There are many things you could think of when you hear the word apple. For example, “an apple a day keeps the doctor away” or “the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.” Yet if you said apple to most Americans they would think of the infamous APPLE Computers. The reason this is so, is because APPLE Computers has changed history, present and the future in America. There are three main reasons for the company becoming so remarkable. First is Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniack, second is the early days of APPLE Computers and third is modern day APPLE and its great effect on America. APPLE Computers has captured the wallets of Americans, the minds of business men and the hearts of kids young and old.
It all started with two fearless leaders, two men paving the way for the future of electronics. It all started with Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniack. The C.E.O. of Apple, Steve Jobs, also known as the god of the iPod was also known for being cold in the workplace. (Deutschman, 248-249, 253, 35) Steve Jobs was the original flame behind the Apple fire. Even though at times Jobs was difficult for people to work with, he got the job done and did it well. “Wozniack was the brains behind Apple in the early days, the one who did all the hard engineering work while his better-known partner, Steve Jobs, served as the public face of the company.” (Lyons and Daniel) Wozniack is the lost piece of the Apple puzzle. Most people don’t know the story of Steve Wozniack. He put his heart, soul and mind into Apple. He hit it big in 1980 and had promise at Apple but in 1981 Wozniack was injured in a plane crash and never fully returned to Apple. Through all the years of Apple’s existence, there was conflict and tension between Jobs and Wozniack....
... middle of paper ...
...nformation that is released about it. There is, however, a promise for new products and a hope that even more of their products to go down in history.
APPLE has forever changed America. It will go down in infamy; it will be put in history books. It is not only a powerful company by it is a great story and example for Americans. It exemplifies perseverance, passion, mistakes, consequences and overall continuing on towards a dream or goal. Not only Americans but people all over the world can look towards APPLE as an example when problems arise or when they have a dream that seems impossible to reach. APPLE shows that you can reach for the very top and still achieve your goal. That you can reach for the highest apple on the tree and with hard work, perseverance and passion you can reach the apple. APPLE has forever changed the electronic and music world in America.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Apple Computers There are many things you could think of when you hear the word apple. For example, “an apple a day keeps the doctor away” or “the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.” Yet if you said apple to most Americans they would think of the infamous APPLE Computers. The reason this is so, is because APPLE Computers has changed history, present and the future in America. There are three main reasons for the company becoming so remarkable. First is Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniack, second is the early days of APPLE Computers and third is modern day APPLE and its great effect on America.... [tags: Apple Cooperation]
1079 words (3.1 pages)
- ... Schiller: Senior Vice President Worldwide Marketing • Bruce Sewell: Senior Vice President and General Counsel • Jeff Williams: Senior Vice President Operations The products that Apple produce are the: iPad, iPhone, Mac, iPod, software, iCloud, and iTunes. The events that Apple have are to launce their new products such as the iOS .Tim Cook is the main speaker at these events that occur. Business Strategy Analysis The objectives for writing a corporate business strategy plan is staying committed to bringing the best user experience to its customers through its innovative hardware, software and services.... [tags: apple I, macintosh, motorola, ibm]
1311 words (3.7 pages)
- ... This became a nation’s outbreak and sent the Apple charts over the top. At this very time Apple became the most bought phone and Computer Company in the world. They were unpredictable. It left the people thriving for the newest invention and asking “What will be next?” Before the Apple Company was a part of the technology family, society was not adapting to the new “high-tech computers. They were used to computers that were not quick and their size was unforgivingly big and bulky. Apple showed the world how great technology can be and how the Apple Company changed the world.... [tags: invention, business, technology, phone]
785 words (2.2 pages)
- Donna Dubinsky was an impressive woman. She received an undergraduate degree from Yale and a masters from Harvard. Although she had a background in Commerical banking she set her sights and future aspirations on working for Apple in the early 1980’s. She pushed her way into the company and started in 1981 as a customer support liaison. Due to her hard work and success she quickly moved up the ladder receiving numberous promotions. In December of 1984 she became the Director of Distribution and Sales.... [tags: steve jobs, conflict handling]
1326 words (3.8 pages)
- Industry Analysis: Apple Computers 1. Analyzing the computer industry from 1995 to 2005 seemed to be like analyzing a game of chest between the major competitors. The development is noticeable and the shaping of different corporate strategies could be sensed easily thanks to the different approaches toward the movement of the industry that the companies had; some of them shaped it, some followed it and some helped it grow. In order for us to analyze the computer industry during the up said time period, we will consider porter's five forces analysis, though static, it helps improve one's understanding of the setting and the conditions of such.... [tags: Business Analysis Apple]
1917 words (5.5 pages)
- Apple Computers G4 Snafu In fulfillment of the periodical paper assignment, I have chosen a recent story concerning Apple Computer Inc. as the topic for the first paper. Summary of Situation: After setting off a storm of consumer complaints earlier this week, Apple Computer Inc tried to make amends Friday by reversing a retroactive price increase for a small number of customers who had pre-ordered its new top-of-the-line G4 PowerMacs. Earlier this week, Apple said it was unable to offer the G4 PowerMac model equipped with a 500-megahertz processor until early next year because of supply constraints at its main chipmaker, Motorola Inc.... [tags: Essays Papers]
544 words (1.6 pages)
- Apple Computers was founded in 1976, by a pair of college dropouts, Steve Wozniak, and Steve Jobs. The business started in the Job’s family garage, where the two built a computer circuit board. The two acquired a partner, Markkula, who was the “experienced business man.” Wozniak was the technical genius, and Jobs had the vision “to change the world through technology.” Together, they did. Apple’s mission was to “bring an easy-to-use computer to every man, woman, and child.” Apple was the leader in the computer industry by the end of the 1980’s.... [tags: Business Analysis Strategy Management]
1592 words (4.5 pages)
- Introduction For over the past decade there has been a rivalry between Apple and Windows computers. There are strong arguments to be made by both sides. In this report we analyze the differences between Apple and Windows. The key factors we examined are price, user-friendliness, hardware, customizability, variety, and future outlook of the companies. After analysis we recommend that a college freshman buy an Apple laptop over Windows laptop if they have the available funds. What College Freshman Need For most freshmen it’s their first year away from home, family, and security.... [tags: price, laptops, efficiency, viruses]
1099 words (3.1 pages)
- Brief History of Apple Macintosh The first Macintosh was the 128 K released first in 1984. Macintosh was first affordable computer to include a GUI (Graphical User Interface). It was built around the Motorola 6800 chip which was significantly faster than previous processors. It came in a small case with a black and white monitor built- in. It even came with a mouse and keyboard. Big progress from the Apple I which came out in 1976 which included only the circuit board, but here's the real kicker you had to build your own case.... [tags: Business]
708 words (2 pages)
- Apple Computer Case Analysis History Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak founded Apple on April 1, 1976 in Santa Clara Valley, California. The two built the Apple I out of a garage and sold it. The first Apple I computer did not include a monitor, keyboard, or casing. Due to the high demand for the Apple I, Jobs realized that there was a market for small computers. He also realized that he could market the company's name and the computer's user-friendly look. In 1977 Wozniak added a keyboard, color monitor, and eight peripheral device slots.... [tags: Apple Computers History Computer Essays]
5511 words (15.7 pages)