Evolutionary algorithm (EA) is defined as the set of purpose that used to solve any class of elements puzzle that related to the mathematical rules. Other than that, evolutionary algorithm is one of the problems solving to reduce or maximize a real function by analytically choosing the values of real or integer variables from interior of an allowed set. In artificial intelligence, an EA is a subgroup of evolutionary computation, a general population-based meta-experimental operation algorithm. An EA uses the procedure that inspired by biological progression, such as reproduction, mutation, recombination, and selection.
At the present time, games like Counter Strike Global Offensive and Life or Death 4 always are the most popular games in teenager’s life. Most of the games that nowadays is being popular in the teenager’s life commonly are develop by using Genetic Algorithm (GA). Nevertheless, by using the basic platform of games algorithm which is start from mini games and then into high radius games, interface and quality of the games are transform rapidly. For this case study, mini games are the main topic and an application is genetic algorithm and neural network. The full topic of this case study is Genetic Algorithm and Neural Network for Mini-Games.
For this case study, the main focuses of consideration are physical simulation and character control. Investigation of these issues on computer games used some games which are fitted to explore several aspects of the two main issues. Aim of this case study is also is to build up the controllers then the controller must be able to finish the explicit mission in the two games. The main objective of their case study is control...
... middle of paper ...
...lancing games test balance before adjustment.
The set of the skills of the fire wizard is more powerful than the set of the skills of the ice wizard, as shown from the results. Researcher made some changes to the settings of the three skills gradually, and once a new setting is made, we performed the balance test to check whether or not the skill power of the two characters was balanced. And after we modified the settings and performed the balance test for a few times, we finally came up with a setting such that the skill power of the two characters was balanced. We decreased the attack power of ‘Fire Ball’ to Magical Attack Power × 401% + 414, increased the attack power of ‘Freezing Field’ to Magical Attack Power × 296% + 320, and increased the maximum damage hit to 3 hits of the skill ‘Blizzard’. Table 4 below shows the skill balancing after adjustment
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- INTRODUCTION 1.1 OVERVIEW The fast growth and development in power system has made the system becoming heavily stressed and more complex from day to days. This is happened due to the several reasons such increased of load in the transmission lines and also the difficulties in constructing new transmission system as well as inconvenience in building up new generating plant near the load centers. These incidents may lead to the power system problems such as voltage instability problem or voltage collapse and loss maximization.... [tags: Thesis, Electricity, Engineering]
2932 words (8.4 pages)
- Selecting appropriate weighting matrices for desired Linear Quadratic Regulator (LQR) controller design using evolutionary algorithms is presented in this paper. Obviously, it is not easy to determine the appropriate weighting matrices for an optimal control system and a suitable systematic method is not presented for this goal. In other words, there isn’t direct relationship between weighting matrices and control system characteristics and selecting these matrices is done using by trial and error based on designer’s experience.... [tags: Mathematics]
2475 words (7.1 pages)
- Evolutionary Algorithm and Discussions Cloud computing provides variety of internet on demand services such as software, infrastructure and data storage. for the purpose of provision of private service to the user, there is possibility to use multi-level password creation and documentation or authentication techniques. This technology assists in creating the password in several levels of the company. So, that the strict documentation and authorization is possible. The levels of security in cloud may be more developed by multi-levels documentation.... [tags: technology, cloud, storage]
970 words (2.8 pages)
- Due to the existence of malware samples in large amount of data malware detection techniques are introduced. Machine learning techniques are being applied to classify the applications focusing malware detection. Android has impressive growth in the domain of smart phones. Hence to overcome its better to group malware samples with structural similarities. Clustering technique in Android applications is an important technique in machine learning and gives automatic classication of applications by categorizing malware.... [tags: Algorithm, Applications]
539 words (1.5 pages)
- Document clustering is the process of organizing a particular electronic corpus of documents into subgroups of similar text features. Previously, a number of statistical algorithms had been applied to perform clustering to the data including the text documents. There are recent endeavors to enhance the performance of the clustering with the optimization based algorithms such as the evolutionary algorithms. Thus, document clustering with evolutionary algorithms became an emerging topic that gained more attention in the recent years.... [tags: clustering, inspection, research]
742 words (2.1 pages)
Position Control of Hydraulic Servo System Using PID Controller Tuned by Some Evolutionary Techniques
- This paper presents Particle Swarm Optimization (PSO) algorithm, Adaptive Weighted PSO (AWPSO) algorithm and Genetic Algorithm (GA) for determining the optimal Proportional-Integral-Derivative (PID) controller’s parameters of a position control for a typical Hydraulic Servo System (HSS). The performance indices, which have been used in the optimization, are Integral Absolute Error (IAE), Integral Square Error (ISE) and Integral Time Absolute Error (ITAE). The proposed controller is implemented on a simulation model of a real time hydraulic system to know the best method for tuning the controller.... [tags: particle swarm optimization algorithm]
973 words (2.8 pages)
- Identifying moving objects from a video sequence is a fundamental and critical task in many computer-vision applications. A common approach is to perform background subtraction, which identifies moving objects from the portion of a video frame that differs significantly from a background model. Most methods for foreground region detection in videos are challenged by the presence of quasi-stationary backgrounds flickering monitors, waving tree branches, moving water surfaces or rain. Additional difficulties are caused by camera shake or by the presence of moving objects in every image.... [tags: Computer, Application]
1857 words (5.3 pages)
- Charles Darwin and Alfred Wallace's concept of natural selection and descent with modification helped shape the theory of evolution which holds as much weight as the theory of relativity per se. Evolutionary biology is the science devoted to understanding how populations change through time in response to modifications of their environment and how new species come into being by studying adaptation and diversity (Freeman and Herron 2004). Evolutionary biology has proved that all organisms have evolved from a common ancestor over the last 3.5 billion years.... [tags: Biology]
1498 words (4.3 pages)
- An algorithm, according to the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, is a set of rules for solving a problem in a finite number of steps. One of the fundamental problems of computer science is sorting a set of items. The solutions to these problems are known as sorting algorithms and rather ironically, “the process of applying an algorithm to an input to obtain an output is called a computation” [http://mathworld.wolfram.com/Algorithm.html]. The quest to develop the most memory efficient and the fastest sorting algorithm has become one of the great mathematical challenges of the last half century, resulting in many tried and tested algorithms available to the individual who needs to sort a lis... [tags: Computer Science Algorithm]
1117 words (3.2 pages)
- The ID3 Algorithm Abstract This paper details the ID3 classification algorithm. Very simply, ID3 builds a decision tree from a fixed set of examples. The resulting tree is used to classify future samples. The example has several attributes and belongs to a class (like yes or no). The leaf nodes of the decision tree contain the class name whereas a non-leaf node is a decision node. The decision node is an attribute test with each branch (to another decision tree) being a possible value of the attribute.... [tags: Classification Algorithms]
1344 words (3.8 pages)