I moved to this country when I was 18 years old. My parents were very passionate about providing me and my sister with the best opportunities available even above their comfort zone. They let me and my sister move to the United States because this is the country of opportunities. The United States is also the country with the best economy in the world still today. There is no question in my mind that this is the country in which I want to continue to live, and continue to pursue my dreams including receiving proper and best education for business and building my successful career in business.
I am always looking for new challenges because I believe that passion comes from challenges and passion is what I want to retain throughout my career. When I started working in the summer of 2008, the economy was strong enough to support my decision to become a structural engineer. While giving my 100% to be a dedicated and an outstanding asset to the company, I have developed a solid foundation in teamwork, analytical reasoning and problem solving skills by coordinating effectively with team members, conveying information between clients and engineers, providing the best structural design possible, resolving issues and conflicts between the architect’s vision and structural design with innovative solutions, and managing and accurately completing multiple tasks concurrently under time pressure. Such skills have been reflected well on my performance ...
... middle of paper ...
... can equip me with practical skills necessary to become a successful investment manager while developing further critical thinking and leadership skills necessary to achieve my goals.
I am ready to begin an educational experience at Olin Business School that will provide me with the business knowledge I lack at this point in my career in order to shape my future business career and succeed in the financial field. I am confident that my professional experiences reinforced by the personal dedication, hard work and business ethics I have built in the last five years have refined me to seek a superior education from Olin. I am very excited to be able to challenge myself by setting my professional goals very high knowing that an MBA from Olin will undoubtedly help me to reach my short-term and long-term goals and support me to prolong my passion throughout my career.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- "Jay, never in my mind since you have been on this earth, have I ever doubted any of your abilities or the intelligence you possess…never forget what you went through to even be alive today.” I can remember this exact statement my mother told me as I held back tears. Not tears of sorrow or pain, but tears of gratitude and joy. She whispered them to me a few hours after I graduated from high school receiving an advanced diploma. Overcoming difficult obstacles has seemingly become the “story of my life.” Before being born, my mother had two miscarriages.... [tags: obstacles, hurdles, adversity, basketball]
748 words (2.1 pages)
- Looking back An in person interview was part of the application process for the executive MBA program. In this interview, Julie Orzabel explained the program as “doing 4-6 weeks of a regular MBA program in a single weekend”. At first, this makes sense but now I think nothing is farther from the truth and it should not be the objective either. The most impactful courses in the curriculum are these that provide the basic concepts rather than full course content. Without the professional work experience these concepts would not make as much sense as they do with real-life experience.... [tags: basic concepts, architecture, customer]
611 words (1.7 pages)
- I am an ambitious young Saudi with a bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management from King Abdulaziz University, Saudi Arabia. I seek admission to (name of university) to attend the MBA Accounting program as a means to achieve my goals. Such goals are to attain the necessary tools so I may initiate my career as an Accountant at one of Saudi Arabia’s largest corporations and utilize my specialized academic education through my position, while continuing to pursue my professional and personal development for the benefit of both the organization and the attainment of my own professional ambitions.... [tags: School Admission Request]
648 words (1.9 pages)
- In pursuing my passion for Japanese culture while advancing my career from information technology to project management, I have reached a point where I am positioned to offer unique strategic visioning in the Japanese market. With its strong core curriculum, acclaimed faculty and diverse student body, Merage is the perfect place for me to achieve my goal of heading the corporate strategy department of a Japanese consumer products company. Growing up as a fourth-generation Japanese American, I had little exposure to anything authentically Japanese.... [tags: Education Goals]
1131 words (3.2 pages)
- Essay Write concise and detailed responses to the following questions. Limit each response to 500 words. 1. How does completing an MBA relate to your career and life goals. My goal is to eventually assume a position as the CEO of a company by rising through the ranks of operations management. I currently work in the project management field at a company called Workfront and I interact with many clients of varying industries. I troubleshoot daily workflows and I love the challenge of providing clients with the most efficient workflow based on their needs.... [tags: Management, Problem solving, Project management]
723 words (2.1 pages)
- Why am I Pursuing an MBA degree. I decided to pursue an MBA degree in order to further my managerial career in the company I work for. The question would be: Why do I think it will enhance my management career. The answer to that question requires short background information. I started my career as an entry level programmer in 2000, after receiving my bachelor’s degree in computer science. My career took a turn to management in 2003 when I was offered a team lead’s position with the company I was working for.... [tags: Purpose Statements]
1035 words (3 pages)
- I was born into a large family, the eldest among eleven other siblings, and thus I had to become a responsible and mature person at a very early age in life. For while when most boys my age would be engrossed in the world of video games and movies, I was bearing various responsibilities and duties on behalf of my father, who even though tried his very best, needed help and assistance in keeping up with the demands of such a large family. However, such an environment had a positive effect on the molding of my character, as I became an independent and productive individual who had developed multitasking and problem solving skill early in his life.... [tags: School Admission Request]
737 words (2.1 pages)
- Personal start:- When I was 8 year old I scored 100 out of 100 marks in Mathematics and when my class teacher announced the results whole class stood and clapped, I can never forget that overwhelming moment in my life, I was so happy and contended, and that day I understood the importance of education in life. My parents couldn’t study after high school due to financial restrictions but they always taught me importance of higher education to imagine and pursue goals. My family has been extremely supportive throughout the journey and has constantly motivated me to realize my potential to the fullest extent by providing conducive environment for studying and encouraging me in my endeavors.... [tags: statement of purpose]
1090 words (3.1 pages)
- The two factors that deserve more attention than the application provides are my background and vivid aspirations for the future. The documented success outlined in my resume, transcripts, and awards is merely the product of my background. My desire to attend HBS is the explicit strategic plan of accomplishing my goals. While the elements of my application define my ability to succeed at HBS, my background paints the picture of the ambition, leadership, and skills that got me where I am. After 17 years of being reared nearly homeless by a single mother of three, I became the sole caregiver for a beautiful, intelligent, and talented little girl.... [tags: leadership, experience, undergraduate]
764 words (2.2 pages)
- There is a very famous adage, ‘I am still learning.’ I could not agree more. I believe continuous learning is a vital part for an expansive overview of the business world as techniques and tactics are continuously changing one cannot be successful without learning continuously as a famous Chinese excerpt says ‘Learning is like rowing upstream not to advance is to drop back ’. I took inspiration from these wise words through my studies till bachelors I have acquired broad overview of how the business world operates.... [tags: education, learning, tools, knowledge]
525 words (1.5 pages)
- Choosing the Right Career Path for You
- The Qualities and Traits Mangers Need to be Successful
- Not Going down Without a Fight: Breat Tumors
- Interactive Consumer Health Information Technology and the Elderly
- Feminist in Susan Glaspell´s Play Trifles
- The Declassification of Faith: Viewpoints of Saint Augustine