John walked back to the house, and poured himself a strong cup of coffee and sat down at his table as he did he caught sight of a black BMW parked about three houses down the street, he took a mouth full of his coffee and caught a quick glimpse of the car he could see two suits sitting in the front of the BMW, he drank the rest of his coffee and went to his room to get changed.
Then he crept out to the back door that lead to his boathouse and slowly opened the door so he could just see out of it he looked around and he spotted a jet black cruiser that was anchored about 500m down the mariner. John opened the door and quickly ran to the shed he knew he had been spotted, he jumped into the quintrex and fired up the twin 200s yanked the throttle lever into reverse and bored out of the boathouse. John throttled back shifted the lever into forward and threw the boat in the direction of the exit of the mariner. John glanced back to see how close the cruiser was and it was right there on his tail john pushed the throttle lever further and the twins responded with a roar and pushed on even faster. Joh...
... middle of paper ...
...ook the shot then quickly moved to the other one and shot again there was a guard that was about to come around the fence and John lined him up and shot him quicker than you can click your fingers the other to where on the other side of the compound John quickly ran out of the scrub and through the gate then up to the door of the palace he picked the lock and slowly opened the door with the muzzle of the SMG there was no guards on the inside of the door so John sneaked through and jogged down the hall John ran up the stairs pointing his gun at the next flight of stairs then he looked through the rooms until he saw the biggest room at the end of the hall John moved swiftly along the wall then he opened the door and sprayed the room with bullets and then walked in there was Zen Alcarid leing on the floor with a hole in his chest he was begging for mercy then BANG.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- The Assassin - Short Story He just lay there, on the wet ground, for hours. He looked as though he was just casually waiting and that it was perfectly normal to lie on the ground. After a few hours it started to rain heavily, though this did not discourage him in the slightest as he just carried on lying there, looking comfortable and content. Once in a while a car would drive along the lonely road and the people inside would stare in his direction but the long grass hid him.... [tags: Papers]
554 words (1.6 pages)
- How do we handle fictional narratves. John Murdock woke up after a long night of drinking he got up and went to the kitchen and put the kettle on. Then he walked out to his boat house there was his pride and joy a 8m, aluminium hull, dark red quintrex with twin Yamaha 200hp out boards. John walked back to the house, and poured himself a strong cup of coffee and sat down at his table as he did he caught sight of a black BMW parked about three houses down the street, he took a mouth full of his coffee and caught a quick glimpse of the car he could see two suits sitting in the front of the BMW, he drank the rest of his coffee and went to his room to get changed.... [tags: Fictional Narrative]
809 words (2.3 pages)
- Short stories are great teaching tools. They can be packed with literary elements, even though their lengths can be brief. Short stories can be a great source for literary analysis. They can give students examples of suspense, foreshadowing, and irony. Short stories can inspire deep thought into the situation that is taking place. Common links can often be seen between different stories. All of these elements can be seen in “The Small Assassin.” “The Small Assassin” is written by Ray Bradbury and is a great read; it has many literary elements within the story, which is great when it comes to teaching a sophomore level class.... [tags: Short story, Fiction, The Small Assassin, KILL]
1923 words (5.5 pages)
- An Assassin of John F. Kennedy In another bizarre twist to a mystery that has haunted Americans for more than a quarter century, the son of a former Dallas police officer plans to tell the world that his father was one of the assassins of President John F. Kennedy. Ricky White, a 29-year-old, unemployed oil equipment salesman in Midland, says he "had no conception of ever, ever giving this story out" but decided to do so after FBI agents began asking questions in May 1988. "I'm telling you a story that has touched me, not only others, and I feel uncomfortable just telling it to strangers," White said during a recent interview with the Austin American-Statesman.... [tags: Roscoe White History Assassination Essays]
4746 words (13.6 pages)
- You Must be This Daedalean to Join Perhaps most of what is considered “science fiction” today do not deserve such a prestigious title. Rather, they should fall under the genre of space adventure, or one of the many fantasy genres. This is what Philip K. Dick argues in an essay titled My Definition of Science Fiction. He regards stories that simply take place in the future—typically in space—cannot automatically be considered science fiction even if they involve advanced technologies beyond our current understanding of the universe.... [tags: Science fiction, Fiction, Short story, Mind]
762 words (2.2 pages)
- The short story novelist, Kate Chopin, enlightens her readers about the reality of many married women during the 1800s. Chopin 's story revolves around Mrs.Mallard who drastically loses her husband in an accident. Throughout the story, Chopin expresses the various emotional changes that her character Mrs.Mallard undergoes. Initially a humble housewife, Mrs. Mallard evolves into a confident women when exposed to freedom. Kate Chopin launches her short story by introducing the main character, Mrs.... [tags: Marriage, Short story, Husband, Wife]
1180 words (3.4 pages)
- Short Stories What is a short story. A short story is a fictional piece of writing that can range from 1,000 to 20,000 words. Unlike a novel, he reader should be able to read a short story within a short amount of time. Because the length of a short story is shorter than a novel, it usually has one main character (minor characters can be added in limited amounts) and focuses on one plot, setting, and central theme. Why do we write short stories. The answer is simple, they’re practice. Almost all of the best writers started out writing short stories.... [tags: Short story, Fiction, Character, Essay]
1087 words (3.1 pages)
- Short Story Re Do writing quiz Theme and stereotype Thesis statement The short story the Test and the frill both deal with the theme of how by human human being have predictive and stereotype other individuals and groups that is based on ignorance and limited educational experience . The driving instructor in the short story the Test is a stereotype of typical old fashioned Archie Bunker who is stubborn in his old fashioned views on race and sex . who has a old fashioned attitudes . The driving instructor is a stereotype of a white man who believes that whites are more educated and knowledgeable than African Americans .... [tags: Short story, Fiction, Human, Guy de Maupassant]
1004 words (2.9 pages)
- On 1 January, an explosion occurred in the capital city of Volvor by a non state organization “The Assassin” based in the territory of Polor. In which, the state property was damaged and numerous civilians were killed. No involvement by the sate of Polor was proved and it also claimed to be impotent in order to preclude the activities of the organization. While exercising the right of self defence under Article 51 of the UN Charter, state of Volvor attacked in the territory of Polar considering it to be the headquarter of “The Assassin” with the aim of bringing the main leader of the organisation to justice.... [tags: short story]
932 words (2.7 pages)
- Synopsis On an afternoon, in the quarters of the sakadas, Mang Sixto is playing a guitar with the chords of an emotional song, "Walay Angay", while her daughter, is playing outside the quarters. They were indifferent of each other for a while, but there is a sudden change in the mood of the two. The daughter of Mang Sixto finally notices the chords that her father was playing and along with the music is her father's very emotional presence. They were then engaged in a sudden conversation. The daughter interrogated her father of the about the sad song he was playing along with his guitars.... [tags: Short Story]
1037 words (3 pages)