... middle of paper ...
...er. They found it very funny and exciting. They wanted me to still show them how to use it after ten minutes of showing them. I hope that the students will remember me and I will love to follow the students in the future to catch up with them. I feel like as time goes on, they will be better and even more effective programs to help international and refugee students. I found it very work consuming also because the teachers had to use their angry voices to calm the students at one point. Some students did not want to listen and I do not know how the teachers have so much patience for them, because I will have to step out a bit to get fresh air. I love kids a lot, but I could never be a teacher in my life. In the future I will love to start a program as a side job to educate students in need because I want to help the world in the best possible way before I pass away.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Even though the equal balance of matter and antimatter created in the beginning of the universe as proposed by the Big Bang theory might have annihilated each other before any stars could form, the inflation model of the Big Bang accounts for the unequal level of matter-antimatter existing today and how stars could form before matter-antimatter reactions destroyed the universe. The existence of the Cosmic Microwave Background Radiation is in line with what is predicted by the Big Bang Theory, specifically that the Cosmic Microwave Background Radiation exists.... [tags: Cosmic microwave background radiation, Universe]
1046 words (3 pages)
- This chapter is mainly discussing about the literature throughout the past. The theories in background music would be discussed first, and followed by the formation of the drivers and outcomes of background music, which is basically the “stakeholders” of background music. At last, empirical researches prior conducted would be thoroughly browsed and followed by a simple conclusion from the studies. 2.2. Theories in Background Music There exists a fair amount of articles related to store atmospherics.... [tags: Emotion, Psychology, Music, Background music]
1155 words (3.3 pages)
- Language is possibly the single most important trait humans posses. We use it in everyday interactions to express feelings, desires, and needs. Technology allows us to pass information, using language, around the world accurately, precisely, and immediately. A hurricane devastating the Philippines is beamed into American homes as it occurs; a car bombing in Lebanon is seen minutes after reporters arrive. The ability to transmit information is taken for granted as sites such as Facebook and Twitter allow family and friends, as well as complete strangers, to communicate instantaneously.... [tags: technology, slides]
2301 words (6.6 pages)
- Tragedy after tragedy, people find themselves mourning over the lives lost. And over and over again, they look back to see how they could have prevented it. People continue to argue and constantly debate what actions should be taken, and while doing so, more and more people lose their lives at the hands of gun violence. It’s clear to see that not much has been done to keep these weapons out of the wrongs hands: the shootings at Columbine High School and Virginia Tech have shown that. What would happen if there were to be another devastating shooting to occur.... [tags: Pro Gun Control, Universal Background Checks]
1197 words (3.4 pages)
- THE QURAN Background The Quran is a highly revered book in Islam. It is not only valued for its contents, but also more essentially for its status as Revelation. For this reason it is not a common practice among Muslims to make any significant reference to the history of the Quran. More appropriately, they make reference to the history of the Revelation of the Quran . According to the Islamic story, Allah revealed the entire Quran to Muhammad in the Night of Majesty. Afterwards, it then descended to the prophet Muhammad in stages over a period of 23 years.... [tags: Islam ]
1132 words (3.2 pages)
- 1.0 Introduction 1.1 Background of the study The facilities mean something such as a building or large piece of equipment that is built for a specific purpose. In college, the facilities is very important because will show their advantage for interact many students and can give comfort to the students. At the same time, the facilities which are provided will affect the student’s performance. My studies according to research by Bert Vandiver, the title of the research are impact of school facilities on the learning environment.... [tags: college, comfort, students, comfortness]
1510 words (4.3 pages)
- The artefact I choose to focus on is a series of PowerPoint slides prepared for Grade 12 BOH4M-Business Leadership course. I designed these slides and delivered one lesson on the topic of global management during my first Practicum. This lesson aims to reveal cultural differences among countries through the introduction of Hofstede’s Cultural Dimensions Theory, and discuss the subsequent influence these differences have on specific country’s management practices. The purpose is to make students aware that the North American management theories are not universal and that cultural awareness facilitates better understanding of the differences in management practices around the world.... [tags: influence on student learning]
676 words (1.9 pages)
- The Canadian population is composed of people with different cultural background that consist of different communities of immigrants and natives. The Aboriginal community is one of the native community living in Canada holding 4.3% of total population as per National Household Survey 2011 (Statistics Canada, 2011).The Aboriginal people are culturally diverse in Canada having unique historical, linguistic and social contexts. Distinct cultural background of the Aboriginal communities is one of the reason they are experiencing inequities and disparities in health status compared to the non-aboriginal people.... [tags: Health care, Health care provider, Healthcare]
2066 words (5.9 pages)
- 3.2 Context and background of Apple The background of Apple Company initially used to be an Apple computers, when they initially began in California USA and transformed into a multinational company that was started without a proper planning and image in mind. I phone, iPod and Macintosh pcs are the most prominent products of Apple. Steven Wozniak and Steven p. Jobs were friends from high school. Both of them were very much interested in electronics. They both dropped out school and started getting jobs in Silicon Valley, Wozniak for Hewlett-Packard and jobs for Atari.... [tags: Apple Inc., Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak, IPhone]
1126 words (3.2 pages)
- Background Information Warfare is defined as, “ the offensive and defensive use of information and information systems to deny, exploit, corrupt, or destroy, an adversary’s information, information-based processes, information systems, and computer-based networks while protecting one’s own. Such actions are designed to achieve advantages over military or business adversaries” (Goldberg). Cyber-Terrorism is defined as, “the unlawful use of force or violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives in the worldwide network of computer and/or computer networks that use the... [tags: essays papers]
3205 words (9.2 pages)