Apple Incorporation is an American Multinational Corporation that designs and markets consumer electronics, computer software and personal computers. Apple Incorporation’s world corporate had quarters are located in the middle of Silicon Valley, at 1 Infinite Loop, Cupertino, California.
History of Apple Inc
Apple incorporation was started in 1976, Steve Wozniak as one of the founder, hand-built the Apple I and introduced it at April 1976. Steve Wozniak and his friends, Steve Jobs develop their product and then in 1977 they released Apple II. In 1980, the directors of apple made sure that Apple become a ‘real company’ and in the same year Apple released new product which is Apple III. In 1981, Apple was forced to lay off 40 employees because of the saturated market. And in March Steve Jobs became chairman of Apple Computer. Jobs was realized that Apple have to become a ‘grown up’ company to compete IBM, that’s why Jobs hire John Sculley to be president of Apple. He was success and Sculley became president and CEO of Apple in April 1983. Sculley became the de facto of Apple after Jobs resigned. Unfortunately, under Sculley’s authority Apple was not run well, Apple was force to lay off around 1200employees and at the same time, Apple locked in a battle with Microsoft’s Bill Gates because there were many similarities between Windows 1.0 and Mac GUI. The introduction of Laser Writer and Page Maker was the things that made Apple out from the hole. And the introduction of Mac II made Apple riding high for the next decade. Jobs’ return was like a light in the darkness, slowly but sure Jobs brought Apple to the top of victory. Jobs became permanent CEO and president of Apple Incorporation, here he re-organize the structur...
... middle of paper ...
...orkers in working. After this problem, Apple was under pressure to solve its supplier conduct in treating workers. Because the way United Win Technology factory came up for this issue are firstly they fully responsible for the workers’ healing from the infected. After the workers are being cured, they directly are being laid off from the company. The reason is Win Tech didn’t want to take any risk anymore by keep hiring the workers in the company.
Apple Company has its own way to come up with this problem. This issue wouldn’t happen if Apple Company cares enough to its supplier. From the very beginning Apple should pay attention to every step that its suppliers take. The welfare of workers in the supplier factory should get more attention not from the supplier itself but also from Apple, because they are the ones who should receive the reward for what they’ve done.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- The name of the company we choose is Apple. The Apple Company is a multinational corporation that provides consumer electronics, personal computers, computer software and commercial servers. Apple is a digital distributor in media. Apple Company also has retail stores selling and making products of iPhones, IPad, iPod media player, Macintosh computer line. Steve Jobs and Steve Wonizk are the founders of Apple Company. On April 1, 1976 and was incorporated in January 3, in California of 1977 .The product we are using is the iPhone 7s/ 7s plus.... [tags: IPhone, Apple Inc., IPod Touch, IPhone OS]
1796 words (5.1 pages)
- Technology has developed over the years and now more than ever it is impacting our interaction to other people on a daily basis. A major entrepreneur who has revolutionize technology is Steve Jobs the founder of Apple. Steve Jobs is known as a creative genius and has developed various tools in personal computing, music and communication. From his first personal computer in 1976 to the success of the iPhone product line launch in 2007. Over the past years, millions have benefited from his products and he has become an inspiration to many people.... [tags: Apple Inc., Steve Jobs, Personal computer, IPhone]
1378 words (3.9 pages)
- Introduction Apple Inc. was established by Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak on April 1, 1976 as a computer designer, developer and seller company. However, the company shifted its focus from only personal computer to include other consumer electronics such as portable media player and mobile phone in 2007. Apple Inc becomes one of the most popular makers in its field since it seems that its popularity has increased according to a report on www.statista.com that Apple Inc’s products sales was generally increasing throughout the first quarter of 2006 to the first quarter of 2014.... [tags: Analysis of Apple]
1512 words (4.3 pages)
- Apple Inc is a multinational organization in America and has its headquarters in California. The organization specializes in the design as well as development of consumer electronics including: computer software 's, and also personal computers. The organization has for long been offering a broad range of communication mobile communication as well as its own company software’s. The organization has quite an upright name in the business world. For a long period it has been producing quality product and their designers really bring out uniqueness in their products (Linzmayer, 2004).... [tags: Operating system, Apple Inc.]
1176 words (3.4 pages)
- Apple Inc. is located in Cupertino, California and was established in 1976. Apple Inc. designs, manufactures and markets mobile and media devices, personal computers and portable digital music players. They also sell a variety of related software, services, and networking solutions. As of this writing, Apple Inc. is the first United States Company to reach a market valuation of over seven hundred billion dollars (Higgins 2015). When it comes to doing business internationally the decision making is more complex.... [tags: Globalization, International trade, Apple Inc.]
1916 words (5.5 pages)
- Ever wonder How a Corporation, could start out of nothing and become the leading technology Company in the world. Its amazing, Apple is A company That is a great example. Steven Wozniak and Steven Jobs where best friends in high school. They had both been interested in electronics. They always tried there best to keep in touch after graduation, they both ended up dropping out of school and getting jobs working for companies in Silicon Valley. Woz worked for helewt packer and jobs for Atari. Wozniak had been working in designing computers for along time when, in 1976, he designed the Apple1.... [tags: Apple Inc., IPod, Steve Jobs, ITunes Store]
1340 words (3.8 pages)
- The History of Apple Inc. Apple is a well-known company when it comes to technology. Apple products are extremely desirable despite their outrageous prices. Apple technology is so preferable because these products were created by everyday people who knew exactly what consumers wanted. Apple was founded in 1976 by two college drop outs, Steven Jobs and Steven Wozniak. Both Jobs and Wozniak were often viewed as outcasts. They were friends in high school and were both fascinated with electronics. Wozniak had been attracted to computer-design and created what became the Apple I.... [tags: Apple Inc., IPhone, Steve Jobs, IPhone OS]
1278 words (3.7 pages)
- Apple Inc. Apple Inc. is a prominent hardware and software company known for its cutting edge electronics and software, including their series of personal computers, media players, tablets, and smartphones. It has grown to be the most valuable company in terms of market capitalization and boasts many accomplishments due to its innovative marketing plan. A close look at Apple’s past and present strategy and performance reveals how it has achieved its current status and how it can continue to grow in the future.... [tags: Apple Inc., IPod, ITunes, Steve Jobs]
1439 words (4.1 pages)
- Apple has become the "it" in technology all over again. The company that was on the brink of extinction just a few years ago has picked itself back up and is growing exponentially each year. Upper management and top officials have kept close to their beliefs for Apple and have been able to push the company further in not only profits, but also product lines. Forthcoming you will find Apples current products, their short but tumultuous history and financials, and what role they have played and will continue to play in the ever evolving information systems world.... [tags: Apple Technology Business Analysis Market]
1080 words (3.1 pages)
- Apple Inc.(iPod) Apple Inc, formerly Apple Computer Inc. is an American multinational corporation which focusing in designing and manufacturing consumer electronics and also developing software products. Apple was founded in Cupertino, California on April 1, 1976 by Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak, and Ronald Wayne . Apple are developing, selling, and supports a series of personal computers, portable media players, mobile phones, computer software, computer hardware, and hardware accessories . iPod, The new way of listening music (the 1st and 2nd generation) Out of all their products, the iPod is their most successful product since its introduction on October 23rd, 2001.... [tags: Consumer Electronics MP3 Players]
1439 words (4.1 pages)