Reflector is an app that allows for Air Play mirroring to a computer. This is an app that I have used in order to do presentation in certain applications on my iPad for classes and has become very useful. We have become so accustomed to wires being everywhere, that it is nice to have a break from such a disorderly setting. Reflector is an application that can be used easily in both school, and a business setting. Its ease of use and simple interface makes it the perfect app for presentations.
Reflector is an application that is created primarily for mobile, iOS devices. Reflector, in regards to the iPad is compatible with iPad 2 through the iPad Air along with the first generation iPad Mini and the iPad Mini with Retina display. Also, the software is compatible with iPhone 4S through the iPhone 5S and the iPod Touch 5th generation, though all of these devices must have iOS 7 or later. Now, Reflector supports both Mac and Windows PCs. However, in order to run this app on a Mac you must be running OSX 10.6.7 or later and for Windows you must be running Windows XP or lat...
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- This semester in for engineering by design we were assigned to design a product that we would work on for the whole semester and hopefully have complete by the end. Throughout this semester we also learned what the process of design entails. From learning how to choose a product for the market to figuring how the product would affect the environment. We learned a great deal this semester. Our group decided to design an application for the semester. This came with a lot of challenges but also a great deal of learning.... [tags: App Concept]
1128 words (3.2 pages)
- When applying utilitarianism, one must choose the action that produces the most amount of good to society, which in this case, Mill would not be in favor of the app Haystack. By discontinuing this app, the urban community as a whole would benefit since there are inequalities among the socioeconomic status’ of the people living in the densely populated cities. While some drivers are willing to pay for a spot each day, such as the upper or upper-middle class, others such as the lower or lower-middle classes might not be able to.... [tags: Categorical imperative, Immanuel Kant]
915 words (2.6 pages)
- Although the new app seems very straight forward, it does not come without risk. The first and most prevalent risk is malfunction. If the app is not working properly than a bullwhip effect can cause large scale issues throughout the process chain. Without a functioning app the Long Island Railroad will be unable to properly create a schedule for departing trains. This can leave the thousands of fans looking to travel back home scrambling to make trains. It can also leave travelers at other stations stuck waiting for delayed trains or packed trains with no space for new travelers.... [tags: Risk management, Management]
1442 words (4.1 pages)
- Many different companies such as Apple have affected the development and advancement of cellular devices in our modern technological era. Apple has released various types of products such as the IPhone. In our day and age, almost all of the phones enable the use of apps. Also, various types of apps can be found in the market according to the audience and their interests. Most of us use apps on a daily basis for personal or professional reasons. These apps were originated and produced by different people according to their interests.... [tags: Process Essay]
879 words (2.5 pages)
- In reviewing “The Speech Doctor App”, I found myself reminiscing memories of my early childhood. From three years-of-age until about eight years old I was in speech therapy, due to hearing loss and Speech Apraxia, thus your suggested app was one I could instantaneously relate to. Thus, in my experience, symbolic representation was useful as I viewed an object while be guided in the pronunciation of its name (Nevid, 2015, p. 342) Jean Piaget termed this cognitive developmental period, the preoperational stage, which he believed occurred between two and seven years-of-age (Nevid, 2015, p.... [tags: Childhood, Developmental psychology, Child]
777 words (2.2 pages)
- Tinder is a mobile dating app that has taken over the online dating world and alarmingly beat out its competitors. With its game like layout, which makes the app enjoyable to use, Tinder’s amount of daily users has exponentially increased. Tinder has become popular because humans are attracted to Tinder’s design and logistics which play into real life situations. Tinder sets itself apart from other dating apps because the app acknowledges human nature’s psychology of attraction, banishes the fear of rejection, and pushes its users enough to communicate with other users.... [tags: Online dating service, Dating, Dating system]
895 words (2.6 pages)
- Our current societal views are similar to the phrase, “I want it all and I want it now.” Through the growth of technology and mobile applications we are able to achieve instant gratification. A recent study on mobile behavior says “consumers are spending over eighty-five percent of their time using mobile applications”, but only “five mobile applications are constantly being used (Perez 2015)”. There are a variety of applications that fill the void for every moment day from workout challenges, shopping, and gaming only five applications are regularly used.... [tags: Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg, Mobile computing]
743 words (2.1 pages)
- Facebook, Twitter and Instagram are all examples of popular social media outlets, which are used daily by the individuals of today’s society. They are used to connect with people from the past, distant relatives as well as current friends and family. Users are able to share with their friends and or followers everything about themselves through their online profiles. Things like date of birth, hometown, schools they have attended, current workplace, different interests and favorite things are all things found on Facebook profiles alone.... [tags: Social media, Facebook, Names of large numbers]
1029 words (2.9 pages)
- What is app re-skinning. By hearing the word “re-skinning” you might get a somewhat idea, but it doesn’t convey the complete meaning of how is it related to mobile application development or game designs. But knowing about re-skinning of mobile apps or graphic designs can surely add value to your business in case you are into mobile app development. Starting an app from the scratch can be a little wearisome task. You have to do brainstorming, gather your ideas and jot them down, tap onto a programmer… and this endless list continues.... [tags: business, graphics, modification]
532 words (1.5 pages)
- The iPhone’s App Store has revolutionized the cell phone industry. The app store was launched in the summer of 2008. Since then it has more than 140,000 apps and those apps have been downloaded over 3,000,000,000 times. The app store’s influence is huge and it only continues to get bigger and bigger. The app store provides an outlet for developers to market additional games and utilities to consumers. Applications, or apps for short, add different features to a phone that allow it to be utilized in a multitude of different ways.... [tags: Technology]
1743 words (5 pages)