Most of the times when I go to the beach I not only enjoy the beach but the long rides getting there and back. This beach that I went to in Iraq was one of a kind because of the beauty of nature it contains. Near the beach, looking around I can see large open areas of green beautiful fields of grass that look quiet and peaceful with nothing or no one around. As I get closer to the beach there are large buildings of glass surrounding the outside of the beach with pomp trees dispersed around them to give beauty to the buildings and to the area. A few miles after the buildings you can see a massive parking lot filled wi...
... middle of paper ...
...ter. Every step I take I can feel the soft ocean breeze touching my body, so relaxing and so soft when the gentle wind touches my skin (that i want the felling of reliving to stop). Finally I look up at the sky and I feel like I am in heaven, with all the stress fully leaving my body. Leaving everything behind, I can look forward to the next challenges in life with this fresh start.
With the relief of stress and worries of your shoulder there is no better place to escape to than the beach. All around and inside the beach the felling someone gets are amazing and if you are trying to relax then going near the shore is the best place to be. The beach is the perfect place to be to enjoy and relax during the summer. Every part of being at the beach is a part of relief of stress and relaxing moment. If the beach is not the perfect place to enjoy and relax, then what is?
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Everyone has a place where they feel all the weight lifted off their shoulders. When you 're at that special place all the worries in your life suddenly feel gone. At times you may see paintings or hear songs of it. For me, my happy place to escape reality is the beach. The beach is more than just a vacation spot, it’s a place full of serenity. Last month I was in Newport, California, for ten days. Almost every day we went to the beach and some mornings I went for a jog along the water. It seemed easier to keep going because of the breathtaking aroma.... [tags: Beach, Sand, Sun, English-language films]
1349 words (3.9 pages)
- Harsh Perspectives of Youth in Garland’s The Beach As his narrator, Garland offers us Richard, a less than balanced individual, in possession of a tenuous grip upon reality. He is arrogant and reckless, often believing himself to have nothing left to learn ("Fucking New Guy. ... New to what?" p87) and convinced of his own immortality ("Yea, though I walk through the valley of death I will fear no evil, for I am the evilest motherfucker in the valley" p87) The beach is supposed to represent the highest level of escape attainable, but can only be from the outset a disappointment, because it is already built up in his mind into something unobtainable; "It's silly really.... [tags: Garland The Beach Essays]
1819 words (5.2 pages)
- Original Writing A crunch of pebbles as a perfectly crafted square of engineered metal falls to the beach. 5 figures crawl from their vessel onto a dreary beachhead. The rain beat down on a terrible Tuesday night. Silver, a man in his prime of physical fitness, shivered in the cold. Like lambs his men followed him intently, without question. In their minds, however, they were at home. With their wives and girlfriends, away from the war. Too many men have perished on this 2-mile stretch of coastline for man to contemplate, for a war that is yet to be understood.... [tags: Papers]
522 words (1.5 pages)
- False Expectations - Original Writing It was scorching and the streets of Brighton were busy with irritated mothers with unsettled children frantically searching for the nearest ice cream shop. Anna however was smiling, as she walked along the familiar route towards the beach. Cars slowly passed her by, windows wound down, with the air conditioners and the radio on. She remembered smiling up at her Dad driving as he sung along to the radio. His long, dark hair was being blown about with the wind through the windows.... [tags: Papers]
1017 words (2.9 pages)
- Summer Camp - Original Writing It couldn't be happening again, the second attack in a month, each one with more aggression than the last. The surfers and swimmers were the target as they thrashed about in the water undistinguishable from seals. It was suicidal to be in these waters in the middle of summer during feeding time, but the swimmers and surfers didn't know, how should they know the sharks were hungry. The coast guard hadn't warned people to stay out of the water, no, they didn't care, as long as they were getting paid, they didn't care.... [tags: Papers]
735 words (2.1 pages)
- The Dark. - Original Writing All I see before me is darkness-a cold and chilling sight compared to the warmth my previous life had comforted me with. Everywhere I look is black, not a light or spark in sight. The situation I find myself in is so uncommon, yet so alluring to my senses. My body has become numb from the cool wind blowing, yet the wind seems to touch my mind as well, sending me into panic. Thoughts flow into my head. Where can I go in such a place. Where is there to run to in the darkness.... [tags: Papers]
788 words (2.3 pages)
- Teamwork - Original Writing The propaganda was all fake and a cunning trap, I felt betrayed, like a blunt dagger being forced into my gut. The joy filled smiles quickly turned into fear ridden faces, these men, young and old alike, once proud were shortly lived and replaced with fear. Fearâ€¦, in the end fear comes down to the horizon where life and death collide, like a path of destruction fear can neither be avoided nor terminated. Fear is every where; the mere smell of fear can drive a man insane, as I fully well know.... [tags: Papers]
898 words (2.6 pages)
- Shaft - Original Writing I walked up the sandy footpath through the dunes, scuffing the dry ground with my toes. The sun blazed down making the bronzed ground shimmer like a pool of gold. The salty tang from the sea lingered on my tongue. The dry grasses and scrub growing in clumps alongside the path rustled softly in a gentle breeze, whispering in secret tongue, and a small clod of sand skittered forward, tickling my bare ankles. A few yards up, the sloping path levelled and then dropped, a steep bank of golden grains, and suddenly, like a magician waving his wand, the glittering expanse of the sea was spread out in front of me, an azure shimmering sheet.... [tags: Papers]
1240 words (3.5 pages)
- The Beach Boys The Beach Boys formed in 1961. The band members are; Brian, Dennis, and Carl Wilson who are all brothers, Al Jardine and Mike Love. All but Al Jardine lived in Los Angelas. They were first called the Pendletones which was a shirt brand , but a record label executive named them the Beach Boys. One of their first big hits was ‘Surfin’ that was credited for starting the ‘surfing craze.’ 1962 they released the album Surfin Safari with the song ‘Surfin Safari’ hitting the U.S Top 40. 1963 ‘Surfin U.S.A’ reached #3 on the charts.... [tags: Art]
760 words (2.2 pages)
- Original Writing One warm summer July in the beautifully island of Mauritius, where the birds are always singing and the sky never turns grey. I sat on the beach with the golden sun shining through the almost tanned yellow sand, the colours complementing each other in a rich luxurious mixture.... [tags: Papers]
547 words (1.6 pages)