One of the obvious places people start to age is there skin, especially their face. When a person ages, the skin loses its elasticity that is why wrinkles and fine lines start to appear especially on the face, neck, and hands.
Most people look to anti-aging products as a solution when they notice that their skin is starting to age. You can walk into any drugstore or department store and find a slew of products claiming to erase the signs of aging on your skin. There are many products that can help improve your skin or prevent signs of aging such as fine lines, sagging skin, wrinkles, skin discoloration or crow’s feet. Fortunately, there are some simple things you can do delay signs of aging on your skin.
Before deciding to purchase anti-aging products, look at some of your habits and your external environmental factors. Here are some of simple things for you to evaluate to see if they will help you on your goal to improve or keep your beautiful youthful skin. ...
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Premature Birth: The Life of a Premature Baby “Babies born before thirty-seven weeks of gestation are classified of premature”, (Boenker). Premature babies usually are underweight and highly need specialty medical care. “The number of premature births is increasing and occurs in eight to ten percent of all pregnancies in the United States” (“Premature Baby Stats”). Premature births can cause lifetime affects on infants as well as life changing events for their families. Some of the causes of premature births are: Previous premature birth, miscarriage, or multiple abortions.... [tags: premature babies, underweight]
1828 words (5.2 pages)
- Aging is inevitable and so are its effects on the skin. Wrinkles are a sign of aging that cannot be prevented ever. As we age, the skin starts losing its collagen which is a protein that is essential for the tightening of the skin. Thus, the dermal skin starts losing its fineness and develops fine lines and begins to sag. Wrinkles on the face or the skin do not look good and render a dull and ugly look to the skin. In addition, oxidative stress and damage to the skin cause premature aging and result in the development of wrinkles.... [tags: Vitamin C, Nutrition, Antioxidant, Skin]
740 words (2.1 pages)
- Many people in the United States use tanning beds every day. However, tanning has many negative effects on the skin, and can even cause cancer. Tanning beds are devices that use fluorescent lamps that emit UV rays to produce a skin tan. Most people tan because they are concerned about their appearance. People want to be considered beautiful by others and to have more pleasant features. The stereotypical good looking person in our society is usually a thin female or muscularly built male with nice hair and tan skin.... [tags: Human Health / Skin Disease]
1337 words (3.8 pages)
- If we look back into history obesity was not a problem among our ancestors. In fact they hardly had enough food to survive. So it should not be a surprise when hundreds of years later, and with an abundance of food, that there is a rise in the average weight of people. Along with the rise in weight, the increase in the number of diseases patients can be infected with, such as diabetes. Obesity and Diabetes affect many people in the US, but could obesity be causing diabetes. Obesity is more common than people think.... [tags: Health, Eating Habits]
1041 words (3 pages)
- I have chosen to do my essay on the largest organ of the body, skin. It has several functions vital to the survival of the body as I will discuss in the following paragraphs. The skin is an elastic covering that protects the body against exposure to dangers within our environment and makes up 15% of the weight of the body. It minimizes water loss, repels water and protects underlying structures. The dermis has blood vessels that are close to the surface to allow blood to flow and reduce the temperature of the body.... [tags: Skin, Epidermis, Blood, Tissues]
794 words (2.3 pages)
- These Amazing Sandalwood Face Packs Is a Must Try For Every Bride To Be The top most priority of every bride to be is her complexion, on her D-day, her skin must gleam with happiness. A flawless, beaming skin requires plenty of hard work and patience. Yes, hard work because, as a bride, you need to pamper your skin, protect it from harsh sun rays, pollutants and often involve effective facial treatments. With plenty of errands on hand, it is quite impossible for a bride to be, to hit a parlor on a regular basis, and if you are working woman then it is a far cry.... [tags: Skin, Milk, Essential oil, Human skin color]
772 words (2.2 pages)
- Premature Infancy Premature babies, otherwise known as preterm babies, or preemies, are babies that are born earlier than the full-term of thirty-eight to forty-two weeks of pregnancy. These babies are generally born between the twentieth and thirty-eighth week. Almost 250,000 babies, nearly seven percent of newborns, are premature(Golant 4). Prematurity, even with all the advances in technology, is still a major cause of fetal and neonatal death. Actually, around seventy- five percent of perinatal deaths are due to a number of problems associated with prematurity(Freeman 232).... [tags: Babies Birth Early Premature Essays]
1312 words (3.7 pages)
- A premature baby is known as preemies, come into the world earlier than full-term babies. It’s one who is born too early, before 37 weeks. Preterm deliveries are more common in women younger than 19 or older than 40, and those with a previous preterm delivery. A Baby is a very young child ,one newly or recently born , Usually the youngest member of a family. A Pregnancy is the condition of a woman or female animal that is going to have a baby or babies. A Pregnancy usually last 280 days from the time of last menstruation.... [tags: Females, Pregnancies, Risk, Babies, Premature]
1244 words (3.6 pages)
- Premature ejaculation is one of the most common problems affecting men today. Many men suffer from this embarrassing problem. They are desperate to overcome this problem but do not know the suitable methods. Men affected by premature ejaculation lack the ejaculatory control to last long enough in bed to satisfy their partner, almost always unable to bring a woman to orgasm and the solution for this problem will be discussed. According to Delvin(n.d), the first solution to treat premature ejaculation is by cognitive behavior treatment.... [tags: Sexuality ]
885 words (2.5 pages)
- Many people think that is it possible to achieve a “healthy tan,” but this thought has been proven wrong. Overexpose to UV-A and UV-B rays from the sun lead to premature aging of the skin, as well as the possible formation of skin cancer, know as melanoma. An appearance of a tan is actually a stage of burning and damage to the skin. Although a tan may be desirable to many, the fact remains that more people need to be educated on the dangers of the sun’s harmful rays, and the possible health complications of overexposure.... [tags: Melanoma Skin Cancer]
1427 words (4.1 pages)