In the front right corner of the restaurant there is an open kitchen with a bar area. The bar area will serve as a small chocolatier inside of the restaurant offering not only beverages but truffles, candy chocolates, and bonbons. The beverages served at the bar will be a mixture of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. Our wine list, available at either the bar or a la carte, is modestly sized with a focus on wines from California, France, Italy, Argentina and dessert wines. About 45% of these wines will be exclusively available by the glass and the remaining labels will be available by the bottle. Moreover, we will also offer a small international beer selection on tap and in bottles.
The chocolate used for all of our dishes, both savory and sweet, will be organic and fair-trade from Kuapa Kokoo’s Farmer Union. Kuapa Kokoo is a cocoa producer...
... middle of paper ...
...s, 15% catering sale, and 5% product sales from the chocolate bar. The combined cost of sales will be 40% leaving us with a 60% profit of total sales. Figure one below depicts our projected sales distribution for Au Chocolate’s total sales.
Our pricing strategies reflect our positioning strategies, which we will focus more on in section five of this report. Au Chocolate, LLC is an upscale restaurant in Austin and it will maintain prices that are competitive with other fine-dining locations in the area; however, we will focus heavily on the perception of our value verses that of the competitors. We want our customers to believe that they are receiving a very high valued experience compared to the price they are paying for it. It is Au Chocolate, LLC’s strategy to give a perception of higher value than its competitors, through its food, service and entertainment.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Through our previous conversation, you conveyed an interest in beginning a business entity as partners specifically asking how the following three principle objectives: concerns about the limited liability of each investor; an equal voice in management and operation without exposing the partners to legal responsibilities beyond the amount invested; the taxes deducted from the individuals versus the entity and the cost associated with forming an entity will affect which business partnership you choose to establish.... [tags: Corporation, Types of business entity]
712 words (2 pages)
- The SWOT analysis (abbreviation for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats) is an essential tool in marketing for understanding and supporting decision-making in all kinds of situations in business and organisations. In brief, it provides an accurate context for studying strategies, positions and directions of a company proposition. It is used mainly for business planning, competitor evaluation, marketing, business and product development and research reports. SWOT analysis is also a widely recognised method for gathering, structuring, presenting and reviewing extensive planning data within a larger business or project planning process.... [tags: Company, Proposition]
901 words (2.6 pages)
- Lancer Gallery (LLC) is a company that sells and sources South American and African artifacts, jewelry and pottery. Lancer Gallery originated as a trading post in the early 1900s and now one of the most reputed dealers in southwestern artifacts. Lancer is headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona with branches in Los Angeles, Boston and Miami. In Recent years Lancer has started to expand its product line to include 1) Columbian artifacts from Peru and Venezuela. 2) Tribal and Burial artifacts from Africa.... [tags: Department store, Marketing, Contract, Debenhams]
716 words (2 pages)
- Lancer Gallery LLC began as a trading post operation in the 1990’s and quickly gained regional recognition as a trusted supplier of southwestern jewelry and pottery. Lancer later expanded its offering to South American and African artifacts. Because of their vigilance to imposter artifacts, they were able to gain national recognition as an authentic artifact supplier. This recognition was extremely beneficial to the company because in their industry, reputation is everything—people are more likely to buy from a dealer they trust because of the influx of fakes.... [tags: Department store, Retailing, Debenhams]
1201 words (3.4 pages)
- ... Three days after he arrived to Money, he met his cousin and other black people in a store called Bryant’s Grocery and Meat Market. One of the owner of the store named Carolyn Bryant didn’t allow any black person to touch or spend much time in the store. Emmett who didn’t knew, placed the money into Carolyn’s hand. Later that night, some furious white men went “to teach that boy a lesson” to Emmett’s uncle’s house. Emmett was dragged from his bed, thrown into the back of a truck, and driven to the Tallahatchie River.... [tags: setting, rights, racism]
845 words (2.4 pages)
- This section describes the organizational history and the current state of affairs of MillerCoors LLC. It will start by describing the beginnings of the two companies that merged to create MillerCoors. This section will also discuss the culture, important leaders of the company, product offerings and target markets. MillerCoors LLC, with headquarters located in Chicago, Illinois, is in the brewery industry and employs roughly 4500 people between the headquarters and nine breweries across the country, two of which also hold division offices.... [tags: Business Analysis ]
1709 words (4.9 pages)
- Executive Summary Intellinex LLC is an eLearning company that was recently spun off from its parent Ernest & Young LLP. At its inception Intellinex claimed to be one of the largest eLearning providers. They have an aggressive strategy to take advantage of the consolidating eLearning market and become a "one-stop" provider of all eLearning services for their clients. Their focus is on creating customized training for clients and helping them to implement and maintain their on-line courses.... [tags: essays research papers fc]
1605 words (4.6 pages)
- Contradictory Ideas on Managing Land Lauresta Piper-Ruth Who is Allen Savory. At Goshen College, a small liberal arts college, Land Management is one of the courses required for Environmental Studies majors. The main book required for this class is Holistic Management by Allan Savory. Savory is a well-known ecologist and author. His books cover his theories on how to take care of land. His work is so well recognized that he is known as the founder of holistic management principles. The teacher of this Land Management, Bill Minter, draws most of his lectures from the information in this book.... [tags: Savory Essays]
3383 words (9.7 pages)
- PennSummit, LLC ERP Project Manager What industry is this job in. Provide an industry description including sales volume, major competitors, and major customers. What are its products, and who are the company’s customers. This job is in the Utility Pole Industry, more specifically the Steel Pole Industry. Steel poles are strong and durable as well as 100 percent recyclable at the end of their long serviced lives. There are about 185 million utility poles in North America and as of 2006 the steel pole market penetration was 400,000.... [tags: Business Market Analysis Industry]
1560 words (4.5 pages)
- In both Fatima Mernissi’s novel, Dreams of Trespass, and Laura Esquivil’s Like Water for Chocolate, women are oppressed my invisible rules and boundries that are given to them by tradition and society. The female characters in both of these novels are given hardly any freedom and are expected to follow these unwritten laws or they will bring shame upon their families. However, in both of the novels we see that the lead female characters are able to gain power and break the frontiers that oppress them, by using the unwritten laws to their advantage.... [tags: essays research papers]
918 words (2.6 pages)
- Conflicts Between the Catholics and the Protestants During The Baroque Period
- Case Study: Sayano Shushenskaya Hydroelectric Power Station
- The Legalization of Marijuana
- Facebook and Negative Feelings
- Art Analysis: Adoration of the Magi by Alessandro di Mariano Filipepi
- Advanced Technology and The Internet