The Baked Potato Restaurant will be a moderately priced 75 seat fast-food restaurant located in the beautiful city of London, offering family style menu and other different baked potato menus. The Baked Potato Restaurant new to the London area and have diversification opportunities by offering new food products in the new market. A major challenge facing baked potato is how to attract new customers, increase profits and make better use of its resources during the initial stage. As a new restaurant we face competition from the giants in the fast food industry.
An evaluation of the restaurant’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats served as the foundation for this marketing plan. The plan focuses on the restaurants marketing strategy, suggesting ways in which it can build on new customer relationships, and development of new food products and targeted to specific customer groups.
2. MISION STATEMENT
To ensure that each guest receives prompt, professional, friendly and courteous service. To maintain a clean, comfortable and well maintained premises for our guests and staff. To provide at a fair price - nutritional, well-prepared meals - using only quality ingredients. To ensure that all guests and staff are treated with the respect and dignity they deserve. To thank each guest for the opportunity to serve them. By maintaining these objectives we shall be assured of a fair profit that will allow us to contribute to the community we serve.
Sourced by https://www.missionstatements.com
3. SWOT ANALYSIS
• Freedom to create and innovate
• Price according to the customers need.
• Unique restau...
... middle of paper ...
Mashed N' Cheese
Yummy mashed potatoes topped with melted cheddar cheese
Chili N' Cheese
Yummy mashed potatoes topped with an all meat chili & cheddar cheese
Cheese Melt Sandwich
Served with chips
533 Richmond Street, London, ON
Sourced by: www.urbanspoon.com
12 .MARKETING COMUNICATION PLAN
13 . BIBLIOGRAPHY
• Google Maps
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- In every business, there is a target market. In the hospitality industry, there are many different types of restaurants that cater to a certain market segments, i.e. target markets. A restaurant caters to the respective market segment through the marketing of several factors, and in this essay, three of which will be identified and analysed how it affects the market segment the restaurant will attract. In addition, a discussion and analysis as to why the design concept of a restaurant plays a significant role in attracting and maintaining the targeted market segment will be touched upon.... [tags: Target market, Marketing, Target, Good]
1124 words (3.2 pages)
- 1.5 Situational Analysis 1.5.1 Market Analysis The fast food or quick service restaurant market is a market that is represented by well-known franchises such as McDonalds, Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC), Burger King, Pizza Hut, Domino’s and Wendy’s to name a few. The popularity of fast food is due to the fact that it does not require a lot of time to prepare and can be quickly served. The food is usually packaged so it is convenient to take away. It is also relatively cheap, good tasting and within the budget of many consumers.... [tags: Fast food, Fast food restaurant, KFC, Nutrition]
981 words (2.8 pages)
- Pollan has a few positions regarding the nature that the potato satisfies and its connection to politics, production, and his own personal life. His view regarding the desire that the potato satisfies is compared with the idea of the sublime. Pollan states that the sublime is “mostly a kind of vacation in both a literal and moral sense” (184) and that nature itself is a counter to that. Agriculture can be described as a method of control of nature (in this case, particularly with genetics). Thus the potato (and its representative, the NewLeaf) are introduced as the manifestation of our desire to control.... [tags: agriculture, potato, genetic crops]
601 words (1.7 pages)
- A great famine occurred in Ireland from around 1845 to about 1852 and devastated the country. Approximately one million people died of starvation or diseases caused by this famine, and about one million more people emigrated Ireland and moved to other countries to try to find a better life. One country that a lot of people moved to is the United States. Numerous people immigrated to the U.S. and created settlements all around the country. To provide for themselves in these settlements, most of the people farmed the land because that was what they knew how to do.... [tags: Ireland, potato blight]
1545 words (4.4 pages)
- My Top 5 Restaurants in Vancouver Vancouver is a beautiful city that offers a selection of food. You may find food from Japan, Korea, India, Greek, Mexico, and China just to name a few. I’ve been living in Vancouver for 18 years and fortunate enough to try some of the great food it has to offer. I love exploring different types of restaurants, and the many different combinations of food that they provide. What better place to try a selection of food than the multicultural city that is Vancouver.... [tags: Food, Restaurant, Types of restaurants]
948 words (2.7 pages)
- The global distribution of potato may be investigated by crop distribution data available at the countries levels through various databases of agricultural organizations. The main potato-producing and distributing countries are Russia, Poland, China, Germany, the United States, India and U.K. One could say that the potato is a nontraded crop which is produced, processed, traded and consumed mostly locally and which is less affected by international price adjustments. Others assume a single world market for the potato, which is characterized by perfect price transmission and in which all country level prices are determined by a single world market price.... [tags: International trade, Globalization, Trade, Potato]
1076 words (3.1 pages)
- A Classic Erie Restaurant Dining at popular chain restaurants can get boring after awhile, as they tend to have similar atmospheres and can be predictable. Local restaurants, however have a special charm and family feel to them. Every city has their own few special family owned restaurants that are well known amongst the city’s residents. In Erie, PA one of these restaurants is known as Syd’s Place which is located on West Lake Rd near the peninsula. Established in 1933, Syd’s Place has become a staple for many Erie residents as well as those visiting the city.... [tags: Restaurant, Food, Rooms, Eating]
1153 words (3.3 pages)
- The restaurant industry is a multibillion dollar industry that continues to grow each day and change the community that they are in forever. Opening a new restaurant will improve the economy dramatically because it will increase the amount of money that is spent in the community. There are many positive factors to opening a new restaurant in a community that boast economic, social, and political remuneration. A new restaurant will create jobs, it will support local food producers and it will help a community economically because the restaurant is giving money back through paying taxes.... [tags: Restaurant, Food, Local food, Want]
2011 words (5.7 pages)
- Facts Surrounding the Case The restaurant industry is flourishing day by day as the people have started realizing the importance of going outside of their homes and have something for eating. There are various sorts of restaurants that are providing various sorts of foods, but the seafood like lobster is one of the dishes that has added value into this industry. Red Lobster is the organization that has name in the industry and has been struggling to provide its customers the best and the qualitative services and the products.... [tags: Food, Restaurant, Lobster, Seafood]
982 words (2.8 pages)
- The casual restaurant industry is growing with the rise of Americans interest in unique food, family dinning traditions, and lifestyle changes. According to smartmoney.com, the casual restaurant industry is estimated to grow 13% in 2011 and 17.20% in 2012. Americans have come to rely on the industry for convince, a family friendly atmosphere, and the food. Some of the many attributes of the causal restaurants industry is the past history, the consumer and menu trends, and what the market for the industry is.... [tags: Restaurant Industry, Analysis]
1432 words (4.1 pages)