CHARLES STURT UNIVERSITY
GADDE NAVEEN KUMAR
When open the hexa workshop image looks like this
This was the Byte Flip Option image
This was the Inverse bits option image
This was the image for Shift left
This was the image for Shift right
This was the image for Rotate left
This was the image for Rotate right
This was the image for Block shift left
This was the image for Block shift right
This was the image for Inverse bits
This was the image for Shift right
Finally we arrange the scrambled bits into an order.
When the stools software is open the screen is shows like below
When the image is insert into software from resource
After insert the image enter username and password then click ok
when it saves the following screen is shows
Finall output is
Steganography is the art of covered or hidden writing. The purpose of steganography is covert communication-to hide the existence of a message from a third party. This paper is intended as a high-level technical introduction to steganography for those unfamiliar with the field. It is directed at forensic computer examiners who need a practical understanding of steganography without delving into the mathematics, although references are provided to some of the ongoing research for the person who needs or wants additional detail. Although this paper provides a historical context for steganography, the emphasis is on digital applications, focusing on hiding information in online image or audio files. Examples of software tools that employ steganography to hide data inside of other files as well as software to detect such hidden files will als...
... middle of paper ...
...py of data of about several customers of bank from the laptop of his friend through a thumb drive. After getting the data from the thumb drive they had used over more than 4500 credit cards for the past 32 months to made financial transactions. Tevar has been brought to Delhi on transmit remand and currently he was in police custody for eight days. Presently, they are searching for Tevar 's friend who had the details of the customers of ICICI bank in his laptop.
Tevar had been involved in more than four criminal cases including a case of murder. For that reason he had spent more than 14 months in jail later he was acquitted in all those four cases.
NDTV. (July 14, 2013). Delhi: Man arrested for credit card fraud worth crores. Retrieved May 19, 2015, from http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/delhi-man-arrested-for-credit-card-fraud-worth-crores-528377.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- ... Some key features of this model included the notion of distributed authorization administration, dynamic grant and revoke command of authorizations, and the use of views for supporting content-based authorizations. Also, the initial format of familiar commands for grant and revoke of authorizations that are today part of the SQL standard. Next research proposals have extended this basic model with a variety of features, such as negative authorization, role-based and task based authorization temporal authorization, and context-aware authorization.... [tags: access, steganography, authorization]
883 words (2.5 pages)
- 1. Introduction Steganography conceals the fact that a message is being sent. It is a method akin to covert channels, spread spectrum communication and invisible inks which adds another step in security. A message in ciphertext may arouse suspicion while an invisible message will not. 1.1 Purpose of Paper This paper introduces steganography by explaining what it is, providing a brief history with illustrations of some methods for implementing steganography, and comparing available software providing steganographic services.... [tags: Descriptive Steganography]
1641 words (4.7 pages)
- Steganography has been utilized as a part of different structures for a long time. It has discovered use in differently in military, conciliatory, individual and licensed innovation applications. Quickly expressed, steganography is the term connected to any number of procedures that will conceal a message inside an item, where the shrouded message won 't be clear to an eyewitness. This paper will investigate steganography from its most punctual occurrences through potential future application. Steganography, originating from the Greek words steganos, which means rooftop or secured and graphic which implies composing, is the workmanship and art of concealing the way that correspondence is occ... [tags: Time, Present, Concealment, Invisibility]
1266 words (3.6 pages)
- The use of covert operations could very well reduce the risk of conflict and enhance international security. A covert operation is an operation that is planned in secrecy and usually denied by the sponsor of the operation. Countries, like the United States, should use covert operations more because it accomplishes national interests, while also reducing the risk of further conflicts, which then enhances the international security of the world. The first example that I will use is Operation Canadian Caper.... [tags: Covert Operations Essays]
1322 words (3.8 pages)
- Application of forms of communication and interpersonal skills Communication is an essential process in an organization. Through this class, I have come to understand what is communication, the process of communicating, its significance in an organization and the different modern channels that an organization can employ to communicate to its clients. I have known that communication is the process of transfer of information from a sender to a receiver through a medium (Kinicki & Fugate 296). Through this class, I have also understood that communication can either be formal or informal.... [tags: Communication, Message, Media]
817 words (2.3 pages)
- Uses of Covert Channels Various methods of hiding information have been used for centuries; but it has always been an issue of how to get the information to the designated individual securely without being intercepted or compromised. With the use of cryptography and encryption the information being delivered could be obscured so message preventing the message from being read in the event the message was able to be intercepted; to be able to read the message the receiving party would only be able to decipher the message using the corresponding decryption algorithm.... [tags: Information Technology]
2224 words (6.4 pages)
- Supporting Statement. Please read the further particulars for the post before completing this section: these will describe the sort of skills, experience, knowledge, or abilities which are required (the ‘selection criteria’). Your skills and experience may have been gained though paid employment, voluntary/community work, domestic responsibilities, spare-time activities, and training. Your application will be judged solely on the basis of how your skills and experiences match the requirements for the post.... [tags: Job Application]
1305 words (3.7 pages)
- ... 1.3 Difference between cryptography and steganography Cryptography and steganography are technologies used for different purposes but have same objective i.e. to send the secret data in such a way that it is not readable by someone who is not the intend recipient. Cryptography changes the content of file in such a way that it cannot be readable while steganography hides the message in such a way that the observer does not realize that the message is exchange through the medium. When both the two technologies are used together then it is very much easy to perform secret communication .... [tags: internet safety and security issues]
1470 words (4.2 pages)
- Introduction : These days internet is being used by people of different walks of life, who are facing more challenges in terms of data storage and transmission which in turn increases number of users in the network thereby considerably. In the advanced world, information is more essential of workstation interchanges and heart of worldwide economy. To guarantee the security of information, the idea of concealing has pulled in individuals to present an imaginative and innovative answers for secure information from falling into wrong hands.... [tags: cryptography, strategies]
2018 words (5.8 pages)
- Steganography Introduction to Steganography Codes have been around for centuries ranging from wax, invisible ink, Morse code, the Enigma used by the Germans during World War II and now steganographic. Steganography is the latest form to insidiously hide information over the Internet without a trace of a file being altered. You are able to hide messages within images, voice or music. Steganography is an ancient method of hiding messages. Today messages are hidden in images and music. Steganography can be traced back to the ancient Greek who would write messages on tablets and cover them in wax.... [tags: Essays Papers]
898 words (2.6 pages)