Although there is no clear origin story to the action-adventure video game, Batman: Arkham Knight still has a venturesome creation to it. The video games opens up with a scene of Joker’s death which then gives a clear eyed view of the corrupt city of Gotham. A year after his death, the city has become abandoned and not much action has been taken place. The initial villain, Scarecrow threatens the city of Gotham with Toxin and bomb plants scattered everywhere which forced the evacuation of the millions of citizens. Those that had remained coincided with Scarecrow and became criminals who had wished to cause havoc and steal. However, the criminals completely outnumber the amount of police and due to their inability to aid in the situation at all, it is up to Batman to seek out justice for the city of ...
... middle of paper ...
...ncrease in significance and become one of the world 's renowned superheroes. The death of his parents allowed the origin for his story to set a mark for where he needs to be. The story has not been changed or altered in any way shape, or form since Batman was first revealed in 1939 by Bob Kane and Bill Finger. Referencing to Batman: Arkham Knight, the whole game is based off a story. Scarecrow forces all citizens to evacuate after threatening them with a fear toxin. Batman then investigates Scarecrow’s tactics and rescues Poison Ivy from his men. However, Scarecrow set the Ace Chemicals building to explode. Batman then tries confronting him, but time runs out and he gets exposed to the fear toxin which allowed Scarecrow to flee. This gives the idea of storytelling a more exciting outlook. As opposed to Batman begins which gives the audience an origin to the story.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- A positive role model is defined as a person who serves as an example of the values, attitudes, and behaviours associated with a role. To be a positive role model there are multiple characteristics one must have. To improve the organisation for the good of its staff would be a positive role models desire. They want the business to succeed and always be improving so that the staff can benefit, a positive role model shows commitment to the organisation and the staff. To be a positive role model one must have good judgment and have the ability to see the “big picture”.... [tags: Learning styles, Auditory learning, Role model]
1364 words (3.9 pages)
- A role model is an individual that one aspires to be like in the present or the future. Role models can be a celebrity or someone we connect with on a daily bases. In addition, there are several characteristics a role model should possess, such as: Moral, confidence, hardworking, respectful, optimistic and creative (Freddie, 2014). There are different types of role models in society today, who play great social roles. These are individuals who are prestigious and willing to help others find success as well.... [tags: Role Model Essays]
695 words (2 pages)
- Leadership has a different meaning for everyone. The ability to motivate, set good examples, and persevere through adversity are all parts of leadership. Some people may think that being a leader is only for a select amount people. I see leadership differently. I think everyone is capable of being a leader. There are also various ways that an individual can practice leadership. Obvious examples are the ability to speak, ability to motivate, and the ability to be a good role model. I see the ability of being a good role model and having good character as the foundation of leadership.... [tags: Leadership, Management, Role model, Want]
1453 words (4.2 pages)
- Ever since I was in eighth grade, I have been obsessed with Taylor Swift. She has been my role model since I was thirteen. When you look at most singers today, they have to be singing about drugs or alcohol, using vulgar language, or performing half-dressed. You never see Taylor Swift doing anything that she would be ashamed of later in life. On the other hand, she has had many relationships that have lasted short time periods. At least, she is not getting married for 72 days or even 24 hours such Kim Kardashian or Britney Spears.... [tags: dress, relationship, singer, role model]
904 words (2.6 pages)
- Leadership is trait that is extremely important in any society. Leadership is known as the way people attempting to make a difference in a situation. However, I believe that it is better said to be a way of influencing others actions. Leadership is usually connected to a great leader that affected his or her followers in a dynamic way. Throughout the semester for my leadership class, I have expanded the knowledge in numerous ways. I now have fully understanding of the purpose and process of leadership to a society.... [tags: Leadership, Management, Fiedler contingency model]
1358 words (3.9 pages)
- What makes an individual evil. Are they born that way or do they become evil from past experiences. These are the questions that many people ask regarding the people in this world that are truly maleficent. In the movie, Batman: The Dark Knight, all of the main characters have a dark side to them, including Batman who is commonly known in our society as a hero. While watching the movie, viewers can see the change in Harvey Dent as he goes from being a well-respected town “hero” to a villainous figure simply because of the death of his fiancée, Rachel Dawes.... [tags: Batman, Two-Face, James Gordon, The Dark Knight]
1039 words (3 pages)
- Chapter 4 Previously we have discussed the detail study of the system that analysis the requirements . While the requirements specification activity is entirely in the problem domain, design is the first step in moving from the problem domain toward the solution domain. Design is essentially the bridge between requirements specification and the final solution for satisfying the requirements. In this chapter we will produce a model that represent the system which can be used later to build the system.... [tags: Information Technology ]
2079 words (5.9 pages)
- Role models have an astounding effect on the lives of young people in our society. A role model has the ability to shape the views, ideals, and actions of a young person. Role models help youth to discover how they wish to become in the future. The influence that role models have over young people is tremendous. It is important for role models to be positive and responsible in instilling good morals and values because future generations are directly dependent on the role models of today. By examining the influence of role models, role models in the community, and role models in the media, we will be able to determine the true effect that role models have on the lives of youth.... [tags: A Role Model's Impact on Youth]
596 words (1.7 pages)
- 1. Using Kohlberg’s model of gender role development, discuss the variability of gender stereotypes for children at different ages. What accounts for children’s learning of these stereotypes. P. 153 Kohlberg defined the steps in gender role development to three steps. The first step, the kids (ages 1-3) begin learn their gender identity by their parents (adult) education. In this step also Kohlberg mentioned that the kids know their gender by observations of sex differences. As Kohlberg says “ they categorize themselves as a boy or a girl during this period” (Bergen 2008, p.... [tags: Gender, Gender role, Gender differences]
707 words (2 pages)
- I have learnt that role models lead by example their behaviour, actions values are displayed in the workplace for employees to look up to. Employees look up to role models who constantly display high standards of work performance, inspire, enthuse act as positive role models. Their behaviour is emulated by others a long with their work attitudes, they are strong, committed, people oriented leaders. They give the organisation and the employees clear identity and clear objectives, they will lead by example, be visible, pat of the communication loop, empower employees, delegate effectively, encourage new ideas and innovations, they will establish direction and influence others so that employees... [tags: Management, Strategic management, Goal]
906 words (2.6 pages)