There are various software models available for developing the software’s depending on the project requirements the models are used. Because it completely explains when the user should proceed to next phase and when to conduct tests. The below are the few different software models
• Waterfall Model
• RAD Model
• Integration and Configuration
• Incremental Model
• Agile Model
• Proto type Model
1. Insulin Pump Control System:
The Insulin pump control system is an automatic system which completely works based on the blood sugar. If the blood sugar content becomes low then it can cause problems to the brain likewise, if the blood sugar level content becomes high then it can cause damage to eye and kidney.
So, the blood sugar should be maintained as per the body level if it becomes high or low it can cause problems. The Sensor sends the signal to pump the insulin to the body.
For this system, I would like to recommend Waterfall model because this model is a sequential process and there will be development only if the previous phase is completed like the sensor alerts the pump only if the blood sugar content becomes low or else there will be no progress. Also, the insulin pump system has the fixed requirements the waterfall model suits more because they are opt for systems where there are no major changes in the requirements in this model the requirements are constant and will not change.
The Mentcare is a patient information system used to keep track of all the patients with mental problems and treatments they received. Also, the Mentcare uses the centralized database where the doctors will have access to the patient records anywhere even though they don’t have secured co...
... middle of paper ...
...e control panel will be saved in the database applications. The data from these database is interpreted by various users like national weather service employees, universities and individuals.
The whole wilderness weather project can be considered as a large project where different operations will be performed at various sites for single output. This is also one of the reason for choosing the waterfall model. Also, there are well defined different phases in the project which performs their activities accordingly.
• Software-engineering-book Follow. (2014). Ch1 introduction. Retrieved November 30, 2016, from http://www.slideshare.net/software-engineering-book/ch1-introduction-42645973
• Software-engineering-book Follow. (2015). Ch2 sw processes. Retrieved November 30, 2016, from http://www.slideshare.net/software-engineering-book/ch2-sw-processes
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Relentless innovation in the way businesses apply computing power to automate business processes has translated into incredible gains in just a few short decades. These innovations have had positive influence in the models used by businesses for delivering software applications to their users. The software application delivery models have evolved over the years starting with the on-premises application delivery whereby application software was installed and operated on a computer located on the premises of the software licensee, rather than at a remote facility.... [tags: Application software, Computer software]
751 words (2.1 pages)
- Open source software is software that is available for adaption and improvement by anyone. Open source software is distributed with an open source license. An open source license is a license that allows for the software to be freely used and shared. This is done by making the source code available for modification. Open source development can greatly change the approach required when considering process models. Making the source code available and allowing for open source developing relinquishes a certain amount of control over the direction of the project.... [tags: Open source, Free software, Source code]
792 words (2.3 pages)
- Computer software is used by hundreds of millions of people daily. Software is all around us and can be found in our homes, businesses, schools and automobiles. Operating system software runs our desktops, laptops, and mobile devices such as iPhones and iPads. The development of these and other complex varieties of software often follow a software engineering process commonly referred to as a Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC). Several methodologies describing the framework that encompasses the subsets of the tasks or activities that occur during this procedure exist, including Rapid Application Development (RAD) and Joint Application Development (JAD).... [tags: Compare&Contrast, Computer Software]
2185 words (6.2 pages)
- BSc (Hons) Business Computing (Level 4) Software Engineering : Page 3: Introduction to the Assignment Page 4: Task 1, The Software Crisis Page 5: Task 1, Design the Website Site Objectives Page 6: Task 1, Design the Website Format and Structure Navigation Page 7: Task 1, Design the Website Layout Page 8: Task 1, Design the Website Storyboard Page 9: Task1, Design the Website Shop Design Page 10: Task 1, Design the Website About Us How To Find Us Design Conclusion Page 11: Task 2, Implement the Website Site Code and Licensing Page 11: Task 3, Test the Website Functionality Testing User Environment Page 12: Task 3, Test the Website Links & Navigation Content Page 13: Task 4, Acce... [tags: The Software Crisis, Business Computing, Website]
1012 words (2.9 pages)
- In the beginning there was closed source software and it was good for a while. What is closed source software exactly. Closed source software is the idea that no one can view yet alone change the source code of the software. Source code is the building blocks of software. On the other hand, there is open source software. There are three certain rights that people have with open source software. These rights are: “The right to make copies of the program and distribute those copies, the right to have access to the software’s source code, and the right to make improvements to the program.” (Behlendorf 172) These rights are the foundation of open source.... [tags: Software Compare Contrast]
1607 words (4.6 pages)
- ... One software development methodology is not necessarily suitable for use by all projects. Each of the available methodologies is best suited to specific kinds of projects, based on various technical, organizational, project and team considerations. The choice of software development method can significantly affect overall costs associated with a software product. Documentation in a software development method is crucial regardless of the type of model chosen or devised for any application, and is usually done in parallel with the development process.... [tags: Project, Manufacturing, Technology]
734 words (2.1 pages)
- Introduction Clouds are a vast pool of effectively usable and available virtualized assets, for example, equipment, improvement stages, and services. These assets can be progressively re-designed to conform to a variable burden, taking into account ideal asset use. As per the virtualized assets, three cloud service models developed: infrastructure as a service (IaaS), stage as a service (PaaS) and software as a service (SaaS). RSS (Rich Site Summary) is an organization for conveying routinely changing web content.... [tags: Computer software, Application software]
1411 words (4 pages)
- ... The stages of the waterfall model are requirement gathering, analysis, program design, implementation, testing, operations and testing (OSQA, 2009). In this model, all the specifications of requirements are gathered in the beginning leading it to be inflexible during the process of development (Radhika 2013). Prototyping Model. This model is referred to as a working model due to its flexibility of the development process (OSQA, 2009). Unlike the waterfall, model which gathers all requirements in the beginning, the prototype model works with the client at every stage of development.... [tags: business processes]
964 words (2.8 pages)
- Lean on Agile In this competitive world of software development speed, accuracy and reliability play an important role during the development of a product. Traditional software development models like waterfall model lack these features which makes them not so feasible with the current scenario. The characteristics which traditional methods failed to address were achieved by agile methodologies, which are rapid, flexible, efficient and iterative. Lean, which was proven to be useful in the manufacturing industry is now has its applications even in software industry and is referred as Lean Software Development.... [tags: programming, coding, optimization]
2619 words (7.5 pages)
- ... Life cycle phase in which testing takes place classifies the testing based on the phase for which the testing process is done like coding phase, integration phase, system requirements phase, maintenance phase, pre-release phase for which corresponding testing needs to happen like unit testing, integration testing, system testing, regression testing and beta-testing. Goal specific testing focuses on the goal of the testing activity like security, correctness of GUI, operational correctness, system performance, peripheral compatibility, penetration resistance etc.... [tags: development, defects, automated]
576 words (1.6 pages)
- The Effects Of Video Games On Children
- A Business Owner 's Career
- A Project Of The World Bank
- Magical Thinking And The Decline Of America By Richard Rapson
- The Future Of Nuclear Technology And Nuclear Engineering Have Taken Leaps And Bounds From The Primitive Generation
- Social Media Has Changed Our Most Important Moments With The World