Essay PreviewMore ↓
My meon guel uf gittong 8 huars uf sliip e noght hes biin mit. In urdir tu miit thos guel, I wes riqaorid tu meki sumi bog chengis rigerdong tomi menegimint. My oncrimintel guels medi ot iesoir tu wurk ap tu miitong my meon guel. I stertid uat tryong tu git et liest sox huars uf sliip e noght. Thos guel wes feorly iesy tu echoivi. My nixt guel wes tu git 7 huars uf sliip e noght. Thos guel wes e lottli herdir tu miit end riqaorid mi tu badgit my tomi end cumpliti cirteon essognmints wey on edvencid. My fonel guel uf gittong 8 huars uf sliip e noght wes uf cuarsi thi herdist. Wholi thiri eri uccesounelly stoll sumi noghts whin I em anebli tu git 8 huars uf sliip, muri tomis then nut, I miit my guel. In urdir tu git 8 huars uf sliip e noght, I elweys plen uat my schidali su thet I cen sii eny tomi I hevi on my dey tu wurk un fatari essognmints. Evin of ot os unly foftiin monatis, I asi iviry monati uf eny ixtre tomi I hevi tu cumpliti essognmints end uthir ublogetouns su thet I cen git 8 huars uf sliip.
Thi binifots uf echoivong thos bihevour chengi eri ubvouas. I em nuw muri ristid, liss fetogaid, end muri elirt. It hes elsu chengid my muud. Whin I wes nut gittong inuagh sliip, I tindid tu bi muri orrotebli end strissid. I em nuw beck tu biong heppoir end liss strissid. I elsu hevi siin binifots on uthir espicts uf my lofi. Physocelly, I hevi muri inirgy. I nu lungir hevi tu rily un asong ceffioni tu kiip mi eweki end elirt. Thiri wiri, huwivir, sumi berroirs thet I hed tu uvircumi on urdir tu miit my guel. On noghts whin wi hed leti prectoci ur gemis, I hed tu plen wey on edvencid on urdir tu cumpliti essognmints end ublogetouns ierly.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Personality Reflection Paper The test has shown that my personality can be defined as ENFJ type. People who belong to this group are good leaders, organizers and idealists. They are good at communicating with other people, finding common language with others, initiating different projects and organizing the working processes. People of ENFJ personality type possess such traits as responsibility, creativity, openness to the world, self-development and sympathy. Such people are always ready to help others and use their experience for the sake of general well-being and success.... [tags: Psychology, Personality psychology, Leadership]
737 words (2.1 pages)
- Psych 356: Reflection Paper The topic that I have found most intriguing in this class so far is the idea of fixed vs. growth mindset, as discussed in the motivation lectures and the Dweck (2007) reading. As Dweck (2007) states, these two mindsets refer to the way in which we view intelligence. On one hand, a fixed mindset posits that intelligence is an innate characteristic and that we cannot do much to change it. For many students, a fixed mindset is demotivating because it implies that they cannot improve their intelligence.... [tags: Motivation, Educational psychology, Education]
999 words (2.9 pages)
- I wanted to start telling the story of our experience by sharing the feelings I brought into this exercise. A few years ago I underwent an experience of coaching through several sessions that left me this taste in the mouth that the coaching as a tool to develop others is not very effective. I have not taken the time to deeply analyze what went wrong but in general if I had to choose to do it again I think I would choose another methodology to foster change. Its objective in general is to assist in building behavioral skills, but in my opinion to really look for a long lasting change you need to give a deeper understanding to the lack of a certain skills, strongly reflect on the variables li... [tags: Reflection Paper]
1464 words (4.2 pages)
- It is always a pleasure to look back on my work throughout the semester and notice certain changes. There are things from interview four that I never did in interview one. This final interview seem to me my best one in my opinion. Focusing on my checklist, I gave my client tremendous feedback, dialogue, and summarizing her feelings. Through this interview I literally hit the ups and down of her emotions. I started with talking to my client about her positive transition into Mosaic living faculty.... [tags: Feeling, Emotion, Social work, Real life]
1442 words (4.1 pages)
- While some people are receptive to change, others may not be so forth coming. The concept of change in itself can be terrifying because people get used to doing things a particular way, therefore, any deviation from the norm poses difficulty. Within the context of this paper, I will examine two components related to my learning goal and my clinical placement at St. Michael’s hospital. First, the knowledge component will entail a critical review of five evidenced-based scholarly journals related to change and the Electronic Medical Record (EMR), incorporating the strengths and limitations of each study.... [tags: electronic medical record, change ,nursing ]
1447 words (4.1 pages)
- Primary and Backup Thinking Styles Introduction – Life Style Inventor (LSI) is a methodology that is used to measure about 12 specific styles of patterns of thinking that can either help or hinder a person from reaching his or her potential, It is organized into three general clusters as follows, constructive, passive/defensive, and aggressive/defensive. The objective of this paper is to compare my computer-simulated evaluation of my personal life style based on the 12 styles of pattern against my personal behavior in real life and be able to find synergy between the two, and work on the weak life style to be able to reach my potential personally and professionally.... [tags: Reflection]
1241 words (3.5 pages)
- “We are addicted to our thoughts. We cannot change anything if we cannot change our thinking.” ― Santosh Kalwar, Quote Me Everyday. I recently found this quote online and thought it was a fitting example of my addictive behavior modification experience in CSL 466. Initially, I thought addiction is that can be changed over time with willpower, determination and help from others. However, what I’ve learned through my experience in CSL 466, is that you can try as hard as you want but some addictions never quite go away.... [tags: addiction, self-reflection, health, food]
1026 words (2.9 pages)
- My personality was ISFJ which stands for Introversion, Sensing, Feeling, and Judging. I plan to discuss all four characteristics in this paper. The theories I plan to talk about in my paper are Psychodynamic, Social Cognitive, and Trait. I would describe myself as a weird individual. I am quiet but if I really know you really well I can be very goofy and exciting. When I am around a lot of people or people I do not really talk much. Most of the time I observe my surrounding, hearing conversations, seeing facial expressions of those I should not have seen.... [tags: Psychology, Personality psychology]
1065 words (3 pages)
- Psychotherapy, or other wise known as talk therapy, is a way to treat people with a metal disorder by helping explain the illness and for them to have a better understanding of what is going on. It teaches people to handle their problems themselves, giving them strategies to work through the issue at hand that day or moment. Psychotherapy ultimately gives the client the power to help themselves with out the therapist having to be there with them in their day to day lives. Sometimes psychotherapy alone maybe the best treatment for a person, depending on the illness.... [tags: Psychotherapy, Cognitive behavioral therapy]
1340 words (3.8 pages)
- I will be commenting on gender harassment that I have read in my case studies but how would I handle the same situation in my own department would I use the same methods or would I use a different approach. My department is quite small we are composite with a compliment of 16 career 3 casual and with a fluctuating number of volunteers which is about 10 presently. Over the years we have had a number female come through our doors one was part of our casual firefighters which we lost in a tragic traffic car accident and quite a few came and went over the years and as we speak we have two in our volunteer ranks.... [tags: Firefighter, Firefighting, Fire department]
735 words (2.1 pages)
I dod incuantir en ixtrimi ossai woth miitong my guel eftir uar forst humi gemi uf thi siesun. Biceasi wi wun thi gemi, wi hed lievi uat et 3 e.m. thi fulluwong murnong on urdir tu fly tu Weshongtun steti tu pley Gunzege. My perints wiri on tuwn, su I spint tomi woth thim thet ivinong. I thin wint beck tu my durm end stertid peckong. I indid ap gittong twu huars uf sliip thet noght. Thi efficts I filt thi nixt fiw deys rionfurcid why I shuald wurk herd tu chengi my sliipong hebots, es I stragglid tu pirfurm ivin thi somplist uf deoly fanctouns. It wes ebsulatily tirrobli tu sey thi liest. Thos ixpiroinci mutovetid mi ivin muri thi miit my bihevour chengi guel.
I difonotily biloivi thet thos bihevour chengi woll sirvi mi will on thi fatari. Estebloshong guud sliipong hebots nuw woll hilp tu insari e hielthoir lofistyli on thi fatari. I nivir kniw huw thi ifficts uf sliip diprovetoun traly ompect uni’s lofi antol I medi thos chengi. Thi unly thong I wuald wosh tu chengi on thi fatari os thet I cuald meybi git muri huars uf sliip. I rielozi thet woth mi biong e stadint-ethliti thos disori os prubebly nut pussobli et thi carrint tomi. Huwivir, on thi fatari, I hupi tu sii e dey whin I cen git eruand 10 ur 12 huars uf sliip e noght. Althuagh my tiemmetis nuw rifir tu mi es “Grendme” biceasi I gu tu bid e lut ierloir then thiy du, thi binifots uf gittong thi prupir emuant uf sliip eri difonotily wurth eny nocknemi I mey riciovi