There are twelve zodiacs signs. This paper is about three of the twelve Zodiac Signs though, one is mine and the other ones are my friends zodiac signs, I’m going to tell you about my zodiac sign first.
Though February 20 and March 20 are Pisces date rage. Pisces strengths are Compassionate, Adaptable, Accepting, Devoting, and Imaginative and there weaknesses is oversensitive, indecisive, self-pitying, lazy, and escapist. Pisces element is water they rule plant Neptune, symbol is fish, stone is “bloodstone”, there life pursuit is to avoid feeling alone instead feel connected to others they also desire to live their dreams and turn fantasies into realities. Pisces are extremely sensitive and loyal they will go out there way to help a friend to the fact they take a friends problem and make it their own an suffer with them. This is the weak spot of Pisces although they are attracted to people with severe problems who desperately need help, this actually does more harm them good cause they can lose their identity in your situation. Pisces need a strong positive friend to make them strong, they like new adventures, new situation and social events. They do not take well to a position of leadership or high business person, There to sensitive and lacking in self-discipline an lacking self-confidence. They are good at is writing, acting, poetry, or being musicians and excellent at anything that tugs at the heart strings and mystical/spiritual Pisces are capable of being good role models and leaders to others...
... middle of paper ...
...l. Scorpios have an excellent memory and combined with an
inability to let things go, they can hold a grudge against someone who did them harm
forever, in fact a Scorpio rarely if never forgives and forgets. They will even go as far as get
vengeance on the person. On the other hand, they will always remember a kind gesture
forever and repay it. Any kind selfless gesture done to a Scorpio will gain trust and respect
which is extremely important to them in any relationship, either romantic or not. The best
advice is to be honest with a Scorpio friend and in return, you will gain an amazing friend
you will never forget and who will be loyal to you and never make false promises. Their
truthful and shocking sense of humor if different than that of any other
zodiac sign and the Scorpio makes an amazing, powerful interesting friend that.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- What do you know about astrology and the zodiac signs. Astrology is like a good mystery, because you find out things that are true about yourself. It also helps you understand yourself better, and understand other people as well. There are twelve zodiacs signs. This paper is about three of the twelve Zodiac Signs though, one is mine and the other ones are my friends zodiac signs, I’m going to tell you about my zodiac sign first. Though February 20 and March 20 are Pisces date rage. Pisces strengths are Compassionate, Adaptable, Accepting, Devoting, and Imaginative and there weaknesses is oversensitive, indecisive, self-pitying, lazy, and escapist.... [tags: Zodiac, Astrological sign, Pisces]
1135 words (3.2 pages)
- What is an astrology sign. Well, most people already know that each individual astrology sign is based off of a human being’s date of birth. The month and the day of a person’s birthday is what determines a single person’s astrological sign. All of these findings through astrology reflect back within the older ages of history. “The earliest known astrological records date back to Babylon, 1645 BC, and the earliest horoscope to 410 BC” (“History of Astrology”). Most descriptions and superstitious myths of astrology actually reveal truth in some ways, and whether or not people believe, the debate still continues.... [tags: Horoscopes, Zodiac]
2433 words (7 pages)
- When I was little, I really didn’t know what astrology was or what your zodiac sign was. When I was growing up, I finally figured out what it all meant and how it worked. From that point on I was instantly clicked. I loved reading my horoscope and when ever I did read it, nine out of ten times it would be right, and that’s why I loved reading my horoscope. It was just something I did every morning, and then I would go throughout my day. Then at night when I would be back on the computer, i would reread them, and realize that most of the time those things did happen, or I did feel that type of emotion.... [tags: An Ancient Science]
866 words (2.5 pages)
- The Zodiac Signs and Human Behavior My belief is that the nature of our behavior is based on astronomy; hence the reason that people who share the same zodiac sign have very similar characteristics, and sometimes a combination of people with certain zodiac signs cannot get along or are very compatible. Sometimes I can tell from a person’s sign because of their behavior, and likes and dislikes. Learning more about astrology and the zodiac signs helps us to understand people and their actions. Many argue that it is coincidence, but the odds are too high to be that.... [tags: essays research papers]
1095 words (3.1 pages)
- Astrology Astrology is the science of certain cryptic relations between the celestial bodies and terrestrial life. It is considered an art and a practical science. It lays no claim to be what used to be called an exact science, but studies certain predispositions or tendencies in human life, which are sometimes indicated so clearly that they become virtual certainties. The possible uses of astrology are endless and may be used to a variety of means. Since the days of the Chaldeans, it was known that the sun, moon, and planets followed similar paths, the zodiac.... [tags: Astrology Solar Systems Horoscopes Essays]
4422 words (12.6 pages)
- Astrology and Its Role in Our World Have you ever wondered what the signs of the Zodiac means. When we turn on the TV it seems we always see an advertisement on horoscope predictions. People call in and get the predictions they have been looking for. When the newspaper first arrives, some people go to the horoscope section first. They base the entire day or entire week on the report they get. It seems that this phenomenon is something all new, or is it. Astrology has been around since ancient times, even dating back to biblical days.... [tags: Astrological Horoscope Essays]
3375 words (9.6 pages)
- Today there are numerous places where one can look up a daily horoscope: magazines, newspapers, and a plethora of online websites. Horoscopes are not just randomly thought up each day by the writer. They are carefully researched, interpreted, and written by analyzing the placement of the stars and planets on a given day. The growth of astrology, and the resulting knowledge, is closely tied to the study of constellations. Astrology has grown from the past and by researching the history of astrology and constellations one can infer that they have a similar history and future to the world.... [tags: Astrology ]
983 words (2.8 pages)
- Predicting with the Stars Suppose that every time a person looked up at the stars, he or she could predict the outcome of his or her daily life, such as marriage, death, or even future career paths. From the early days of the Babylonians to present day, astrology has played a key role in the lives of many individuals, but how does one know that it is reliable. Often confused with astronomy, the study of celestial bodies in the universe, astrology is used as a way to predict one’s future based off of the positioning of the solar system.... [tags: Astrology ]
855 words (2.4 pages)
- Have you ever wondered what astrology is. Astrology has been around for many years, but many people don’t understand what astrology is, who used astrology, and it’s connection with the zodiac. Many people don’t know this, but the actual term astrology comes from two words, which are “astra” and “logos”. (Weblinkers.com Enterprises, p.1) When people believe in astrology, what they believe is that the planets and stars directly or indirectly influence their lives and determine what happens to them in life.... [tags: essays research papers]
1025 words (2.9 pages)
- The basic astrological assumptions are not hard to grasp. For if astronomy is the study of the movements of the heavenly bodies, then astrology is the study of the effects of those movements. The astronomers of the ancient world assumed a division of the universe whereby the superior, immutable bodies of the celestial worlds ruled over the terrestrial or sublunary sphere, where all was mortality and change. It was assumed that the stars had special qualities and influences which were transmitted downwards upon the passive earth, and which varied in their effect, according to the changing relationship of the heavenly bodies to each other.... [tags: essays research papers]
3491 words (10 pages)
- An Institutional Approach On Marriage Provides More Security
- The Effect Of Emulsification On The Digestion Of Lipids
- The Black White Binary 's Limited Recognition Of The Multiple Races
- Why Women Should Be A Nurse Or A Teacher?
- The Drone Strikes, By David Kilcullen And Andrew Mcdonald
- The West Wing As A Pedagogical Tool