalgams are a great material that provided major leaps in the world of dentistry. While being such a major advance they have also became an issue of great debate. The mercury in dental fillings has been thought to cause central nervous system complications, an overall diminished well-being in some patients, and Alzheimer. The dental field should incorporate safer filling materials for patients. In this article we will take a look at the history of the silver amalgam and view both the negative and null views of this issue.... [tags: Dental Health]
1858 words (5.3 pages)
- Dental Amalgam Amalgam dental restorations which are also known as silver fillings are the number one choice for restoring teeth. These silver fillings have been used for over a hundred years to fill in cavities where there has been decay. The question many have is “what is dental amalgam?” Dental amalgam is a mixture of materials containing powdered alloy, metals and mercury. There have been some concerns, however about the safety of this mercury containing filling material. According to the Food and Drug Administration, amalgam is in the same class as gold and composite fillings and does not pose the safety concerns as once thought.... [tags: Dental Health]
1114 words (3.2 pages)
- Alice took an unsteady breath, placing her hand on the knob. She was shaking, which of course was quite unusual for a vampire, but given the circumstances it was appropriate. Her slender fingers had an alabaster contrast to the dark bronze of the door knob; almost making it seem she was glowing. It was all just a cruel joke. It had to be… Alice tried to reassure herself. She tried to tell herself that she would be in the house, her and Charlie both. She closed her eyes, turning the knob, opening the door to the dark quiet house.... [tags: Creative Writing Essay]
1470 words (4.2 pages)
- Partial Denture Options A partial denture is a removable appliance constructed by a dentist to replace missing teeth. Partial dentures are used in an area of the mouth where fixed, non-removable appliances are neither practical nor feasible. Constructing partial dentures takes approximately one to four visits depending on the type of appliance chosen. The dentist recommends the partial denture options best suited to his patient's aesthetic, functional and financial needs. Conventional Partial Denture A conventional removable partial denture has a metal framework with thin metal clasps, which fit around the abutments - the natural or crowned teeth next to the missing teeth.... [tags: Partial Dentures, Dental Health]
918 words (2.6 pages)
- Marketing Dental Floss Flossing: A new secret to good health. Introduction: Dental floss is one of those products we never notice on the shelves in the stores and never pay too much attention to in our bathroom. At the same time for many people it is a part of the “before going to bed” ritual along with brushing teeth, taking shower, etc. and etc. Those who don’t use it on regular basis still have it in their bathrooms, because: 1. A mouth hygiene care item in regards to which everybody wants to be unlike everybody and thus follows the traditional patterns.... [tags: Dental Health]
2131 words (6.1 pages)
- "Just a story" In that I was born a rat, there is no tragedy. "In each creature there is a breathing of Gods". So my teacher spoke. Much worse that I was born a clever rat. And that is legible of outlined life, which one is conducted by me. People, for me there is nothing interesting and unpredictable. Therefore, with the very first weeks of the existence I tried to be pulled out from a cellar in searches of fresh impressions, other than fairly frightening images of the parents.... [tags: essays research papers]
1938 words (5.5 pages)
- Advertising Works Cited Missing "Advertising has developed and supported great industries, bulwarked-"or increased- "entire economies, and changed a sufficient number of human habits" (Wood 3). Like that paragraph says, advertising affects people in what they do and how they do it. It has affected the Kleenex company, the Nylon manufacturers and a company of a new type of car, the Tucker Corporation, from the 1940’s. Advertising has changed due to these people by their ways of making people notice their product.... [tags: business Marketing Advertisisng Essays]
1889 words (5.4 pages)
The color scheme is light tones of blue, green and purple. The lighter colors represent relaxation or calm which helps to convey the message that "Bella Dental is Gentle." We selected lighter tones to prevent eye strain that could be an effect of bright and bold colors.
We highlighted your flexible schedule that including Saturdays with a a subhead in a screaming yellow bubble. This is an important advantage to highlight as many businesses are not open on Saturdays so we wanted to draw attention to this point. The screaming yellow box is on the top right side of the advertisement. This position will grab attention at first glance. We also put one of your slogans, "Happy Teeth, Happy Family" on the top near the subhead so that readers will have a positive impression right away.
The dominating part of the advertisement is the center. This is where your logo is located for company recognition. Also in the center we named your certified physicians, contact information, and accreditations.
The overall visualization should: create a favorable impression, emphasize features by emphasizing text and the unique use of colors, qualify readers by providing real photographs, capture attention with the slogan and flexible availability, and also identify the trail close with the advantages presented and contact information following.
Website Banner Advertisement
We included the same pictures, color schemes, and logo for the website banner advertisement that we used in the hard copy print advertisement. Since the website banner cannot fit as much information compared to the print advertisement, we chose select services to be included to best qualify and relate the reader. The logo is very noticeable in this advertisement because we want to make your company name known and well remembered to the readers. We realize that internet users may not look at all of the details on the advertisement. For this reason we only selected the important items. The telephone number and a link to your primary website is also on the banner advertisement on the right side for easy accessibility for further questions. All the services offered, accepted insurances, scheduling flexibility, and all ages welcome is listed with check mark bullet points to show that Bella Dental is accommodating.
Although the advertisement is targeted at women readers, the advertisements will also attract other family members due to the products and services. The initial approach is women but as in the slogan, "Happy Teeth, Happy Family." Women are encouraged to invite their whole family to visit Bella Dental. Promotional services will make this possible by advertising the referral discounts and family discounts given by the company regardless of if the client is insured or not. We also wanted to focus on your 15% discount for the first visit and $20 off certificate for the refer a friend promotion. In addition, we used transformational advertising by using the slogans, "Happy Teeth, Happy Family" and "Bella Dental, We are Gentle" and by defining the overall positive outcome of having their teeth cleaned by Bella Dental.
When it comes to competitive advantage, we mentioned the fact that Bella Dental uses the newest technology, has long time professional experience, and accepts a wide range of insurance companies. Your up to date high tech machines create added value to your services. This can be more attracted and dependable to help encourage patients to come. Additional to the high tech equipment, Bella Dental's doctors and staff are experienced and certified within their field. The advertisement also pushes the fact that Bella Dental offers alternative financial payments such as credit support that is beneficial to patients without insurance coverage. Highlighting these points shows how you offer your patients the best possible care for their teeth.
Since Bella Dental is located in the Bay Area we recommend publishing the hard copy yellow page print advertisement in all areas in which the Yellow Pages Directory is available. The internet banner advertisement can be widely used once you expand your locations. Although the print advertisement was made specifically for the Yellow Pages Directory, it is also modeled so that it can be used in local magazines, mailers, and on neighboring medical office bulletin boards.
In our research we found that the best time to reach dental patients is during the fall and spring months. Dental offices are generally busier during these times because patients are more prone to put off doctor visits the common summer vacation months. With this information in mind, we recommend that you do the majority of your advertising around the fall and spring months.
The advertisements we have created for Bella Dental are a perfect match to your target market, creative concept, and message. We are confident that your advertisement strategy will be highly successfully with the advertisements we created.