Artificial Intelligence is a machine which can think and do work for the human. AI can have many applications and can be used anywhere in the universe. My Project is about AI in Power Stations. We will discuss about how the AI techniques can be used in power stations to increase the supply of power and everything. Power Stations have tremendous growth this can be increased more by using some AI Techniques. We even have some faults in the power stations as we make use of transformers, generators and Transmission lines. Power station is defined as the it is one of the industrial facility used to generate the power. In this they burn the fuels like coal, oil to generate the power and electricity. We have different kinds of the Stations they are Thermal power stations, Hydal power stations and nuclear power stations.
AI has its applications in many fields we will discuss about how AI techniques are used in the power stations to increase the production of the electricity and power. But for this we make use of the robots and sensors to sense the conditions all in the power station.
Power station is the place where all the electric components are placed together to produce the electricity. We can produce the electricity in many ways like hydro electric power station. In hydro electric power station the electricity is produced by allowing to run water from specific height and the turbines are placed to produce the power.
TYPES OF POWER STATIONS:
AI can have its applications in many fields like Power Stations, Hospitals and Medicine, Industry, Transportation and Games. Power stations can be of three types they are Thermal power stations, Hydal power stations...
... middle of paper ...
...is arm used around four conductors where one hand has a camera fixed for it and the other three arms are used to do some tasks like inspection and tightening and loosening of the bolts which are loose and snake arm robot is used to reach the unreachable places even.
As we can expect many advancements in the robotics so we can have further many changes in the versions of the robots as we make use of the robots in the power stations it may also have advancements in the future and increase the sales and production of power and electricity as if we have high power supply in the city it can develop soon and in US the electricity is produced by making use of the nuclear power station.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Artificial Intelligence and its Uses Artificial intelligence is defined as the ability of a machine to think for itself. Scientists and theorists continue to debate if computers will actually be able to think for themselves at one point. The generally accepted theory is that computers do and will think more in the future. AI has grown rapidly in the last ten years because of the advances in computer architecture. As AI advances, human beings are using it to help with some problems that use AI.... [tags: Essays Papers]
820 words (2.3 pages)
- In a world where technology play a huge part of people’s lives, we would need to understand the “mind” behind systems such as Siri, Cortana, and other programs – known as artificial intelligence. There are two ways to think about the use and power of artificial intelligence. The Weak AI hypothesis states that a computer can simulate some mental activity and intelligent behavior. On the other hand, the Strong AI hypothesis states that a computer engaged in the right computations has a real mind. But what are the benefits and risks of AI.... [tags: Artificial intelligence, Psychology, Strong AI]
1141 words (3.3 pages)
- From the first imaginative thought to manipulate nature to the development of complex astronomical concepts of space exploration, man continues to this day to innovate and invent products or methods that improve and enhance humankind. Though it has taken 150 million years to reach current day, the intellectual journey was not gradual in a linear sense. If one was to plot significant events occurring throughout human existence, Mankind’s ability to construct new ideas follows a logarithmic path, and is rapidly approaching an asymptote, or technological singularity.... [tags: Artificial Intelligence]
744 words (2.1 pages)
- Artificial intelligence is slowly being applied to the wide field of robotics. Anyone interested in intelligent robotics can look into programming in robotics and learning how A.I. is applied. Programming artificial intelligence into robots is no different than on a computer except for the variable of motion and environment. There are starter kits and current A.I. robotic research to look into if one is interested in getting involved. This section will cover the basics in getting started on figuring out how artificial intelligent robots work.... [tags: Robot, Robotics, Artificial intelligence]
1861 words (5.3 pages)
- Artificial Intelligence, are they an existential threat to us. Artificial Intelligence (AI) is the area of computer science focusing on creating machines that can engage on behaviors that humans consider intelligent. The ability to create intelligent machines has intrigued humans since ancient times and today with the advent of the computer and 50 years of research into AI programming techniques, the dream of smart machines is becoming a reality. These smart machines can mimic human’s thought, understand speech, and do other countless things that was not possible before.... [tags: Artificial intelligence, Computer, Transhumanism]
1174 words (3.4 pages)
- This essay will address the question of whether computers can think, possess intelligence or mental states. It will proceed from two angles. Firstly it is required to define what constitutes “thinking.” An investigation into this debate however demonstrate that the very definition of thought is contested ground. Secondly, it is required for a reflection on what form artificial intelligence should take, be it a notion of “simulated intelligence,” the weak AI hypothesis, or “actual thinking,” the strong AI hypothesis.... [tags: artificial intelligence]
1681 words (4.8 pages)
- Artificial Intelligence “is the ability of a human-made machine to emulate or simulate human methods for the deductive and inductive acquisition and application of knowledge and reason” (Bock, 182). The early years of artificial intelligence were seen through robots as they exemplified the advances and potential, while today AI has been integrated society through technology. The beginning of the thought of artificial intelligence happened concurrently with the rise of computers and the dotcom boom.... [tags: Artificial intelligence, Computer]
1176 words (3.4 pages)
- Don’t Let the AI Byte. Mankind will be reduced to a lazy, incapable, and less dominant being because of artificial intelligence (AI). This idea is a possible future outcome if artificial intelligence is allowed to be created and used in people’s everyday lives. That is because AI is there to replace human’s need to think. AI’s main purpose is to make people’s lives easier and help reduce the number of mistakes made in society. The majority of the population wants AI to be created to take over their boring, everyday lives.... [tags: Artificial intelligence, Computer, Human, Emotion]
1838 words (5.3 pages)
- The research on artificial intelligence at County Hall in London where they have developed dogs with artificial intelligence programmed to play football. Professor HU of Essex University believes that the dogs should possess enough intelligence to find the ball, approach the ball and kick the ball into the goal. The idea that lies behind this project is that the dogs should be able to make their own decisions when they are in the field. Now, this seemingly trivial line of research may not seem as much, but the robotic dog society is in no way limited to Doctor HU and his team at County Hall.... [tags: Artificial intelligence, Computer, Kevin Warwick]
1091 words (3.1 pages)
- In today’s rapidly changing world, technology has given us a possible future in the field of Artificial Intelligence. An August, 1999 article entitled “12: Machines Will Be Smarter Than We Are,” explains how Artificial Intelligence is inevitable. It also explains when and how it will transform civilization. The facts and examples used in the article may not give a full picture of the situation, but succeed in presenting a strong argument. The major strength of this article is the number of examples and quotes that the author uses to support his/her claim.... [tags: Free Artificial Intelligence Essays]
432 words (1.2 pages)
- Alzheimer 's Disease : The Most Common Form Of Dementia
- The Overpopulation Of The World Population
- Impact Of The Chinese Thought Had On Buddhism
- Effectiveness Of Civilian Oversight Models For Police Wrongdoing
- Existentialism And Its Impact On Popular Music
- The Russian Economy And Its Impact On America