Steven Wozniak and Steven Jobs where best friends in high school. They had both been interested in electronics. They always tried there best to keep in touch after graduation, they both ended up dropping out of school and getting jobs working for companies in Silicon Valley. Woz worked for helewt packer and jobs for Atari.
Wozniak had been working in designing computers for along time when, in 1976, he designed the Apple1. Jobs, who had an eye for the future, insisted that he and Wozniak try to sell the machine, and on April 1, 1976, Apple Computer was born. People did not take the Apple I very seriously, and Apple did not begin to take off until 1977, when apple 2 debuted at a local computer trade show. It was The first personal computer to come in a plastic case and include color graphics, the Apple II was an impressive machine. Orders for Apple machines increased several times. And with the introduction in early '78 of the Apple Disk II, which is the most inexpensive, easy to use floppy drive ever (during that time), Apple sales further Increased even further when they introduced the apple 11
With the increase in sales, Also, the company increased in size, and by 1980, when the Apple 3 was released, Apple had several thousand employees, and was beginning to sell computers over country’s all over the world.
In 1981, things got difficult. With other technology companies in the market like Samsung, made it more difficult to sell computers, and in February. Apple had to lay off 40 employees. Wozniak was injured in a plane crash. He took a leave of absence so J...
... middle of paper ...
...nly designed for Apple
1. Pages in Apple Simplified Version of Microsoft Word
2. Keynote Is the Simplified Version of Microsoft PowerPoint
3. Numbers Is the Simplified Version of Microsoft Excel
Apple has always been known for, anything thing they design always only works on Apple products and that is what sets them apart from other Technology companies
Today Apple is a successful Technology company that is thriving in todays economy with a Value of 700 Billion Dollars, by selling product like” IPhone, IPad, IPod, Mac and Apple Watch
They are coming out with new products every year that step up the technology Standards for the the market
On September 9th Apple introduced the IPhone 6s and 6s plus and within the first 24 hours’ apple had over 4 million preorders
As you can see Apple is a company that creates convenience and value for its customers.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- In today 's era, there are a lot of companies that provide services all around the world that benefit everyone. Some of those companies provide only internet, while others provide that and/or the device used with the internet. One of the most popular companies that exists as of today is the Apple Company. The Apple Company was founded back in 1976 and its main thing was to create and produce computers and other electronics such as music players, cellular phones, and other merchandises. But the company became quite known, and as of today, it sells from just phone cases to televisions.... [tags: Apple Inc., IPhone, IPod, Steve Jobs]
1235 words (3.5 pages)
- Apple Company is one of the leading company in the field of technology. Apple’s lead does not come by coincidence. The company has made tremendous efforts to build its reputation. Since its establishment until now the company has experienced several challenges that shaped its vision and its way of doing business. Therefore, suppliers must adhere to its code of conduct if they want to reach success as well. A code of conduct that labor, human rights, empowering employees, protecting environment, maintaining a safe and healthy work environment, and holding wrongdoers accountable are its main pillars.... [tags: Environment, Natural environment, Human rights]
1391 words (4 pages)
- Apple’s Social Performance Apple is a multinational business company credited with the revolution of the technology industry. It was formed in 1976 by Steve Wozniak, Steve Jobs, and Ronald Wayne and is currently based in California. Its first computer was invented in the 1970s, but it was not until the 1980s that the company made its products available to the public. It specializes in designing, developing, and marketing computer products and services. Its success is derived from its high quality products that appeal to a large number of customers all over the world.... [tags: Apple Inc., IPhone, IPhone OS, ITunes]
1536 words (4.4 pages)
- ... Schiller: Senior Vice President Worldwide Marketing • Bruce Sewell: Senior Vice President and General Counsel • Jeff Williams: Senior Vice President Operations The products that Apple produce are the: iPad, iPhone, Mac, iPod, software, iCloud, and iTunes. The events that Apple have are to launce their new products such as the iOS .Tim Cook is the main speaker at these events that occur. Business Strategy Analysis The objectives for writing a corporate business strategy plan is staying committed to bringing the best user experience to its customers through its innovative hardware, software and services.... [tags: apple I, macintosh, motorola, ibm]
1311 words (3.7 pages)
- Introduction about the company One of the largest technology company in the world, Lenovo had a humble beginning as a small Chinese firm founded in 1984. The company showed modest growth throughout the rest of the 20th century. It wasn’t until the company’s acquisition of IBM’s personal computer business in 2005 (Martin, 2014) that the company began to gain prominence in the technology industry. Lenovo’s innovation and strategic decision making has allowed the company to evolve on a global platform and enabled it to become one of the leading technology companies in the market today.... [tags: company, technological advancements]
1746 words (5 pages)
- Key Forces Innovations (Research and Development) The main reason Apple Inc. products standouts from its competitors is due to its innovative technology, therefore Apple Inc. should continue setting its focus on the research and development field while at the same taking the considerations of the customers’ feedback on improving the specifications of the Apple’s products. One of the examples would the screen size of the iPhone is relatively small as compared to the competitors’ smart phones while the customers are demanding for a larger screens to ease the daily’s work especially the young adults.... [tags: Steve Jobs, Apple Inc., Customer service, IPhone]
869 words (2.5 pages)
- Through ups and downs, the company has suffered within three decades giving an incentive to search ways to innovate to the next level. Steve Jobs and Steve Woziniak initially started up Apple Computer with one thing in mind, which was to bring forth a user-friendly computer device to the market. After many difficult situations and crisis, Apple today has come out with top of the line computers, phones, and other devices that have contributed to the society positively. As apple came off to a great start in manufacturing PC’s making the 1 billion mark in the first three years, it has given them great self-confidence within the industry.... [tags: Apple Inc., Mac OS X, Macintosh, IPhone]
1028 words (2.9 pages)
- In today’s advanced world that we live in, we could hardly see ourselves not getting in touch with mobile devices. It first started with a cup of coffee and we will spontaneously slip our phones or tablets out for online free newspaper in the morning, checking the traffic before our journey, sending e-mails to clients, having conference calls and many other features. Tablet, the all in one device that we hold everywhere we go. The purpose of this paper is to observe the popularity of tablet brand between Apple Ipad and Samsung Note.... [tags: Apple Tablet, Samsung Tablet]
1850 words (5.3 pages)
- Case 8: Apple 2013 Introduction: One of the leading technologically advanced companies that have seen huge change over or say the situations such as losing an integral part of the company i.e. the CEO as Steve Jobs and again being able to regain him and also establish itself amongst the best preferred brands between other competitors. Apple today is one of the leading brands of handsets preferred by people that wish to have sophisticated position in the society and are able to afford such expensive technology.... [tags: Apple Inc., IPhone, ITunes Store, IPod]
1929 words (5.5 pages)
- Assessment task Marketing Plan Apple Ipod Contents Executive Summary____________________________________________3 Situation Analysis -Market Analysis_______________________________________________3 -Product Analysis_______________________________________________4 -SWOT Analysis_______________________________________________ 4 -Competitor Analysis ___________________________________________ 6 Marketing Objectives__________________________________________ 7 Identifying Target Market -Selecting Target Market______________________________________7 -Target Market_________________________________________________7 Developing Marketing Strategies Marketing Mix: -Product_____________... [tags: Apple iPod Case Study]
2193 words (6.3 pages)