At the Atlantis resort there are multiple fun activities to engage in. Dolphin Cay has 14 acres and 6.6 million gallons of crystal clear seawater, and is one of the largest and most sophisticated marine habitats and dolphin rescue-rehabilitation facilities anywhere in the world. Dolphin Cay offers activities such as: shallow water interaction, deep water swim, ultimate trainer for a day, sea lion interaction, snorkel the ruins of Atlantis, stingray experience, and a Dolphin Cay beach pass. Things To Do
Paradise Islands Adventure Water Park is a one of a kind 141-acre waterscape available to every guest of the Atlantis Resort. The water park offers: thrilling high speed waterslides, a mile long river ride with rapids and rolling surges, 20 swimming areas, and rock climbing. Atlantis offers many water adventures also. One can snorkel, scuba, snuba, which is a great way to experience the undersea marine life without being scuba certified, shark adventures, where you where a glass helmet and walk along the bottom of the shark exhibit, and also enjoy the various pools and beaches. Things To Do
The Marine Habitat at Paradise Island is outstanding. Be...
... middle of paper ...
...he two quick eats that are unique on Paradise Island are the Cave Grill and the Dive in. At the Cave Grill you can see up close underwater views of the marine habitat, while the Dive In offers tasty barbeque items that are rubbed with a blend of exotic local herbs and spices. Dining
The Atlantis Resort is a wonderful, exotic place to visit for the young and old to have a magnificent vacation. From exploring the beautiful marine habitat, relaxing on the beach, riding high speed water slides, to dining at the most intriguing restaurants offered, Atlantis is a one of a kind experience.
"Accommodations." Atlantis. Web. 7 Feb. 2011.
"Dining." Atlantis. Web. 7 Feb. 2011.
"Things To Do." Atlantis. Web. 7 Feb. 2011.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- A career is a type of profession that a person or adult goes into after high school. The career position that I find the most interesting is business. There are many types of business ventures like franchise, entrepreneurship and local or Mega adventure ventures.The career path that I would like to go into business outside of the United States. I would like to open a Hotel Resort in the islands in the caribbean, I would like to go into this type of career path because it is a much easier way to gain profits (Money) and work around your own schedule.... [tags: Hotel, Resort, Business, Corporation]
825 words (2.4 pages)
- Introduction We’ll talk about the change image of the Green Mountain Resort management dis-solving employee turnover. A strong realization from the point of view of the resorts top management, and how perception made a difference within the problem. As management looked at a series of possible reasons why their employees sought out better jobs, and ultimately became high producing workers at competing resorts. The Dissolution of Turnover As the management team of the Green Mountain Resort realized they had a problem of employee turnover as the sales of the resort properties were depleted.... [tags: Hospitality industry, Hotel, Resort, Ski resort]
956 words (2.7 pages)
- Introduction. Atlantis was a continent of the Atlantic Ocean where, according to Plato, an advanced civilization developed some 11,600 years ago. Plato affirms that, as the result of a huge volcanic cataclysm of worldwide extent, this continent sunk away underseas, disappearing forever. Official Science - the one you learn at school - rejects the actual existence of Atlantis, as it has so far been unable to find any traces of its reality. But the reason for that is simple to explain. Everybody has been looking in the wrong locations, as Atlantis indeed lies in the opposite side of the world.... [tags: essays research papers]
1933 words (5.5 pages)
- Believed to be literally swallowed by the sea, Atlantis is a mysterious, advanced society that seems to have just vanished. Although some say Atlantis is a myth, there is reliable proof that Atlantis is a myth, there is reliable proof that Atlantis really did exist, and is more than just a myth. The idea of this “vanishing city” first came from Plato, who began discussing this legendary civilization in 355 B.C. Atlantis was a powerful and somewhat greedy civilization established by Poseidon (the god of the sea).... [tags: location, destruction, phycisal evidence]
1317 words (3.8 pages)
- About 11,000 years ago, in the somewhere in the Atlantic ocean, was an island called Atlantis. In atlantis there resided a race of people with great technologies far more advanced than any other (“Lost Civilizations:The Story of Atlantis”). According to Greek mythology, Atlantis was home of the Greek god, Poseidon. Poseidon fell in love with a mortal woman and built her a home in the middle of the island and surrounded it with water and land to keep her protected (“Lost Civilization:The Story of Atlantis”).... [tags: mythical places]
1165 words (3.3 pages)
- Introduction We have all heard about the legend of Atlantis. It’s said that Atlantis was an advanced civilization with highly developed economy and technology. But one day, catastrophe occurred in sudden. Atlantis entirely sank beneath the waves in only one day and one night. In thousands of years, Atlantis has caught the imagination of people from all over the world. Many adventurers, historians and anthropologists spent their whole life trying to open the mysterious veil of Atlantis. But has Atlantis ever existed.... [tags: Mythology]
1327 words (3.8 pages)
- ... In battles they even used “10,000 war-chariots and 1,200 ships from allotments” (Plato). Atlantis had laws as well. Quite different from today, most laws “in one kings own portion” and throughout “his own city punishing and putting to death whoever (Plato). Atlanteans were not completely good and full of light, the kings held strong authority to show who was in line. Granted the authority “over one another was governed by Poseidon” to keep the kings in line (Plato). The kings gave pledges to one another before judgment, and assembled “every fifth, and alternatively every sixth year” (Plato).... [tags: Critias, Plato]
2099 words (6 pages)
- Utopian Hill Resort The safety of the guests is among the most important factors that determine the quality and hospitality of a high class hotel. At Utopian Hill Resort, your safety is our top priority and we ensure the most advanced equipment for your safety. Utopian Hill features a top of the line surveillance system, police force, hospital clinic, and fire fighting system. It also has equipment to survive any threat from natural disasters. Surveillance is the most important aspect of security.... [tags: Resorts Hotels Travel Vacations Essays]
1351 words (3.9 pages)
- Story of Atlantis Plato was the first to mention the city of Atlantis around 300 BC. He was a Greek philosopher who had studied under Socrates in Greece. Plato gave detailed stories in the books Timeus and Critias about a land that was on the fringes of what we know as the Mediterranean Sea that occurred around 9,000 years from when it was written. Atlantis was said to be bigger than Libya and Asia combined. Critias was a book based on how Atlantis came to be and stories about Atlantis. Timeus was a book of teachings in which Plato wrote about morality.... [tags: Research Essays Papers]
485 words (1.4 pages)
- ATLANTIS Where is it. Atlantis was an ancient civilization which was destroyed in one massive explosion. Many people have searched for Atlantis but it has still not been found. According to Plato, a Greek philosopher, Atlantis was located in the Atlantic Ocean past the pillars of Hercules, the Strait of Gibraltar. Plato has been credited with many scientific discoveries, but Atlantis’s existence is still unproved. “Plato, one of the fathers of western thought, is out sole direct source for the legend of Atlantis.... [tags: essays research papers]
747 words (2.1 pages)