Pisces: These people are Mutable signs they mute themselves or other and kill or steal from them. Gold digger or other befriend and steal scams. They say they own everything and if you say they don 't they want to come back and say yes they do. They are escape artist so any crime where they can escape and make a living. They try to steal people 's things they tell everyone they own or had something and try to get the Virgo to make that person that own that things want nothing.
Aries: Aries are usually criminals that want to do thing they do things first. They might keep changing. Selling scams or Phone Scams are high on the Aries list. They do not a good company and the Virgo and Leo might try to use them. They might marry someone and then not want anything really just use them.
Taurus – They are greedy and try to say they want nothing and get other people to say they can say they want what other people want. They are involved in money crimes and lovers revenge.
Gemini: Gemini will do any Crime if the environments let 's them. Fraud and fake sales bad merchant, credit card scam. They contradict themselves and are nervous and mute themselves and could kill. Gemini is a known thief they love to steal. They say they want nothing...
Cancer: Are Criminals and mob up anything with there claws in it. They do everything left handed. Meaning they tell other they want nothing and they want them to do things. So all kinds of problem come up and C...
... middle of paper ...
...really do not know they want nothing to do with people just answer and help. They just do copies of people they try to burn people out get them to say they want nothing and then hunt like there hunter. So if a man hunted a Sagittarius and then said they wanted nothing and thought theses people would listen they might not if they could lie. They just try to do the same as the ones as them like a twin opposite sign Gemini.
Capricorn: Like to do bad things and say they want nothing. Making Clones of them to do more bad things. They try to organize crimes but they are not all stone and have a emotional issue. They might torture people and sexally assult or rape them. They want to steal money and do acts to dishonor people. They like to organize fraud, theft, assaults and more. All the crimes said before the Capricorn could have found out about them and been exploited.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Maybe there is a flaw in the photo industry itself. Is today's model of licensing and sales of photographs viable. How best to sell your photos. Will open resources photo stocks increase supply growth up until the number of pictures will not reach a level where photographers could not even very cheap to sell good photos and make money on those that sell. Theoretically, this horrible scenario is likely to become reality. Already Shutter stock alone offers more than 5 million photographs, which do not require payment of royalties, and, as stated CEO John Orangey, each month the number of new revenue in the millions.... [tags: Copyright]
1114 words (3.2 pages)
- Corporate copyright industry controllers publicly voice concerns about globally lost revenue, vocally touting that pirates take part in criminal action that pressures companies into downsizing employee numbers and decreasing investment in future endeavors. Music, film, TV, movie, and softwares industries are all worth billions of dollars, with record companies alone bringing in nearly $25 billion dollars. As a consumer, it’s hard to reconcile the thought of a $25 billion dollar industry claiming piracy revenue losses well into the hundreds of billions.... [tags: Copyright, Copyright infringement, Anti-copyright]
1339 words (3.8 pages)
- Copyright Infringement Infringement is a violation of a right; in the intellectual property context it’s a violation of a party’s rights in a trademark, copyright, or patent. Essentially the use of protected works under the copyright law without expressed permission is a violation are things such as the right to reproduce, distribute or display protected work (T.N.D., 2017). Vicarious infringement is liability imposed for infringement on a party due to its special relationship like employer- employee with another infringer (Stim, 2017).... [tags: Copyright, Trademark, Copyright infringement]
826 words (2.4 pages)
- Imagine if you will, you just finished reading an amazing article and want to share it with your colleagues, you copy a section and send it out in an email. Did you just commit copyright infringement. Did you just violate someone’s rights as the creator of that intellectual property. To better understand what copyright is you must first understand the difference between copyright, public domain and fair use. Another important aspect to the copyright debate is the definition of intellectual property.... [tags: Copyright, Trademark, Intellectual property]
1495 words (4.3 pages)
- Copyright came about in the fifteenth century in Britain, sometime after the invention of the printing press by Johannes Gutenberg. “The printing press represented a supreme threat to the clergy’s monopoly on idea dissemination; moveable type was the fifteenth century version of Napster” (Copyright Website). Copyright laws were instated to protect authors of various intellectual properties, (literary, dramatic, musical, artistic, architectural) and give credit to the proper author. Over the years copyright laws have changed dramatically, because of the development of the internet.... [tags: Copyright, Internet, ]
1412 words (4 pages)
- Article1, Section8, Clause8 of the constitution gives congress the power to make laws: to promote the progress of science and useful arts, by securing for limited time to authors and inventors exclusive right to respective writings and discoveries (U.S. Copyright Office). Formerly, claims were registered by clerks of U.S. district courts, however in today’s time the Copyright office is a separate department of the library of congress. The mission of the Copyright Office is to promote creativity by administering and sustaining an effective national copyright system and since 1870; the Copyright Office has registered more than 33,654,000 claims to copyright and mask works (U.S.... [tags: File sharing, Copyright, Copyright infringement]
1075 words (3.1 pages)
- In this study of revenge and revengers in two Elizabethan revenge tragedies the two plays I shall look at are Hamlet, by William Shakespeare, and The Revenger's Tragedy, by Thomas Middleton. I shall look first at the playwrights' handling of the characters of the revengers, and then at the treatment of the revengers by other characters in the plays. Although having similarities in their underlying themes, and in their adherence to conventions, these two plays present contrasting pictures of the figure of the revenger; Hamlet offering a far more complex treatment of its main character, and The Revenger's Tragedy appearing, in comparison, limited by the author's social message, and lacking... [tags: Elizabethan Revenge Tragedies]
3225 words (9.2 pages)
- Introduction Just two decades ago, saying “copyright” to teachers most likely conjured images in their minds only of the fine-print notice in the front of a textbook. Today, with a world of Web 2.0 technology at their fingertips, copyright issues for teachers can be confusing and complex. Add to that an ever-increasing emphasis on technology literacy in our states’ education standards – forcing teachers to incorporate applications and resources that may be uncharted territory to them – and the waters get even murkier.... [tags: Ethics, Copyright Infringement]
990 words (2.8 pages)
- Aquarius Aquarius can be found in the SE sky in autumn, especially October. A dark night is especially helpful because many faint stars make up Aquarius. This will help to make the fainter stars stand out because its hard enough to see a shape in Aquarius. Up and to the west of aquarius, pegasus can be found. Down and to the east of aquarius, capricorn can be found. Aquarius portrays a man or boy spilling water from an urn. Aquarius is identified with Ganymede, a beautiful young shepherd who was abducted by Zeus and taken to Mount Olympus to be the cup bearer for the gods.... [tags: essays research papers]
430 words (1.2 pages)
- Technology is an important aspect of human life that no one is capable of halting or even slowing down. As human life develops and becomes fuller with the pleasures of life, it is inevitable technology will continue to grow exponentially. Unfortunately, many people would like to believe that while technology is advancing, certain industries and businesses are suffering. The invention of the MP3, and the peer-to-peer file sharing technology is just a new enemy' in the eyes of big business and a scapegoat for copyright infringement, just as the cassette tape, the radio, and VHS have been in the past.... [tags: Plagiarism Copyright Infringement]
1047 words (3 pages)
- How We Learned How Our Ancestors Have Evolved Biologically And Culturally With The Changing Environment
- The Mesopotamian Of Mesopotamia And Nearby Empires
- Misinformation Abounds About A National Shortage Of Teachers
- Why School Leadership Is Strong Push And Pull Factor
- Allied Barton Is A Security Company
- Prayer : A Prayer Of Prayer