Are you having a celebration party this weekend? Then you ought you look glamours like a runway model. From on point attire, accessories to makeup there should be not a dull moment in your look and that is why we are here to help you with your makeup. Your makeup can either break or make your look and it is essentials to choose products that would effortlessly make you look sensational like a diva for the party. Interested to know about the products? So let 's jump start into the top 10 beauty products that you need to stash in your kitty to get a ramp ready look.
1. Face Primer:
Face primer isn 't given much importance but beauty experts believe for a flawless makeup primer makes a good base. Primer has tons of benefits such as they seal your skin pores ( blessing) softens the skin and works in giving smoother makeup. Also, a good primer like Benefit Porefessional gives a long lasting makeup and lessens the appearance of blemishes. It is oil free and rich in Vitamin E that makes your skin healthy and beautiful.
A good foundation can make your makeup look powerful and on point. So for an ultra glam look, we recommend the Estee Lauder Re Nutriv ultra radiance foundation that will give a dewy complexion and hide all the flaws, skin imperfection like a pro. The foundation has SPF 15 that does a decent job to protect your skin from sun rays and also is loaded with vitamins and antioxidants that would protect your skin. Choose a foundation matching to your skin tone else you might get a tanned or ghostly look.
3. Mineral Powder:
After applying your foundation you ought to apply a good pressed powder that would complete your face makeup and give a natural finish. ...
... middle of paper ...
...ack shade eyeliner would give you an intense look which you can even use as kohl pencil.
You will never know the importance of mascara unless you have applied it, and once you use it you wouldn 't ever stop using it. Mascaras make your lashes look long, curvy and volumised that is a surefire way to give a dramatic touch. Opt for pigmented, waterproof mascara which dries out fast and elevates your lashes to a whole new level. And Shiseido full lash volume mascara is an ideal intense mascara for glamor look.
For the fall season glamor party we want you to pick dark berry lipsticks or burnt orange lipstick that would brighten your face elegantly. Our top pick for a glam look is the Revlon Berry couture that has insane pigmentation, super creamy, lasts between meals and snacks and will elevate any outfit that you wear for your glam party.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Do you eat oatmeal for breakfast. Good for you. But there are more stunning ways that oatmeal can do for your body. Read on to find out. Everyday is always a marvellous day to start something new. Including a new healthy diet for breakfast can be an exciting palette adventure. Who knows how satisfying it might be after religiously trying to be healthy. However, one of the healthiest breakfasts you can digest in is a bowl of oatmeal. Yes, it tastes bland but there are many ways to make it deliciously suitable to your taste.... [tags: Beauty]
1094 words (3.1 pages)
- Throughout history, beauty was more so known as someone with the physical appearance that was pleasant to the eye. Although beauty varies from different cultures and area, people that are younger, with average looking symmetrical features, well proportioned bodies, and some combination of inner beauty, and relatively young, are considered beautiful. The more average your features are to society the more attractive you are. Charles Darwin’s cousin, Francis Galton was the first to notice this when he overlaid images of vegetarians and criminals to see if there were typical facial appearances for each.... [tags: Beauty ]
1124 words (3.2 pages)
- There are so many different opinions on what beauty is. The idea of beauty is purely opinionated. Beauty is your own idea, skinny or thick, long hair or short hair, light skin or dark skin. How people define beauty is unique in many different ways everyone has a different opinion. No ones idea of beauty is the same. In society today it has become more materialistic based if you wear the latest designer or you have the newest pair of sneakers out and the true meaning of being beautiful has escaped our souls.... [tags: Beauty, Aesthetics, Human physical appearance]
1849 words (5.3 pages)
- There are many different types of beauty pageants in today’s society, but a child beauty pageant consist of modeling sportswear, evening attire, dance and talent. The children are judged based on individuality in looks, capability, poise, perfection and confidence. As the judges call it, "the complete package". There are two main types of beauty pageant the natural pageant and the glitz pageant. Glitz pageants are the "glamour" pageants where girls are dressed in high fashion, evening gowns and swimsuit.... [tags: Beauty contest, Child beauty pageant, Beauty]
1743 words (5 pages)
- Natural beauty is seeing a contemporary renaissance, as green-based beauty brands become popular among consumers seeking products that fit into their health-conscious lifestyle. On the shelf, naturals remain only a small sector of the beauty industry, but the category continues to carve out space in green grocers, specialty boutiques and recently, mass retailers. High-end boutiques devoted to natural beauty products--made without harmful ingredients or synthetic ingredients--are sprouting up across the country.... [tags: Cosmetics, Make-up artist, Health, Health care]
789 words (2.3 pages)
- What is beauty. What are the qualities that are included in the definition of beauty. “Generally, beauty refers to the characteristic or characteristics of an object that entail human pleasure to one or more senses. Beauty cannot be negative or ugly.” (Beirnet)However, there are various concepts of beauty across the globe. “In Nigeria, big and heavy women are considered beautiful and admired. In Burmese traditional view, women with long neck are considered beautiful.” (Plotnick 603). So if there are different concepts of beauty around the globe, how can we hail the most beautiful girl in the world.... [tags: Beauty]
1321 words (3.8 pages)
- Throughout history, beauty in a person has been defined as someone with the physical appearance that was pleasant to the eye. Although beauty varies among different cultures and areas, people who are younger, with average looking symmetrical features, well proportioned bodies, along with some combination of inner beauty, are considered beautiful. The more average a persons’ features are to society the more attractive that person appears to be. Charles Darwin’s cousin, Francis Galton, was the first to notice this when he overlaid images of vegetarians and criminals to see if there were typical facial appearances for each.... [tags: Beauty ]
2383 words (6.8 pages)
- Beauty pageants seem to serve no apparent purpose for societal reasons. They denigrate the image of females as far as gender equality goes. There is many different ranges of beauty pageants all over the world. Females can be as small as 2 months. Many girls dream to become Miss U.S.A or Miss World. It seems to give the idea that you have to be beautiful and be up to the judges expectations of how a beauty queen should act and looks like. They have a negative effect on the people in today’s society especially the younger female population.... [tags: Beauty ]
1038 words (3 pages)
- Introduction India has made lot of progress in agriculture & food sectors since independence in terms of growth in output, yields and processing. It has gone through a green revolution, a white revolution, a yellow revolution and a blue revolution. Today, India is the largest producer of milk, fruits, cashew nuts, coconuts and tea in the world, the second largest producer of wheat, vegetables, sugar and fish and the third largest producer of tobacco and rice. Therefore, Indian Government is providing more infrastructures for this sector.... [tags: indian lifestyle, ready-to-eat food]
1859 words (5.3 pages)
- Numerous clothing ads appeared in the August 2009 issue of Seventeen magazine to show of the fall's biggest trend especially for “back-to-school” shopping. The eyes of the reader are first drawn to Seventeen's headline of “1081 Ways to Look Amazing;” and further into the magazine, the readers are attracted to models who appear to look like seventeen year-olds. Majority of the clothing ads portray the “everyday” teenager who is constantly happy, and most of all, thin. However, Torrid's clothing ad differentiates from the rest of the advertisements.... [tags: Beauty ]
1308 words (3.7 pages)