... middle of paper ...
... and services may result to potential loss of consumer.
Bargaining Power of Suppliers: This force is not so substantial and would not affect Apple’s productivity. As a matter of fact, Apple on its own is a major customer to most of its suppliers and switching cost from one supplier to the other is not significant as well.Apple has the strength to negotiate prices to its own favor therefore, suppliers power is considerably low.
Threat of Substitute Products and Services: The substitute goods and services are not from Apple’s major direct competitors in the same industry. In the case of Apple, substitute products would be landline telephones in place of iPhones, Mainframe desktop computers in place of MacBooks, CDs players in place of AppleMusic and hardware saving devices in place of iCloud. Therefore, the threat of substitute products and services are really low.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Key Forces Innovations (Research and Development) The main reason Apple Inc. products standouts from its competitors is due to its innovative technology, therefore Apple Inc. should continue setting its focus on the research and development field while at the same taking the considerations of the customers’ feedback on improving the specifications of the Apple’s products. One of the examples would the screen size of the iPhone is relatively small as compared to the competitors’ smart phones while the customers are demanding for a larger screens to ease the daily’s work especially the young adults.... [tags: Steve Jobs, Apple Inc., Customer service, IPhone]
869 words (2.5 pages)
- Since Apple’s inception in 1976 it has been and remains a major contender in the computer technology industry. The company, Apple, was formed, by Steven Wozniak and Steven Jobs, when they first introduced the personal computer, Apple I to Silicon Valley. (Textbook) Apple utilized a strategy of guarded technology for its product line that would only work with its other services. Apple’s decision to not allow other competitor’s access to its technology resulted in a steady decline of its revenue early on.... [tags: Apple Inc., IPhone, Steve Wozniak]
742 words (2.1 pages)
- ... Schiller: Senior Vice President Worldwide Marketing • Bruce Sewell: Senior Vice President and General Counsel • Jeff Williams: Senior Vice President Operations The products that Apple produce are the: iPad, iPhone, Mac, iPod, software, iCloud, and iTunes. The events that Apple have are to launce their new products such as the iOS .Tim Cook is the main speaker at these events that occur. Business Strategy Analysis The objectives for writing a corporate business strategy plan is staying committed to bringing the best user experience to its customers through its innovative hardware, software and services.... [tags: apple I, macintosh, motorola, ibm]
1311 words (3.7 pages)
- Apple Inc. headquartered in Cupertino, California was founded in 1976 by three men named Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak, and Ronald Wayne. Apple Inc. has a strong presence worldwide; the company currently has 478 Apple retail stores in 17 different countries. The company focuses primarily on designing, developing, and selling electronics, computer software, and online services. Some of the hardware products are; iPhone, Mac laptop, the Apple watch, and the iPad tablet. Apple Inc. has become one of the most important American companies due to its innovative skills.... [tags: Apple Inc., Steve Jobs, Apple Store, App Store]
705 words (2 pages)
- The name of the company we choose is Apple. The Apple Company is a multinational corporation that provides consumer electronics, personal computers, computer software and commercial servers. Apple is a digital distributor in media. Apple Company also has retail stores selling and making products of iPhones, IPad, iPod media player, Macintosh computer line. Steve Jobs and Steve Wonizk are the founders of Apple Company. On April 1, 1976 and was incorporated in January 3, in California of 1977 .The product we are using is the iPhone 7s/ 7s plus.... [tags: IPhone, Apple Inc., IPod Touch, IPhone OS]
1796 words (5.1 pages)
- Apple is one of the leading brands of technological devices, which is headquartered in California. It invents and sells both hardware and software products. The well-known hardware products include iPhone the smartphone, iPad the tablet, Mac the computer, and iPod the media player; and the famous software includes iOS system, iTunes, Safari, and iCloud. There is no doubt that Apple has been paying loads of effort behind its succeed, and the factors will be investigate below. Firstly, Apple provides sound customer services.... [tags: IPhone, Apple Inc., ITunes Store, ITunes]
2033 words (5.8 pages)
- 3.2 Context and background of Apple The background of Apple Company initially used to be an Apple computers, when they initially began in California USA and transformed into a multinational company that was started without a proper planning and image in mind. I phone, iPod and Macintosh pcs are the most prominent products of Apple. Steven Wozniak and Steven p. Jobs were friends from high school. Both of them were very much interested in electronics. They both dropped out school and started getting jobs in Silicon Valley, Wozniak for Hewlett-Packard and jobs for Atari.... [tags: Apple Inc., Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak, IPhone]
1126 words (3.2 pages)
- Apple Inc. Apple Inc. is a prominent hardware and software company known for its cutting edge electronics and software, including their series of personal computers, media players, tablets, and smartphones. It has grown to be the most valuable company in terms of market capitalization and boasts many accomplishments due to its innovative marketing plan. A close look at Apple’s past and present strategy and performance reveals how it has achieved its current status and how it can continue to grow in the future.... [tags: Apple Inc., IPod, ITunes, Steve Jobs]
1439 words (4.1 pages)
- Apple was founded in 1976 by two partners named Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak. Since then Apple has been able to grow its business into one of the most influential company in the world. Apple Inc. is an American company that creates software, phones, computers and consumer electronic products as well. Some of the Apple products that people are aware of are the iPod, iPhone, Mac, and the recently new iPad. Apple currently has over 300 retail stores in about 10 countries around the world. Many people do not know this, but Apple also has many different computer software, such as Mac OS X operating system, Final Cut Studio, Logic Studio, iOS, which is a mobile operating system that hosts multiple... [tags: Apple Inc., IPhone, IPod, IPod Touch]
1068 words (3.1 pages)
- Steve Jobs was a visionary, as well as a key representative. He settled on basic choices to drop coming up short items, make the Apple OS open to programming suppliers, and update a more productive assembling system. Eventually, these activities prompted higher peripheral benefit for every item. By restoring Apple 's organization society, gaining the right sort of human capital, and settling on vital business choices to lessen costs, Steve Jobs developed Apple Inc. into the organization numerous individuals know and adore today.... [tags: Marketing, Apple Inc., Steve Jobs, IPhone]
1211 words (3.5 pages)