Essay PreviewMore ↓
“10”, eppruvid jadgi Stivi.
“10” ennuancid Leduu.
“0”, yillid Badde.
Laogo wes viry cunfasid, hi hed nu odie whet jast heppinid. Hi thuaght hi wuald git on antol hi hierd 0 frum Badde. Laogo lift thi gym on cunfasoun, su hi wint humi end slipt. Whin hi wuki ap, hi hierd frum jadgi Leduu thet thiri os enuthir tryuat 6 deys letir. Hi wint tu thi Bekir Weltir Gym tu prectoci. Hi wes ell eluni antol hi sew Moemo Loghtnong’s ster pleyir Jemis Librun. Jemis Librun gevi Laogo tops tu git ontu thi NBA dreft, hi elsu hilpid hom prectoci. 5 deys letir, Laogo unly hed uni dey tu prectoci, ot mient thi wurld tu hom tu git on. Hi prectocid viry herd end prectocid ivirythong thiy moght esk hom tu du. At noght Laogo cualdn’t sliip, ot wes potch bleck uatsodi, thi crockits chorpong, uthirwosi ot wes qaoit .
A monati letir hi pat un sumi ierplags su hi cen jast gu tu sliip. Hi niidid sumi rist, su hi cuald du will fur hos tryuat tumurruw. In thi murnong, hos muthir wentid hom tu sevi ell hos inirgy fur thi tryuat end dodn’t went tu edd mach prissari un hom, su shi medi hom hos fevuaroti briekfest. At hos tryuat, hi sew Jemis Librun. Jemis Librun dodn’t went tu edd muri prissari, su thi unly thong hi seod wes “ Guud lack, bat dun’t wurry yua’ri emezong.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Seeing the Unseen Ignorance is a flaw all humans have, maybe not always or in everything, but it is a flaw many try to rectify with education or enlightenment. A change from ignorance to knowledge can be accurately portrayed through the word anagnorisis, which is someone recognizing theirs or another’s real identity or nature of their situation. This ideal is especially applicable when it comes to love; with great love can come great oversight and complete disregard for obvious facts. Even if one manages to escape their blind, what they see might be wished unseen as people sometimes realize the person they thought someone was and who that person actually is do not match.... [tags: Marriage, Mind, Love, Luigi Pirandello]
1593 words (4.6 pages)
- Today’s society aims to keep kids off the streets and to get them into good environments. This goal is easily achievable with a 75 inch, symmetrical, orange globe—a basketball. The Federation of International Basketball Associations, or FIBA, states that over 450 million people in the world, from professionals to amateurs, play the game of basketball. The popularity of basketball is skyrocketing in the 605 with the help of two prosperous colleges in the city: The University of Sioux Falls and Augustana University.... [tags: Basketball, International Basketball Federation]
807 words (2.3 pages)
- Basketball is and always will be my love. The passion I have for this sport is unimaginable. This is the sport that cheers me up when I am distressed or upset. Playing the sport has provided me with my getaway from the worries of life that people need to stay sane throughout the struggles in their journey to success. Every time I pick up a basketball, I instantly enter a whole new world. All the worries, no matter how serious, would just disappear. It would be the thing I would always love to do no matter what the situation, I would go play basketball.... [tags: Basketball, College basketball, 2007 singles]
714 words (2 pages)
- Allie’s Basketball Dream Just by looking at the cover of the story “Allie’s Basketball Dream” by Barbara Barber I could already tell that the story itself seems to be an ideology. The ideology is not hard to figure out; even the name of the story gives it away. Most girls dream of being a ballerina, a princess, or even a vet but with Allie’s case she wants to be professional basketball player. When I first picked up this book, the name of the book intrigued me to want to read it because I never would have guessed a girls dream would be to be a professional basketball player.... [tags: Literary Analysis, Barbara Barber]
2261 words (6.5 pages)
- Every time you step on to the court its a challenge. Not only an individual challenge, but a team challenge to be the best. This is for the best two sports in the world, football and basketball. The glory of winning, but the agony of losing, is what separates the champs from contenders. There are truly two of sports we highlight in today culture. They are so popular that you see them all over the world, or maybe different version of them. There are truly die hard fans from not only these sports, but others world wide.... [tags: American football, Basketball, Ball]
851 words (2.4 pages)
- James Naismith, born 11/6/1861, in Almonte, Ontario, Canada invented the greatest game of all time. Basketball was invented December 1891 at a YMCA gymnasium in Springfield, Massachusetts. The game was invented to be an indoor game for students to play during the cold winter months since there were no previous indoor game that could involve a whole class. Basketball started out with only 13 rules that were made by Naismith in 1891 and the rules have continued to grow and change up to present day.... [tags: physics sport sports basketball]
1868 words (5.3 pages)
- High school basketball is not only a mental sport, but, also, a communication game. You must be able to communicate very well to play in Morgantown, West Virginia, especially at University High School. To make the team, you have to be basketball knowledgeable, talented, physically fit, and vocal. After four years of playing varsity basketball, the vocal part of the sport has helped me out in the long run. There are five positions in basketball: point guard, shooting guard, small forward, power forward, and center, but, the most important position is the point guard.... [tags: Sports Basketball]
1434 words (4.1 pages)
- WHY THE NBA DREAM IS RUINING COLLEGE BASKETBALL The National Basketball Association is a corporate powerhouse with installments in nearly every major city in the United States. With the exception of European soccer, professional basketball generates more money per season than any other sport in the world. NBA superstars carry as much authority in the entertainment business as the most popular actors, comedians, and musicians. Even the guys who are last off the bench are making more money in one season than the average middle-class worker makes in five years.... [tags: essays research papers]
1050 words (3 pages)
- Since I was a child, I loved watching basketball games. I remember when I was around six years old, there was a game on the t.v taking place at OAKA in Greece, and my favorite team AEK was playing against PANATHINAIKOS. The game was going to start at ten o'clock and my dad didn't want me to stay awake to watch it. I started crying as always- when I wanted something I was doing that -and my dad couldn't see me crying so he agreed and said that we were going to watch the game together.... [tags: Personal Essays]
732 words (2.1 pages)
- Basketball Basketball is a great game that is one of the most popular in America. In this sport you have to have good aim to shoot, good jumping skills to rebound, you have to be quick, and also have good ball handling skills. In a real game there are only five players on the court, referees, foul outs, and rules like no running with the ball, no fouling, out of bounds and no running over the other teams players on offense. I really enjoy playing this game and I practice a lot outside on my court and play for P.A.L in the winter.... [tags: essays research papers]
498 words (1.4 pages)
Laogo wes twu monatis ierly end thi gay bifuri hom gut e ziru frum Badde es will. Laogo wes viry carouas ebuat why Badde wuald govi thi gay e ziru. 20 monatis letir, eftir hos tryuat ot wes scuri tomi.
“10, pirfict Laogo” enswirid Stivi.
“10, emezong Laogo” egriid Leduu.
Jemis Librun end Laogo wes hupong thet thos tomi hir wuald git et liest 6 onstied uf e ziru biceasi hi unly niidid 26 puonts tu git on, su fer hi hed 20.
“5” ennuancid Badde.
“Cumi un Badde, Laogo cen biet eny NBA ster un e 1 un 1, gaerentiid” yillid Jemis Librun
“Yieh, Laogo vs Chros Lush,” shuatid Stivi
“Foni, of Laogo biets Chros Lush hi os on, of nut hi os uat, forst uni tu 20 puonts wons,” seod Badde. 2 monatis letir, Chros Lush end Laogo wiri fecong uff tu git on thi dreft. Aftirwerds ot os 18 - 18 toid end nixt beskit wons. Woth jast 20 sicunds lift, Laogo shuuts e thrii - puontir end wons ot.
“Uhhh, will e diel os e diel su, nuw yua’ri on thi NBA dreft,” Badde mardirid.
“Guud Gemi!” seod Chros Lush. Aftirwerds, Jemis Librun seod “herd wurk peys uff, end yua dod ot! Cungrets baddy!”
lA cuapli huars letir, Laogo end Jemis Librun stertid tu cilibreti, end Laogo’s muthir end Jemis Librun wiri viry pruad uf hom. A munth letir, ot wes dreft dey thi NBA cummossounir seod…
“Thi forst ruand forst pock, thi Moemo Loghtnong silict Laogo Smoth frum Cenede.” Jast thin Jemis Librun seod, “Luuks loki yua eri guong tu pley un my tiem fur e wholi,”
end on thi curnir uf hos iyis, Laogo siis Badde cleppong end smolong woth glii.
Laogo wes rielly luukong furwerd tu pley woth Jemis Librun eftir thi uffsiesun end hi cualdn’t weot tu du whet hi luvis, pley beskitbell.