Apple consists of multiple different devices. Each and everyone can link to each device so you can access whatever you 're doing on any of your devices. Not only can you access your files, but you can use your device in the most easiest, slickest way. On the MacBook pro and iMac you can slide your fingers to go back onto the previous page on the internet. You can also go from app to app with sliding your finger, that’s a lot better than having to click everywhere.
On the iPhone and tablets you can also move from each app and page by sliding your thumb. Business and other extravagances can get done both easier and faster than ever. Apple consist of its own built in word, powerpoint, and excel which are called pages, keynote, and numbers, but better yet it’s free. Why would anybody want to pay for something every year when they can get it included in the price of purchasing the device? Not only does apple come with no subscription, it also has iTunes.
iTunes is an app that plays and downloads music. You can listen to music anywhere with a small fee. Music can be bought from one to two ways, by buying each song or paying a monthly subscription that offers free music, radio channels (like pandora), and the lyrics to each song. Not only will you get these awesome features, but iTunes gets every song before any other music players. There are millions of songs to get access to.
... middle of paper ...
... your own music production.
Apple’s computers are by far my favorite of all of their products. The lifetime of both the laptops and desktops are outstanding. At 7 years old they run just as fast as it was brand new and still with zero viruses. Microsoft computers have so many viruses that it destroys the computer’s life, which makes the customer by more and more computers when they could have had one Apple computer, instead of three Microsoft operating computer.
Owning an Apple product isn’t just outstanding, but it is an investment. There are many options and opportunities with purchasing both the handheld devices and/or the computers. Owning an Apple device will last the longest and make a customer the proudest. Almost everything is included with the purchase of the device with no annual fees. Apple is clearly a better choice when it comes to electronic devices.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- The computer industry has experienced an impressive growth within the past 15 years. In our case, laptops fall under the category of computers as well. Even though computers had first come out in the mid 19th century, there has been a huge augmentation of ‘advanced’ computers/laptops in recent times. From 1936 to 1980, computers weren’t mainly used by the public. The very first system was not even considered a computer, but a mere 30 ton numerical calculator that worked through 18, 000 vacuum tubes.... [tags: computer]
1384 words (4 pages)
- Apple Inc. was found in 1976 by two college dropouts Steve Wozniak and Steve Jobs. They both had the same vision of changing the way people use computers. They loved technology and were very detail oriented, especially Steve Jobs. He was the one who wanted the best and aimed for perfection. His dedication to technology and love for the process of making modern computers changed the world and the way people use the computers in these days. Steve Jobs wanted to create different, unique and unusual computers for consumers.... [tags: Apple Inc., Steve Jobs, IPhone, Steve Wozniak]
1257 words (3.6 pages)
- Apple Inc, founded in 1976 by Steve Wozniak, Ronald Wayne, and Steve Jobs, headquartered in California is a multinational technology giant. Developing, designing creating consumer electronics, computer software, online services. Well-known for the iPhone, iPad and Mac computers, Siri and the IOS operating systems which transfers and sync on all apple devices with just one click. Consumers like myself are fascinated with all things Apple. Apple fashioned an assortment of deceives and programs that are not only visually cool but also easy to use and makes my life easier.... [tags: Steve Jobs, Apple Inc., IPhone, Steve Wozniak]
1145 words (3.3 pages)
- 3. Body Apple Inc. is known for being one of the most powerful companies that are active presently. Their products are influential, iconic, and instantly recognizable by anyone from this generation. With the simple interface and cutting-edge technology featured in every one of their goods, Apple has made a deep impression on the world. But they have been consistent in their dominance, their strength has not weakened whereas most other companies would have fallen out of the public’s favor. This is mostly due to the fact that their products have been crucial to the market and shaped the lifestyles of millions.... [tags: IPhone, Apple Inc., ITunes Store, IPod]
1526 words (4.4 pages)
- Apple Inc. was originally established on April 1st, 1976 by Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak, and Ronald Wayne, as Apple. In January 1977, the company incorporated as Apple Computer, Inc. and in 2007 renamed as Apple Inc. in March 2015, Apple Inc. (hereafter Apple) joined the Dow Jones Industrial Average. Apple is one of the biggest technology companies around the world, if not the biggest, in revenue, assets and manufacturer. According to Apple 's reports (Form 10-K), the company 's products include iPhone, iPad, Mac, operating system software, application software, different services, and other products.... [tags: Steve Jobs, Apple Inc., Steve Wozniak, IPhone]
702 words (2 pages)
- Concordia Institute of Business. National institute of Education. Assignment of Marketing Management (BUS 651) On Marketing (Apple iPhone6) Diploma in Business Management (level 7) Specialization in Information Technology Submitted To: David Cooke Submitted By: Paramveer Singh, Level 7(Diploma in Business Management Specialization in IT)... [tags: IPhone, Apple Inc., IPhone OS, IPod Touch]
2091 words (6 pages)
- In this essay I will introduce a short history of the raise of the Apple Computer a company which exist to the present time, and produces personal computers and other electronic equipment such as very popular portable music players. The company started in the early 80s, when a couple of computer fascinated friends decided to create a new model in personal computing. Steven Wozniak and Steve Jobs, high school friends, at first worked for different companies; Wozniak for Atari and Jobs for HP. They decided to combine their knowledge and their dreams and create a new type of user friendly personal computer accessible for ordinary people.... [tags: Business]
1386 words (4 pages)
- Technology is the world’s leading industry today because of the fact that it has changed society in every field. Well, why has computer technology prospered through recent years. The answer is very simple, Apple Inc. Apple products have a significant impact on our society due to their stellar design and unique shape, their durability, and their many creative applications. Apple was started and 2established by Steve Jobs, Ronald Wayne, and Steve Wozniak on April 1, 1976. Since then the CEO of Apple has been Steve Jobs.... [tags: Technology, Apple Inc., Steve Jobs]
2055 words (5.9 pages)
- Competitive advantage of an organization is aims to promote a more profits from competition. Achieved through many avenues include produce a quality product or a good service in the market. Competitive advantage helps the company maintain a good position in the long time and improve the quality of products as the company's image in the developed market potential. Outsourcing is an arrangement in terms of services provided to other companies or prepared at home. It is a trend that is becoming in information technology, is considered as the intrinsic to manage the business of the company.... [tags: competitive advantage, IT, outsourcing, virus]
1925 words (5.5 pages)
- Apple Computer experienced many difficulties in the 1990’s. As five years passed, the company has had four different CEO’s. As each CEO took over, the company would go thru a different reformation. In July of 1997, Apple had submitted two-thirds of its market share. It was said that losses topped 1.6 billion dollars and shares were trading near all-time lows. Co-founder Steve Jobs had come to Apple’s rescue when the company was at its lowest point. He unleashed a series of dramatic moves like a stunning decision to sign a long-term cross-licensing agreement with Microsoft for $150 million dollars.... [tags: essays research papers]
717 words (2 pages)