The battery is a device that changes part control into electricity. Similar to mainly necessary inventions, this device has many different versions make from the 19th century, manufacture the history of the battery quite interesting. The battery is mixtures of many different basics that have produce new and creative ways of making through the understanding of its design, used for almost every part of modern life.
It is important to know the general idea of how the battery works. A battery consists of one or more electrochemical cells. Cells are measured the key unit of which batteries are created. A cell is set with four general components. It has a helpful electrode that receives electrons from the external track when the cell is discharged, an unhelpful electrode that gives electrons to the external circuit.
A company is developing a new kind of lithium-ion battery by the nanotechnology. This new kind of lap top batteries has more advantages than usual batteries. This
new technology lets the battery to be recharged in 5 minutes for its 80% capacity. This
technology improves the battery life to 20 hours instead of the usual 3 hours. Furthermore,
with the same nanotechnology a new battery could be developed that will provide with 500
miles for a recharge of 10 minutes. The battery has helped in the increase of technology, and has become a large innovation to a new living.
The company is in its primary step. It's necessary to consider on the diverse kinds of approaches
to use of the technology. This essay will consider on the diverse factors that are
important for a product to sustain successfully in the market. This essay discuss on the
changed kinds of technology plan that can be used for the new compa...
... middle of paper ...
...ation is studied, as the battery contains toxic contents, proper removal of wastes are necessary. Reusables of resources are recommended. Biodegradable articles are highly acceptable.
Intellectual property protection is measured. The battery is using a new nanotechnology for its
improvement. So this can be copy righted or can seem for a patent. During a patent, the owner
will get complete power over his subject without owner's approval nobody can be copied the
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- INTRODUCTION The battery is a device that changes part [voltage?] control into electricity. Similar to other necessary inventions, this device has many different versions that were made from the 19th century onward; the manufacturing history of the battery is quite interesting. The battery is a mixture of basics that has produced new and creative designs through the understanding of its composition, and is used in almost every part of modern life. It is important to know the general idea of how the battery works.... [tags: Technology ]
3831 words (10.9 pages)
- ... The significance of nanotechnology in the engine oil industry is that the future projects of the industry move us towards different aspects of science that were not previously explored. Hence, Google should be building this product that will target engine oil companies to it reduce the contamination. Moreover, the application of nanotechnology in the medical field will help improving the world. As the technology becomes innovative, it creates an endless range of possibilities to save people’s lives.... [tags: environment, engine oil industry, medical field]
967 words (2.8 pages)
- Gasoline powered cars are everywhere, with 800 million of them in 2008 (Seamans), it would be hard for the civilized world to give the car up for an alternative mode of transportation. The internal combustion engine vehicle (ICEV) provides transportation to millions everyday, someday though the petroleum supplies will run dry and an alternative will need to be found. If we as a society wait until that day to find the alternative, said alternative will be costly and probably inefficient. Electric cars have skulked in the shadows, neglected and abused, but soon that all will change.... [tags: pollution, gasoline, battery]
772 words (2.2 pages)
- America Must Regulate Nanotechnology Definition of Nanotechnology Nanotechnology involves the “art of purposefully manipulating materials on at atomic scale or molecular scale” (also referred to as “nanoscale”), as compared to processes governed by the laws of physics that carry out naturally occurring actions, such as chemical reactions and changes in state. At the nanoscale level, the laws of quantum mechanics take over, pushing aside what most are familiar with via Newtonian mechanics. Because of the fundamental shift in how work is done, nanotechnology has the potential to affect and change everything in existence.... [tags: Technology Physics Mechanics Science Essays]
4379 words (12.5 pages)
- The Promise of Nanotechnology Nanotechnology is designing and building machines in which every atom and chemical bond is specified precisely (Hall 21). Products of nanotechnology are anything that is smaller than 100 nanometers. Nanotechnology is a broad term used for various parts of biomechanics. There are many promises of nanotechnology in the fields of environment, transportation and health. And this is just a small glimpse into the world of nanotechnology. But because nanotechnology is so broad and covers so many aspects of life, in this essay I will only discuss the promises in the health field.... [tags: Technology Nanotechnology ]
1128 words (3.2 pages)
- The Ethics of Nanotechnology Introduction Imagine a world in which cars can be assembled molecule-by-molecule, garbage can be disassembled and turned into beef steaks, and people can be operated on and healed by cell-sized robots. Sound like science fiction. Well, with current semiconductor chip manufacturing encroaching upon the nanometer scale and the ability to move individual atoms at the IBM Almaden laboratory, we are fast approaching the technological ability to fabricate productive machines and devices that can manipulate things at the atomic level.... [tags: Nanotechnology Science Research Papers]
1945 words (5.6 pages)
- Nanotechnology “Imagine a technology so powerful that it will allow such feats as desktop manufacturing, cellular repair, artificial intelligence, inexpensive space travel, clean and abundant energy, and environmental restoration; a technology so portable that everyone can reap its benefits; a technology so fundamental that it will radically change our economic and political systems; a technology so imminent that most of us will see its impact within our lifetimes. Such is the promise of Nanotechnology.” Kai Wu What is Nanotechnology.... [tags: Nanotechnology]
2262 words (6.5 pages)
- Nanotechnology Basics Nanotechnology is the science of the extremely tiny. According to the US Government’s National Nanotechnology Initiative (NNI) “nanotechnology is the understanding and control of matter at dimensions of roughly 1 to 100 nanometers, where unique phenomena enable novel applications.” Nanotechnology is unbelievably miniscule. It is so small that even the most powerful conventional microscopes cannot see it. To put things in perspective, if the world were scaled down so that people averaged 100 nanometers tall, the Moon would be about 8 inches (20.5 cm) across—about the size of a basketball or a soccer ball.... [tags: Technology Nanotechnology]
1016 words (2.9 pages)
- Nanotechnology Nanotechnology is the understanding and controlling of matter at sizes of roughly 1 to 100 nanometers. Using nanoscale science, phenomenal engineering, technological, medical, chemical, and informational feats are possible (1). However, the applications of nanotechnology do not stop there. As a Finance major, I feel it is extremely important to understand the current and immense future economical possibilities this technology presents. Although it will cause a bang in the market, the more important role it plays is the facilitation and miniaturization of the tasks we perform daily and rely on to survive. Nanotechnology... [tags: Technology Nanotechnology]
1036 words (3 pages)
- Nanotechnology Before I can really address this topic properly I have to answer “What is Nanotechnology and why the hype?” Currently the term nano has been thrown around a lot in recent years. Mostly this is the desire of researchers to grab the research money that is out there and using buzz words do help turn heads. Nanotechnology is a grab bag of different fields of science. It takes from condensed-matter physics, engineering, molecular biology and large swaths of chemistry. Even the government was convinced by the hype to create The National Nanotechnology Initiative (NNI) is a multi-agency program intended to provide a big funding boost to nanoscience and engineering.... [tags: Science Scientific Nanotechnology Papers]
1773 words (5.1 pages)