Starting off with A, which stands for Assignment, I believe you did well in following the assignments goal of a topic you felt should be researched. You completed the writing in the correct number of pages that was also double spaced and once inch margins surrounding. You did however forget to include a title and works cited which is what we have been learning to do this past month. Please remember to include before your final submission.
The next part of my review process is F, which stands for Focus. This is where your paper lacked any strength. There was no focus at all. I was easily confused at what were your words and what were the scholarly sources words. One of the most important things that you did not include was the title of the essay. You included a lot of information on cannabis, which is great, but what I could not get a grasp on your focus whether it should be legal or not. I would highly suggest reading your paper out loud to yourself and then revising you paper based on just some of my remakes.
After looking at the papers focus, I looked at O, which stands for Organization. Organization is important, from the time we start writing we are taught how set up our paper using a web. In your paper your organization was no present. Your conclusion was the only part of the essay that really conveyed your message. I am sure you probably conveyed your thoughts in other paragra...
... middle of paper ...
...as to why there was no “title” and no “works cited” page. Your paper would have benefited from proofreading, as it was hard to follow along. I may sound really harsh right now, but this assignment is the most important part of our writing portfolio. We are expected to show growth in our writing at this point in the semester. I made over thirty remarks on your essay, I am sure there is a lot more. I hope for the sake of your writing portfolio that revise your research paper entirely. Your citations were off completely. I was really unsure of what was a scholarly source and what were your own words. Some of the remarks you made seemed to be your own opinion that had nothing to back it up. Again, I know I sound harsh and rude, but I was not trying to be rude what so ever. I just felt that I should be brutally honest to help you out. I want everyone to do well.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Purpose: You will write a four-page MLA style report on a topic of you choice along with three areas of the topic, with teacher approval on a submitted memo. You will do a smart search for information and write a five section report on the topic using proper MLA style format as well as correct spelling, grammar, punctuation, and capitalization. Good writing is also an expected criterion for this assignment. Project: 100 points DIRECTIONS: MEMO- 20 points 1. Save as MLAReportMemo.docx. Select a topic and type a memo to Mrs.... [tags: Assignment]
690 words (2 pages)
- Myers-Briggs Reflection Assignment A.) Where do you prefer to focus your attention. I prefer to be more extroverted, so I focus my attention more on the outer world and the people associated with the external environment. I tend to often direct my energy to what 's going on in the outer world rather than what is occurring in my own inner world. When it comes to communication, I lean more towards talking than writing. I feel that I need to experience the world to understand it, so I can then take action.... [tags: Personality psychology, Decision making]
848 words (2.4 pages)
- Company Name: Adelaide Nursing Home Remarks for Analytics Improvements: Comparing August to October across 2014 and 2015 we can see that there has been neither a dramatic increase nor decline in the number of users visiting the website. The average duration per session has remained stable at around 2 and half minutes. The Bounce Rate however has grown around 8% in 2015 compared to the same time in 2014. Most of your users are coming in through your Career landing page as opposed to your services section where you have expressed is the aspect of your organisation that needs to grow.... [tags: Care of residents, Nursing home, Google]
835 words (2.4 pages)
- How has the role of teachers changed, what factors have entered into the changing role of teachers. That is the topic of this lesson. To complete this lesson you will: write a review of a journal article. THE 21st CENTURY LIBRARIAN The classroom teacher is not the only professional in the school whose role is changing. Look at this video to see how the school librarian's role has changed in the modern school. The 21st Century Librarian JOURNAL ARTICLE REVIEW 1 "Codes of Ethics" Topic: Teacher's Code of Ethics.... [tags: Assignment Review]
701 words (2 pages)
- Logistics Team Handbook I. Commitments As a team we will: 1. Finish the project through to its completion date as that is our highest priority. 2. Each member will commit to a specified number of hours weekly to the project. The commitment level will be discussed each week, reassessing the needs of the project to ensure all team members are informed of their duties and work-hour commitments. 3. Agree to strive for an A on the project. By establishing a desired grade, we will each bring forth the same level of effort because we all collectively agreed to work together to achieve to get the best grade possible.... [tags: Problem solving, Decision making, Decision theory]
727 words (2.1 pages)
- DECISION MAKING STYLE Decision making is picking best alternative out of numerous after cautious thought that best suits the reason. It is a piece of psychological deduction in which best option is picked in view of the experience, instinct or information of an individual. In this way, it additionally implies choosing the option with more chance of being successful, so that risk in the future could be declined. (Ahmed, Omotunde, Habeeb, 2012) Creative decision making is the best way to stay ahead of adversaries.( It is described as the way individuals utilize sources, knowledge, methods and think of a superior method to accomplish something.... [tags: Decision making, Cognition, Critical thinking]
913 words (2.6 pages)
- Remarks on the Spoudaios in Plotinus Who is the Plotinian spoudaios and what is his function in the Enneads. This question turns out to be fundamental, especially when trying to make out an ethical dimension in Plotinus. Treatise I 4  offers, concerning that question, not only the longest sustained discussion of the spoudaios, but also shows how highly problematic it is to figure out more precisely his characteristics. This is due to the terminological ambiguity with the term sophos, which is also the reason why the two terms are often considered synonymous by translators.... [tags: Ethics Philosophy Papers]
3988 words (11.4 pages)
- Restaurant Scene in Top Girls The restaurant scene in Top Girls (TG) revolves around Marlene celebrating her promotion at work, it is purely female gendered, having no male actors present throughout the whole play. The significance of the five guests she has chosen to celebrate with promotes the hard work and sacrifices she has made in order to get where she is. This scene uses women of the past, to highlight struggles of women through the ages, encompassing the theme of women’s experiences and women at work, with motherhood being an important factor for most of them.... [tags: Top Girls Play Theater]
1616 words (4.6 pages)
- "Everyone has his own specific vocation or mission in life; everyone must carry out a concrete assignment that demands fulfillment. Therein he cannot be replaced, nor can his life be repeated, thus, everyone's task is unique as his specific opportunity." -Viktor Frankl Done because I was told to do so, I think not. All assignments are done by people like me who care where they will be ten, twenty, even thirty years from now. Assignments are designed to further ones knowledge about a specific subject, and this one is pushing me to do better.... [tags: Writing Assignment]
511 words (1.5 pages)
- Decision making can be described as a process of making a decision or decisions, based on choices made amongst two or more competing course of actions. The ‘Decision making’ also requires making a define choice between two or more alternatives course of actions that are available. In every decision making, there is said to be a positive and negative outcome as future consequence(s). The importance of decision making in individual daily life and in organization level was demonstrated by two scientists, Arkes and Hammond (1992), in ‘Judgment and Decision making’ indentified the four types of information which decision maker requires constructing a decision tree.... [tags: Decision Making]
3072 words (8.8 pages)