Before beginning to dream about making money online, and getting a decent income from your blog, you should recognize the blogging mistakes what you are doing and should troubleshoot them.
I remember on thought here "mistakes would be the landmarks to success", I try to find my mistakes and correct them to achieve success in reaching my target.
Here I'm going to discuss some top twenty blogging mistakes a new blogger do while starting there blogging journey.
Blogging Mustakes 1: Insufficient Knowledge
Before starting a blog, we should first make sure we have good understanding of the topic we're going to blog on. A site can't ever achieve success without more unique content, as a fish cannot live without water.
Blogging Mustakes 2: Irritating Design
Hold your site layout clear and clean keeping the navigation simple and preventing the utilization of more amount of ads and third party widgets. Keep the design professional and not mess up.
If a blog is launched with only one intention of making money, I suggest to invest in some professional themes.
You can generate a professional looking site very quickly by purchasing a html 5 Genesis premium themes from studiopress.
... middle of paper ...
...enuine readers not a spammers.
Finally you're in charge of acceptance or rejection of any opinion in your blog, because you're the admin of your own own blog.
Contact, About, Privacy and Disclaimer Policy Page Blogging Mistake number 20.
Your readers are helped by an About me page to get in touch with you. We've already covered relevance of about page for virtually any site and you ought to add 1 for the site immediately.
You must begin focusing on resource pages, which can help your readers to find useful content, for those who have a site with plenty of content.
Although only key is that ought to be prepared for learning new thing and following professional guys advice.
Expecting these Blogging Mistakes helped you to discover loopholes within your journey and correct them. Embrace these variables in your own life and begin blogging for a successful career ahead.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- The Ten Greatest Marketing Mistakes and How to Avoid Them Its a certain fact that business these days is more competitive than its ever been. To stay alive these days, you just cant just offer a quality product at a fair price. These days, you have to know how to market effectively. Unfortunately, most businesses have no idea of how to get the most out of every marketing dollar that they spend. You should demand that ou get the best results from every dime you drop into marketing. Most companies spend more time planning their company Christmas party than they do creating powerful, persuasive, marketing communications.... [tags: Business Marketing Mistakes Companies Essays]
5515 words (15.8 pages)
- Blogging and Politics It was a dark and stormy Tuesday night, but thank God my electricity was not out for if it were, I would be banned from my only happiness: the BLOG RING. I signed on to the internet with trepidation yet excitement. After going through the usual hoops to gain access to my haven and signing in passwords and usernames here and there, I finally reached the world of internet communication and sharing of ideas: free speech at its most liberal.... [tags: Internet Web Blogging]
1546 words (4.4 pages)
- How to Leverage the 80/20 Rule for Blogging Success You may have heard of the 80/20 rule – the basic principle has been recognized as a viable concept since its inception more than a century ago. In modern times, it’s been appropriated for its relevancy to a broad range of industries and personal objectives, from economics to business management to better relationships to weight loss. You can certainly apply the 80/20 principle to blogging – and if you do, you may very well discover a way to efficiently reorganize your time and efforts as a blogger.... [tags: Vilfredo Pareto, Pareto principle, Blog]
2257 words (6.4 pages)
- The webinar I chose to view was entitled “3 Mistakes Managers Make – And How to Avoid Them.” The presenter was, Madeleine Homan Blanchard, who has been a Master Certified Coach, author and speaker since 1989. She is the cofounder of Blanchard Coaching Services, along with her husband, Ken Blanchard. The goal in this webinar was to allow leaders and managers to take a reflective look in order to find and acknowledge areas in their careers where they can learn and grow in order to become better as a leader within an organization.... [tags: Management Essays]
897 words (2.6 pages)
- 11. Stephanie Chappell Disbrow: Avoid These Common Interview Mistakes If Stephanie Chappell Disbrow, or another professional talent specialist contacts a person for an interview, that means that their application and resume/CV was thus far well received. At this point, the recruiter or specialist will attempt to set up an interview between themselves and the prospective employee. In some cases, the interview will not involve the recruiter at all, and will happen between the client (corporation) and the future hopeful.... [tags: Interview, Semi-structured interview]
1457 words (4.2 pages)
- When thinking of the word “success” people tend to think of materialistic objects that one can buy with copious amounts of money. In reality, “success” actually involves the non-materialistic concepts such as completion of goals. To perceive this idea, we must ask ourselves, “Can failure ever result in success?” “Success” is a noun that is defined as “the fact or achieving wealth, respect or fame” (Merriam-Webster). Most of us wonder how we become successful individuals, and the term “failure” tends to escape our definition of “success”; however, failure is one of the main driving forces for the end result of success.... [tags: Failure, Success, Pablo Picasso]
1023 words (2.9 pages)
- Failure “The failure is the mother of success” this Chinese quote said that failure is not the end. Failure is where people learn from their mistake. People cannot be successful all the time. Indeed, there are many people who learned from their failures before being successful. Each failure that people had met is a helpful lesson and valuable experience to help them become a better person. People are not always successful in their lives, including the talent and rich people. Many people fear to fail, because they are fearing that other people know that they are not smart or talent.... [tags: Failure, Success, Learning, 2007 singles]
749 words (2.1 pages)
- Your determination to have success is decided by your drive, whether you want to succeed in life or be average. Its within your mind what you want to achieve in life, depending on your drive and dedication it can take you a short while or your whole to succeed. Its your choice whether you want to achieve your American dream. One method for success is when people feel happy when they get their first car or first house, luxurious items in general. Money is sometimes a factor for people because of they’re hard work and dedication towards they’re goal or in the classroom and getting they’re degree and releasing the stress from school.... [tags: Failure, Success, Need, Thomas Edison]
737 words (2.1 pages)
- The Power of Blogging Hey guys, Working on my essay for my writing class. I can't think of what to write. Any ideas. Please comment with some (appropriate!) suggestions. Sunday, October 03, 2004 Still don't have any good ideas for that essay. Btw, all your suggestions sucked; you guys really let me down...j/k =)... Anyway, I think I might write about diaries. But it seems to boring. Whatever, I will try it out and see how it goes. Monday, October 04, 2004 Essay on dairies is not going very well.... [tags: Blogs Internet Technology Essays]
1602 words (4.6 pages)
- Recently, Merriam-Webster announced that, based on “online lookups,” the number one word of the year was “blogs” (Morse, Page 1). Their definition of a blog is “a web site that contains an online personal journal with reflections, comments, and often hyperlinks provided by the writer” (Morse, Page1). This definition is inaccurate based on my research, as blogs are not always “personal” and can include more than one author. Throughout my research, many bloggers in the blogoshere have referred to websites as blogs that discuss business only, business and personal details, and more than mere “reflections” of a personal nature.... [tags: essays research papers fc]
2300 words (6.6 pages)