High-end boutiques devoted to natural beauty products--made without harmful ingredients or synthetic ingredients--are sprouting up across the country. Detox Market in L.A. and Toronto, CAP Beauty in NYC and Credo Beauty in San Francisco are already being called the Sephora and Bluemercury of natural beauty. They 're featuring brands like One Love Organics, Fig + Yarrow and Juice Beauty, brands that offer a luxurious but healthy experience.
Indie darlings with cult-like followings like Tata Harper, W3ll People and RMS (the brand that will be discussed in this write up) are already highly trendy among cosmetic and skincare aficionados, proving that green beauty can deliver conventional beauty aesthetics. Besides their own distribution channels and boutiques, traditional beauty retailers like Sephora, Saks 5th Avenue and Neiman Marcus are picking them up.
RMS is just one of the beauty brands fittingly seamlessly into the health and wellness trend, but based on its history, dedication to advocating for women, and development by a well-known makeup artist, it can easily be given the title of leader of the pack. Read on to learn about the nuances that make it a best-in-class example of the trend.
Rose-Marie Swift, the creator and founder of RMS Beauty has been a make-up artist in the industry for over 35 years. Her work has been featured in global issue of Vogue and o...
... middle of paper ...
...s, RMS beauty is dedicated to changing the way people use makeup. RMS uses ingredients to their full potential and only sources the safest and highest quality ingredients. The products are GMO-, gluten-, soy- and nano-free and are not tested on animals. They are formulated with raw, food grade and organic ingredients in their natural state. This nuance came from Swift’s experience with nutrition and being a raw foodist.
The commitment and ingredients and process RMS uses is yet another reason the brand is a stand out among other so-called natural cosmetic lines. According to GreenBeautyTeam.com, an online platform dedicated to safe and organic beauty products, a majority of ingredients used for natural cosmetics are actually refined, clarified and heated to high temperatures, meaning the ingredients are no longer natural and are equivalent to man-made.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Through her masterful usage of color and lighting, painter Alexis Rockman seeks to display the overwhelming beauty of the natural world and its inhabitants in her painting Kapok Tree. With a color scheme of bright colors that pops out and grab the attention of the viewer and an emphasis on lighting that divides the painting into two separate scenes, Rockman’s Kapok Tree delivers its timeless message with ease. Alexis Rockman was born in 1962, in New York and subsequently grew up there his whole life.... [tags: Color, Light, Nature, Sky]
814 words (2.3 pages)
- I was born and raised in Nepal, a small country that lies between two giant countries China and India. It is the country of Natural and scenic beauty. A small house made of wood and plastics, not enough food, and a needy family. Being refugee is tough to live in a refugee camp with thousands of people all around in one society. Only a small piece of land isn’t enough to survive. Life where have to ask for the giving hands to survive. Although in journey of life there is happiness and sadness comes along with life.... [tags: United States, Personal life, Refugee]
702 words (2 pages)
- We all love to enjoy the beautiful advertising companies, such as look books and professional photo sessions. And slowly, under the influence of tons of those beautiful photos, we unconsciously are forming an ideal of beauty, rules how person should look like and what should be fixed in order to congruence. However, modern graphics rarely leave the models untouched and usually change everything it can to make photos perfect and attracted. In this case, it turns out that our idea of beauty is simply unrealistic.... [tags: Advertising, Cosmetics, Brand, Human skin color]
1657 words (4.7 pages)
Promoting Natural Beauty and Cultures of Indonesia to The World Promoting Natural Beauty and Cultures of Indonesia to The World
- ... However, Rumah Indonesia may be a good start and has potential to support promoting Indonesia to the world. The second way is through advertisement. Advertisements may have strong affection to people who see it. As proposed by (Mitchell, 1986), advertisements appear to be designed to trigger certain emotional reaction of customers. In the other words, the purpose of advertisement itself is to deliver message to customers in order to get their attention and curiosity. The advertisement saying “VISIT INDONESIA” nowadays is everywhere.... [tags: tourism, advertisement, foreigners]
1161 words (3.3 pages)
- As new civilizations develop new intellectual trend are formed. As the renaissance took action new ideas evolved since the rebirth was all about finding the truth/ perfection and the natural beauty. The Renaissance was an era when educated people became very enthusiastic about the classical era, such as the Greek and Roman times. They thought that classical styles in art, literature, architecture were as close to finding perfection. As some may know that the Middle ages was all about finding the connections with a greater power (God), the Renaissance was about finding the connections within this earthly realm.... [tags: Renaissance, Florence, Middle Ages]
1008 words (2.9 pages)
- Ten years from now I hope to accomplish my dream goals or be striving towards those goals. The phrase “dream goals” can entail a million little easily accomplishable things, such as making it through the day in one piece or a far fetched goal such as going into outer space. For me, my main goals or “dream goals” that I am currently striving for are career based, and that goal is to one day become a successful Marine Biologist that specializes in cetaceans, more commonly known as marine mammals, while also trying my hardest to converse the natural beauty of the oceans ecosystem.... [tags: Ocean, Oceanography, Marine biology, Dolphin]
1064 words (3 pages)
- There are many interesting things one can discovery about Greece; it has such an old history. Athens, Greece represents art, wisdom, and freedom because of the many accomplishments the city has made for the country over several years. Greece has fascinating geography, ancient life, and modern life. Greece is a beautiful country located in southern Europe. It is surrounded by neighboring countries such as Bulgaria, Macedonia, Albania, and Turkey. It mainly consists of a peninsula known as the Peloponnese.... [tags: History, Athens ]
1156 words (3.3 pages)
- ... The sharp impact of the flock of swans on the speaker’s eye is due to the contrasting background to which they are set against. The speaker describes the bright white of the swans on the “surface of a slate-grey lake” (line 7) as “earthed lightening” (line 8), which mirrors that of the white “foam and glitter” (line 6) from the ocean on the other side of the car. The speaker dwells on the swans and takes note of the swans “fully-grown headstrong-looking heads” (line 10). This description illustrates how the speaker saw the swans as mature looking, and in a way, full of pride.... [tags: images, swans, experience]
802 words (2.3 pages)
- The poems, “Above Tintern Abbey” and “Intimations of Immortality written by the poet, William Wordsworth, pertain to a common theme of natural beauty. Relaying his history and inspirations within his works, Wordsworth reflects these events in each poem. The recurring theme of natural beauty is analogous to his experiences and travels. Wordsworth recognizes the connections nature enables humans to construct. The beauty of a “wild secluded scene” (Wordsworth, 1798, line 6) allows the mind to bypass clouded and obscured thinking accompanied with man made environments.... [tags: poetry, natural beauty]
982 words (2.8 pages)
Successfully Developing and Maintaining an Area of Natural Scenic Beauty and Amenity as a Tourist Resource
- Successfully Developing and Maintaining an Area of Natural Scenic Beauty and Amenity as a Tourist Resource Involves many conflicts how do you agree with this statement. Natural beauty and wilderness can be found in very few places that are undisturbed within the modern western world. As such any sites that display natural beauty become havens for tourists and visitors who wish to relax or use outdoor pursuits. As more visitors flock to these natural "honey pots" they become under strain and as such many features of the environment suffer and may require management to reduce any rate of decay or to let the area recover.... [tags: Papers]
1958 words (5.6 pages)