Axia’s Educational Resources
Axia College provides educational resources and tools that assist students with their education. With just a click, you have access to all necessary materials to complete any assignments. Having access to online materials and files, give students the opportunity to complete their education, while working full time jobs. With the convenience of the University Library, I can research my information, use tutorial and ask for assistance at anytime. Another tool that assists students in completing their education is the Writing Center. The Writing Center is a great tool that helps with your assignments. It checks your grammar, spell check your words, and check your paper for plagiarism before submitting your assignment. With access to these resources and tools, students are able to maintain good grades and complete each one of their ...
... middle of paper ...
...gress is affected by the way you apply your learning skills. Every class and professor are different, and the way you learn depends on your personality and learning styles. In order to learn new things, it takes comprehending it in a different way. Remember changes bring on new insight to a new beginning. So as students if you have to change a little, apply it to you education to help you succeed.
Attending Axia College and using the resources available helps students succeed and complete their education. The College Student Survival will help you exceed your education goals. While upholding to those goals and academic honesty; you’re able to use your time wisely, by applying different learning styles. Applying different learning styles through your personality will help you retain and comprehend your college education.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Student Survival Guide This guide is to help future students embarking on an educational path at Axia College. It will explain and show all the many resources available through Axia College. To begin a distance learning educational course, you must first find the need and desire inside yourself for this program. Once you understand why you are here, it will be easier to succeed throughout the classes. Using Educational Resources Axia College offers many resources and tools that are user-friendly to help you succeed throughout your program.... [tags: college, higher learning, college education]
1269 words (3.6 pages)
- Student Survival Guide When starting a new course: The first resource I need to use is the course syllabus. The syllabus includes the course overview, and then the week by week assignments. Within in the weekly assignments are your materials needed for the week, and are usually in a word or pdf document. If you don't have the programs to read the downloads; you can download the programs to read the document's on you student web sight. My instructors contact information is also a valuable resource with in my course syllabus.... [tags: How To Guide]
1212 words (3.5 pages)
- Student Survival Guide for Distance Learning Education Introduction Learning can be a difficult task to anyone who wants to expand his or her knowledge. With the help of online schools, learning has stepped into a new environment that is growing rapidly. Secondary education is now possible for students who want to complete his or her degree online. This might not necessarily be the ideal education for some students but it is perfect for others. A student in an online school must learn to use his educational skills and tools to ensure that he or she receives the maximum benefits of college online.... [tags: Student Guide How To Distance Education]
1082 words (3.1 pages)
- Distance Learning Student Survival Guide Distance learning is an efficient way of attending school when you are not able to quit your day job and you have family responsibilities. Having finished two distance learning courses in Axia College, I have compiled the following topics and guidelines for a successful experience in distance learning. Conducting Successful Library and Internet Searches When tasked with assignments or tests that require supporting data and research, the school's online library is a great tool.... [tags: How to Education Online]
1469 words (4.2 pages)
- In an episode of Ned’s Declassified School Survival Guide titled “School Newspaper,” the trio of Ned, Cookie, and Moze join the schools newspaper. At first neither one of the three best friends want to be there, but soon get interested once they start investigating. After doing some intense digging, they discover that there is twenty thousand dollars missing from the James K. Polk Middle School’s maintenance budget. The missing money is very crucial to the schools development. The ceiling tile is falling on student’s heads which are causing concussions, the lockers are worn down, and the walls need to be repainted.... [tags: Teacher, College, Private school, High school]
1099 words (3.1 pages)
- Introduction This is my survival guide. Throughout the previous nine weeks I have been in a whole new world. That world is distance learning. My experience thus far with University has been extremely interesting. I have learned that it’s not too late for me to attend school after all. I have learned that I can move forward with my education, contrary to what I have thought for all these years. The following document will serve as my survival guide through the remainder of my experience with University of Phoenix.... [tags: Online Learning Distance Education]
1342 words (3.8 pages)
- The effort to survive and to see another day has always been a problem since the first men walked the Earth. There are many obstacles that make living day-to-day a harsh struggle and many reasons why some fail to meet the expectations of this struggle. Some reasons of why people fail to thrive in life is captured vividly in the three short stories “The Waters of Babylon” by Stephen Vincent Benét, “How to Build a Fire,” by Jack London, and “The Lottery” by Shirley Jackson. The author of each story cunningly drops hints in the text as to why characters and civilizations lead themselves to doom.... [tags: survival,]
842 words (2.4 pages)
- Technology is evolving our ever changing world. It allows us to complete tasks quicker and easier, communicate with others instantly, and share information easier than ever. But how reliable is technology and are students given the opportunity to thoroughly learn about it. Chapter one of the text, The Classroom Teacher’s Technology Survival Guide, describes how administrators limits both teachers and students use of technology in the classroom. “Society is asking schools to accomplish two difficult goals: (1) guarantee that every student has basic skills, and (2) prepare an even larger number of graduates for a knowledge-based economy that requires workers who are self-motivated, can solve... [tags: Education, Learning, Microsoft, Microsoft Office]
985 words (2.8 pages)
- A Survival Guide for a Family Weekend Camping Trip Surviving a camping trip alone with the family can be extremely difficult, and one wrong move can lead to a living nightmare. Hopefully these suggestions can be a survival guide to enduring an excruciating weekend. First, when in the car, the family might start to sing those long, childish sing-along songs, but don't panic. For those people who can almost turn off their brains and stare randomly into space, you definitely have an edge.... [tags: Papers]
470 words (1.3 pages)
- "HE comes from the grave, his body a home of worms and filth. NO life in his eyes, no warmth of his skin, no beating of his breast. His soul as empty and dark as the night sky. He laughs at the blade, spits at the arrow, for they will not harm his flesh. For eternity, he will walk the earth, smelling the sweet blood of the living, feasting upon the bones of the damned. BEWARE, FOR HE IS THE LIVING DEAD" THE story The zombie survival is a boy who starts seeing strange things happening in the city witch then start saying that a virus called "solanum" that kills you but then the virus somehow revives you and the boy and a man with an army have to fight the hordes of zombies threw out... [tags: Max Brooks]
729 words (2.1 pages)