To introduce the product this is what we will say to make it sell: The PlayStation 4 is the most innovative and imaginative gaming console to be unleashed that delivers new gaming experiences that have been seen before:
The PlayStation 4 comes with 8 GB of unified system memory and easily modifiable processors that provide amazing graphics and in depth user capabilities. The PS4 has the capability of really getting to know the user and will pre-load content for them based on their preferences. The PS4 also lets the user play a game while they are downloading other things, and its Remote Play allows them to play a variety of PS4 games on the PS Vita system. The new dual shock controller has drastically improved since the PS3. It now incorporates trigger buttons, better analog sticks, and a touch pad that supports swiping and multi-touch motions, giving the player a better gameplay experience. The new PlayStation Network allows gamers to play online multiplayer games, gives the gamer exclusive discounts as well as free automatic system updates. (Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC, 2014)
Welcome to a new world of gaming, where anybody can sign in on the PlayStation Network and start playing their favorite games with anybody anywhere around the world.
The first thing we will do to get the new innovative PlayStation 4 message to spread will be to create an advertising message with a slogan that will stick in the minds of consumers. The slogan will read “PlayStation 4 the future of gaming is finally here!” The Sony PlayStation 4 will derive large amounts of social currency from the PlayStation Network since most of its features are essential for online game play. These online features will ...
... middle of paper ...
...ow that we have done what we wanted and created a need for the product by consumers. All these measurements will help us determine if our campaign was a big success or if it was a flop.
Berger, J. (2013). Contagious. New York: Simon & Schuster.
Dodds, D. J. (2007). Influentials, Networks, and Public Opinion Formation. JOURNAL OF CONSUMER RESEARCH, 441-458.
Gilkey, C. (2012, April 4). Maven, Connector, or Salesperson: What’s Your Archetype? Retrieved from Productive Flourishing: http://www.productiveflourishing.com/maven-connector-or-salesperson-whats-your-archetype/
Gladwell, M. (2000). The Tipping Point. New York : Little Brown.
Group, V. P. (2013). Social Currency Impact Study 2013. New York : Vivaldi Partners Group.
Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC. (2014). PS4 Features. Retrieved from PlayStation: http://us.playstation.com/ps4/features/
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Coca Cola Marketing Mix Assignment: Coca Cola Introduction: As the world 's largest manufacturer and distributor of non-alcoholic beverages, Coca-Cola is certainly no stranger to global marketing. Established in the US, Coca-Cola initiated its global expansion in 1919 and now markets to more than 200 countries worldwide. It is one of the most recognizable brands on the planet and also owns a large portfolio of other soft drink brands including Schweppes, Oasis, 5 alive, Kea Oar, Fanta, Lilt, Dr Pepper, Sprite and PowerAde.... [tags: Coca-Cola, Marketing, The Coca-Cola Company]
1844 words (5.3 pages)
- Purpose: You will write a four-page MLA style report on a topic of you choice along with three areas of the topic, with teacher approval on a submitted memo. You will do a smart search for information and write a five section report on the topic using proper MLA style format as well as correct spelling, grammar, punctuation, and capitalization. Good writing is also an expected criterion for this assignment. Project: 100 points DIRECTIONS: MEMO- 20 points 1. Save as MLAReportMemo.docx. Select a topic and type a memo to Mrs.... [tags: Assignment]
690 words (2 pages)
- Concordia Institute of Business. National institute of Education. Assignment of Marketing Management (BUS 651) On Marketing (Apple iPhone6) Diploma in Business Management (level 7) Specialization in Information Technology Submitted To: David Cooke Submitted By: Paramveer Singh, Level 7(Diploma in Business Management Specialization in IT)... [tags: IPhone, Apple Inc., IPhone OS, IPod Touch]
2091 words (6 pages)
- How has the role of teachers changed, what factors have entered into the changing role of teachers. That is the topic of this lesson. To complete this lesson you will: write a review of a journal article. THE 21st CENTURY LIBRARIAN The classroom teacher is not the only professional in the school whose role is changing. Look at this video to see how the school librarian's role has changed in the modern school. The 21st Century Librarian JOURNAL ARTICLE REVIEW 1 "Codes of Ethics" Topic: Teacher's Code of Ethics.... [tags: Assignment Review]
701 words (2 pages)
- This report will compare and describe two modern gaming consoles in terms of both their software and hardware capabilities. The two modern gaming consoles that will be compare between one another is the Nintendo Will U and PlayStation 4 (PS4). The Wii U was release on November 30th 2012 in Europe along with their slogan “How U Will Play Next”. The console has a built in 1.24 GHz Tri-Core IBM Power®-based microprocessor CPU and a 550 MHz AMD Radeon GPU along with an 8 to 32 GB storage space to store games, profiles, etc.... [tags: Wii, Nintendo, Video game console, PlayStation 3]
1606 words (4.6 pages)
- Business News Research Assignment Matching the right workers with the right job published on July 28, 2016 is an article: about this company called Launch Code. Launch Code helps skilled and unemployed workers find their right full jobs (rightful place in job market ). The article relates to the topic Matching people and jobs in chapter 9 on page 204. The article starts off by telling the reader how the industry can’t find Hard-working/ skilled employees. The company Launch Code originated from the large problem open jobs and lack of skilled works to fill those placements.... [tags: Marketing, Promotion, Push–pull strategy]
1418 words (4.1 pages)
- "Everyone has his own specific vocation or mission in life; everyone must carry out a concrete assignment that demands fulfillment. Therein he cannot be replaced, nor can his life be repeated, thus, everyone's task is unique as his specific opportunity." -Viktor Frankl Done because I was told to do so, I think not. All assignments are done by people like me who care where they will be ten, twenty, even thirty years from now. Assignments are designed to further ones knowledge about a specific subject, and this one is pushing me to do better.... [tags: Writing Assignment]
511 words (1.5 pages)
- Markering Introduction Steve Case founded America Online (AOL) in pre-Internet days when the networking of various computer systems was rather informal and difficult for all but the highly computer-literate to accomplish. His goal was to make accessing these networks easy enough for anyone to manage. Though AOL has changed dramatically since those days, ease of use has remained a primary consideration in all changes visible to the user. Much maligned by the more "serious" services (and their subscribers) in the past, AOL has risen to be the industry leader despite challenges and the image of being the J.R.... [tags: GCSE Business Marketing BTEC Coursework]
576 words (1.6 pages)
- Marketing Mix The success of a company relies greatly upon proper marketing. A company must have a proper mix of all the elements and marketing efforts in order to produce desirable sales results. This mix will include the variables and tools a company will use to satisfy the business objective and the needs of their potential customers. This mix which is determined by marketing research and experimentation is commonly known as the marketing mix. This mix consists of four variables which the business world often refers to as the "Four P's".... [tags: Business Marketing]
1557 words (4.4 pages)
- The importance of marketing: The increase in appointing a Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) shows the importance of marketing for many companies. They are on the same management level as Executive Officers and Chief Financial Officers. Jack Welch, General Electrics former CEO, stated ‘Change or die’ when it comes to surviving in business. What is Marketing. This chapter will take a look back on the fundamental elements of marketing and also what is happening in the 21st century. Definition: ‘marketing is an organisational function and a set of processes for creating, communicating and delivering value to customers and for managing customer relationships in ways that benefit the organisation and... [tags: Business Marketing]
1613 words (4.6 pages)