In the pristine place of Goa where parties and fun is at its peak, I was present there for the coding competition of Google. Though standing runner-up I learnt the vital phase of fun with work, in this Endeavour. This competition paved the way for me to pursue Master in Computer Science, which would help me to be a Google employee. Being in the kernel of technological and computing revolution, the field of Artificial Intelligence tends to change the human-computer interaction. This change may potentially redefine what it means to be human. Only the thought of devoting my career into such a dynamic, fast advancing field excites me. Since my early years I had access to computer, thus I enjoyed tinkering with computer and trying out new applications. Computer for me was only a means of entertainment and I found it exciting to play games as any other child would like. I was flabbergasted to know that games were nothing but lines of code. Since my life has coincided with the rise of modern computers and computer technology, I sense that there are still large voids and many developments that are required in this field. AI is seen as helping computers to better understand the world. Being in the early stage with this technology, we can see that this technology has the capability to go leaps and bounds in the future. Pursuing the under graduate degree for the last for four years, the Computer Science becomes my go-to course as my university major and as I near the end of the course, it is my primary goal to carry my persistent skill in a more zealous, elite and comprehensive global environment.
My aspiration and thirst for knowledge led my way into the undergraduate course. It involved rigorous work and lengthy stud...
... middle of paper ...
...ural ideas. In all, one needn’t mention it is a comprehensive university that furnishes an education that will serve me well in my career and prepare me for a lifetime of learning. That this university will ultimately help me provide vital contributions to society and work in a way to expedite the advancement and betterment of humanity as a whole is a foregone conclusion.
The journey ahead, promises to be a challenging one. It may doubt be arduous and demanding at times. After a careful study of various schools and the courses offered by the universities I finally decided to apply for your university owing to the quality of courses it offers. I strongly feel that I can match the high standard of your university and contribute fruitfully for the research endeavors at your university .I am looking forward to experience such emotions during my study at your university.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Most clients see a PC at the front and utilize the graphical client interfaces. The first occasion when I utilized a PC, it interested me to know how these interfaces function, the hypothesis behind PCs and the strategy of how they function. I am a quick to promote my Computer Science learning. Contemplating Computing, ICT and Maths at A-Level has expanded my craving to need to know more about this subject. Besides I trust that my two week work experience arrangement, situated in IT support at ARM Holdings, gave me an incredible understanding into how a worldwide Computing business functions and affirmed that I needed to go into processing.... [tags: Computer, Software engineering, Computer science]
1212 words (3.5 pages)
- Computer Science is an extensive field with plenty of options to choose from, whether you want to create a new software that will make the development of a certain task easier to perform, to monitor and modify existing programs to make them work faster and more efficiently, to understand the structure of new technology and having the ability to fix it if something goes wrong, or simply keeping up with the new machines that as years go by, are becoming more necessary for our daily lives, this is the field you will definitely pursue.... [tags: Software engineering, Computer, Computer science]
1195 words (3.4 pages)
- Growing up in Africa, I saw little of computers. My high school got its first computer in 2006 only two years before my graduation, and prestigious institutions, like hospitals, limited its use to data storage. Despite their dearth, their flaws, like mismanagement, insecurity and corruption, were conspicuous around me. This birthed and kindled my passion for technology and encouraged me to seek out resources that exposed me to computers as a problem-solving science. I became acquainted with cyber cafés that were remote and costly, but the investment was worthwhile.... [tags: Personal Goals]
1127 words (3.2 pages)
- Archimedes once said, “Give me place to stand on, and I will move the earth”. I desire to leverage my passion to achieve new computational approaches to produce greater results with reduced resources (space, time). To answer the questions like Can something be efficient, yet small, easy and still perform herculean tasks. My area of interest is the study and contribution towards field of algorithms and optimized solutions. So I will undertake postgraduate study in Computer Science in Stony Brook University.... [tags: plan, experience, academics, engineer]
698 words (2 pages)
- My application for a Master of Science in Computer Science at your esteemed university is a step towards attaining my goal to build a successful career in the I.T. industry by pursuing a master’s degree in computer science which will greatly help me to enhance my existing knowledge about computers and also to develop my overall personality with the must-haves of an I.T. professional. The fascinating world of computers was first introduced to me at the tender age of 10 years, in my fourth grade. We had a practical lab session every week in school in which we were taught about the basic peripherals and working of the computer.... [tags: career choices]
879 words (2.5 pages)
- We live in a world that can’t live without binary code anymore. Computers have pervaded so deep in our lives that they are now being called ubiquitous. With phenomenal increase in users, has come a phenomenal increase in data. We generate a vast amount of data through activities on our computing devices making it necessary to employ intelligent algorithms which enable the system to learn from and analyze this vast dataset. Fortunately, the advent of Distributed Computing has created avenues to access virtually limitless computing power even through mobile devices thus, allowing us to use highly complex and large scale algorithms.... [tags: technology, computers, academics]
1047 words (3 pages)
- “Time and tide wait for no man”, this we all know. Having done an inspiring four-year course in Computer Science Engineering. I would like to put to use this knowledge to do my PhD in Computer Science. This would give me the leading edge in technology and the practical low-down and the information I require. For the past few decades man is advancing in to the unknown realms of science and technology. This advancement is to make life easy and to increase human comfort at home and at work and I would like to be an integral part of such betterment.... [tags: research, application, knowledge, power]
635 words (1.8 pages)
- As a young child, I always had an interest in computers and how they work. As a kindergartener, my parents gave me their old computer; a large creamed colored monstrosity that was considered old even for its time. Despite this, I was amazed by the device and how it worked. This interest continued with me as I grew older and went through school. Throughout middle school, I learned more about computers and took every chance I could taking computer classes. In high school, I took part in my first computer science class and learn the basics of coding.... [tags: Computer science, Computer, Programming language]
1474 words (4.2 pages)
Appropriate Technology and Practices for Develping a Mobile Application for Both iOS and Android Plattform
- Introduction This report is intended for the Northport System software development team, or anyone else, who needs to decide an appropriate technology and practics for developing mobile application for both iOS and Android platform. It is for readers who have a basic understanding of computer science, software development, and mobile application develop process. The report begins with briefly introducing the reason for using cross-platform integrated development environments and investigating the pros and cons for cross-platform integrated development environments.... [tags: computer science, software development]
930 words (2.7 pages)
- For years, I was surrounded by people who would react astonishingly when I told them my academic profession. In high school it was physics, in Fudan University it was computer science, and I’m beginning statistics - all fields that aren’t as common for girls. “Wow…” they’d say, as they scanned me from face to toes. It would be unreasonable if I claim that I had never questioned my choice, especially during the adaptation period into computer science as a rookie. I can still recall the desperation I felt in my first program designing class.... [tags: Educational Goals, application essays]
1012 words (2.9 pages)