This chapter will cover the background and heart for my business feasibility study. You will note as you read this chapter is covers not just a vision but the foundation covering the history and background of my future business and why I think this is worth looking into.
Setting, History, and Background of the Problem
There is a growing demand for outside assistance within the corporate world today. More and more companies are looking for consulting services to handle a multitude of issues. It is financially the way to go, why hire a full timer to do a part time job. The problem then arises how you would convince someone with the appropriate expertise to perform in a part time role. This has a simple solution, you will hire a consulting firm, and they work a multitude of businesses. This allows businesses to spread out the cost among different companies while maintaining a valued level of experience and expertise needed to do the job and perform at a higher level. Would it not make since to get the best value for your dollar? The overall goal is to provide a lasting impression and quality services in return for money. I would enjoy assisting not just our community but many others and help companies produce jobs, goods, and services in the most efficient and effective way possible.
A consulting firm is a group of experts (consultants) providing professional guidance, assistance, and instruction to an organization or particular person for a monetary gain.
The word skill can be defined as the ability to do something well; expertise it may also be defined as a particular ability. My skills are to include transportation management and logistics in these categories reversal, disposal and etcetera as well as instru...
... middle of paper ...
...ng amount of respect and love with what you do. It is the driving force behind producing quality work. We will push our employees to believe in this and be sure that our leaders are leading with servant leadership. We want our employees to be the sail of our flagship product or project. I want our employees to feel safe and secure.
This company will be not just a cornerstone in the business community but will be the heart and will be keeping the life blood of these companies pumping and developing.
Definition of Terms
Credit card terminal: A credit card terminal, also known as an payment terminal or EFTPOS terminal, is a type of a point of sale (POS) terminal that a merchant can use to perform transactions with a bank card. There are various types of credit card terminals available to merchants, although most have the same basic purpose and functions.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
Kaizen: a Philosophy that Focuses upon Continuous Improvement of Processes in Manufacturing, Engineering, and Business Management
- In the real world, every company faces several problems. The perfect situation in business never exists. Being aware of that is always beneficial. However, nowadays many companies have undefined problems which unsolved can cause loss of money or reputation. Without seeing the problem, it is impossible to define it and find its roots. According to Kaizen26, problem is a positive aspect of prospering, as it forces the change and improvement. Generally, Kaizen is a philosophy that focuses upon continuous improvement of processes in manufacturing, engineering, and business management.... [tags: problem, causes, feasibility study]
656 words (1.9 pages)
- Feasibility Report of Database Booking System Summary This document will discuss the feasibility of developing a new database application system at Time 4 Children’s Centre to better mange the booking and recording of user details. The system will have a database of users and employees, and the system will computerise the booking procedure. Background Time 4 is a small government funded charity that provides multi-agency services that are flexible and meet the needs of young children and their families.... [tags: Business Databse Analysis]
1678 words (4.8 pages)
- Background of the Study Most of the retail stores and restaurants especially fast food offer high calorie food, but low in nutritional value even in school canteens many served foods are junk foods. Junk foods are any prepared foods that are low in nutritional value and high in fat, sugar and sodium, often highly processed or pre-packaged snack like potato chips, hamburger, fries, candy, cookies, donuts, sugary breakfast cereals, ice-cream, soda and fruit drinks. According to Frogdoc (2007) In Amazon UK, parents are always looking for innovative product to make feeding their young children safer and neater.... [tags: children, nutritious, food]
1315 words (3.8 pages)
- The feasibility study of a business’s design comprises of all strengths and weaknesses analyses within a particular business in order to determine whether the design is practicable and potential to benefit that business in a foreseeable future (Trimi, Berbegal-Mirabent 2012). To access this study, the researcher need to have a comprehensive understanding of the business’s resources and their interconnections which are included in the business model Canvas (Stephen, Richard 2014). This model is considered the most effective methodology in the process of supporting innovation and making decisions, thus, to assure the successfulness of a business or a project (Hanshaw 2015).... [tags: Strategic management, Decision making, Cost]
1053 words (3 pages)
- This paper will evaluate the Harlem Children’s Zone case study through the lens of the ARPP model and its characteristics. It will discuss the application of planning questions about feasibility, personnel, and scope based upon the action research text; subsequently, a discussion will be presented about the application of strategic improvement. Lastly, it will assess the effect of the Harlem Children’s Zone case study as it is a collaborative government-education effect that could affect the globalization for future planning.... [tags: Management, Planning, Scientific method, Plan]
707 words (2 pages)
- INTERNATIONAL EXPANSION: A FEASIBILITY STUDY INTRODUCTION The marketing team of International Consultants Inc. (ICI) began an analysis of the feasibility of expanding the sales of American Training Incorporated (ATI) products into international markets. Mexico and Canada appeared to be the logical initial markets; however, the study showed that other Latin American country should also be considered further The marketing team determined strategies and media for advertising the products in each of the prospective countries, as well as locations of sales.... [tags: Business Analysis]
908 words (2.6 pages)
- Feasibility Study of Starting a New Business Introduction This investigation will carry out a study to see if it would be feasible to open a new nightclub, 'Sinners' in Maidenhead town centre. Maidenhead is a small town in the southeast of England, located in the county Berkshire. The nearest major city is London, which is located twenty-five miles east of the town. The reason I have chose to investigate this type of business venture is because I take an interest in this type of business as I would like to look into it in the future, and also feel Maidenhead possesses the qualities, and provides a great opportunity to start up a business of this nature and for it to be successful.... [tags: GCSE Business Marketing Coursework]
10679 words (30.5 pages)
- Feasibility Study: A feasibility study looks at the viability of an idea with an emphasis on identifying potential problems and attempts to answer one main question: Will the idea work and should you proceed with it. Feasibility studies provide in-depth details about the clinic to determine if and how it can succeed, and serve as a valuable tool for developing a winning plan. By utilizing the information collected in your community analysis, you will be able to ascertain if your clinic would be a viable option.... [tags: Business Management]
686 words (2 pages)
- Bangus raising will generally take approximately four (4) months in order to be viable in the market for sale. Aside from the four-month raising period, the fishpond must be grown with algae that will serve as natural food for the bangus being raised. In connection with this, several types of fertilizers are needed to assists the growth of these algae. The table below will show the fertilizers that will be used along with its required volume and estimated prices provided by the Bureau of Fisheries and Aquatic Resources – Cagayan de Oro City Chapter.... [tags: Business Project Analysis Plan]
701 words (2 pages)
- The rapid developments in the area of farm management information systems include the increasing interest and requirements for better information on farms coupled with the necessity for improved record keeping. The requirement for improved information increases further in a more open and competitive world of agriculture and farming. Changes continue to take place in an array of regulations governing the way food is produced and in future in the environment within which it will be produced. As information technology continues to develop at an ever increasing rate, access to IT technology by farmers becomes easier and for some products and services, a little cheaper.... [tags: Business Farm management]
1257 words (3.6 pages)