All of the three assessment items listed above will use only one topic. This will be allocated from the following:
2) Human Computer Interface
3) Artificial Intelligence
Secrets of writing codes.
MIND MAP OF CRYPTOGRAPHY:
My sub-topic is cryptography secrets symmetric, asymmetric key and digital signature as well.
Website Title: AN OVERVIEW OF CRYPTOGRAHY
Author: Garry c.Kessler
Date accessed: 2/12/2015
Updated last year: 8 July 2015
Content of site
Firstly I would like to say all the information in this website has briefly described how’s the cryptography works, cryptography is an interesting field because huge amount of works, done in secrets,
Secondly I have found different ways of explaining cryptographic algorithms. I did a lot of search on subtopics of cryptography. Like symmetric key cryptography uses a single key for encryption (changing messages into secret codes) and decryption (changing secret codes into readable messages. Secret key cryptography that are in use today like DES, DESX,AES,I have search on all the keys, like Blowfish(64 bit block cipher) and Two fish(128 bit block cipher) I established a collection of material in this website.
In evaluation I will be explain w5(what,why,who,when and where)
The purpose of this site is to develop and provide the information to the people. And make people aware about the cryptography and its keys and its upcoming technologies.
I detect a lot of information on single key and public key,hows its work for the encryption and decryption ,and the author of this website has been writ...
... middle of paper ...
...d all the information about the cryptography in this book, they have been written a lots of article on cryptography.31 August 2007 they also created the first edition of modern cryptography.
This book was published in London, New York
Reasons for use:
In my opinion I gathered all the data from this book, this book provides a great overview of cryptography, I found a lot of data on my subtopic from this book, I’m impressed by Jonathan Katz & Yehuda Lindell because of their high standard for publications and their innovations in e-books and journals.
I got the cryptography algorithm from this book as compared to others, I have studied on my subtopics from this book,
I’m really impressed with this book (INTRODUCTION TO THE MODERN CRYPTOGRAPHY),both of them really done a good research on cryptography. I can think so of many who would benefits from reading it.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- The Homoalphabetic cipher maps each character with multiple cipher text characters (see fig 1). Certainly, it would be difficult to break the homoalphabetic cipher, if we build a strong stream cipher. The other algorithms use block ciphers instead of stream cipher. The main difference between the stream and block cipher is: stream cipher takes only one character at a time, whereas block cipher takes a block of plaintext at one time. The plaintext is divided into 8 to 16 bytes and then each block is encrypted independently (Ciampa 182).... [tags: Cryptography, Public-key cryptography]
1914 words (5.5 pages)
- History of encryption: Encryption is said to be as long as civilization. In fact, writing has been considered to be one of the first forms of encryption, as only the rich and educated civilians could read and understand the text. Moreover, looking at more recent times, the Navajo windtalkers was a language used by the American military in the second world war to communicate. This particular language was used as it so intricate that only American natives could make any sense out of it hence disadvantaging the enemy [B2].... [tags: Cryptography, Public-key cryptography, Encryption]
1521 words (4.3 pages)
- TeslaCrypt started as a ransomware Trojan. It resembles CryptoLocker in function and form but doesn 't share any code with it, which proves that TeslaCrypt is developed independently. It used to target game-play data for some computer games, but newer versions of the TeslaCrypt affect other types of files as well. At the beginning it searched for file extensions that were related to a number of games, including Call of Duty, Minecraft, World of Tanks and World of Warcraft. The targeted files by TeslaCrypt were mainly the player profiles, save data, game mods and custom maps.... [tags: Cryptography, Encryption, Key, Cipher]
859 words (2.5 pages)
- Level 1 Evidence NHMRC – Systematic Review This systematic review conducted by Takeda A, Taylor SJC, Taylor RS, Khan F, Krum H, Underwood M, (2012) sourced twenty-ﬁve trials, and the overall number of people of the collective trials included was 5,942. Interventions were classified and assessed using the following headings.- Takeda, Taylor, Khan, Krum, & Underwood. (2012) states ‘(1) case management interventions (intense monitoring of patients following discharge often involving telephone follow up and home visits); (2) clinic interventions (follow up in a CHF clinic) and (3) multidisciplinary interventions (holistic approach bridging the gap between hospital admission and discharge home de... [tags: Annotated Bibliography]
1932 words (5.5 pages)
- The Middle East has since time immemorial been on the global scope because of its explosive disposition. The Arab Israeli conflict has not been an exception as it has stood out to be one of the major endless conflicts not only in the region but also in the world. Its impact continues to be felt all over the world while a satisfying solution still remains intangible. A lot has also been said and written on the conflict, both factual and fallacious with some allegations being obviously evocative. All these allegations offer an array of disparate views on the conflict.... [tags: Annotated Bibliography]
1067 words (3 pages)
- Research Topic: Organic and conventional foods are farmed differently, effect the environment differently, and offer different health and nutrient benefits. Annotated Bibliography Barlow, B., Hemminger, L., and Schlegel, B. (2006). Is Organic Food Worth the Extra Cost. Retrieved from Environmental Health Perspectives website: http://www.ehponline.org/docs/2006/114-2/ss.html In this reference work by the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences Community Outreach & Education Program, I gathered information mostly about pesticides used in conventional farming techniques.... [tags: Annotated Bibliography, environment, health]
1847 words (5.3 pages)
- Annotated Bibliography Lemley, Mark, David S. Levine, and David G. Post. "Don't break the Internet."Stanford Law Review Online 64 (2011): 34. 25 Feb. 2014 Mark Lemley is the William H. Neukom Professor of Law at Stanford Law School, the Director of the Stanford Program in Law, Science and Technology and is also the director of Stanford’s LLM Program in Law, Science, and Technology. Lemley has also authored seven books and 133 articles. David S. Levine the second author listed among this article is an associate Professor of Law at Elon University School of Law, and an Affiliate at the center for internet and society at Stanford Law School.... [tags: Annotated Bibliography]
1851 words (5.3 pages)
- Popular culture is part of children’s everyday life experiences, embedded in film and news media, cartoons and television programs, in comics, music and advertising (Seiter, 1999; March, 2000 as cited in Ashton, 2005). Yet recognition of popular culture as a valid literacy medium within early childhood contexts continues to be problematic (Ashton, 2005; Shegar & Weninger, 2010; Arthur, 2001). The development of literacy learning begins well before children start school as they engage in literate practices in their homes and communities, allowing them to engage in meaning-making (Arthur, 2001; Ashton, 2005).... [tags: Annotated Bibliography]
1802 words (5.1 pages)
- Bloom, Harold. William Shakespeare's Hamlet. New York.Chelsea House Publishing, 1996. EBooks Collection (EBSCOHost). Web. 16 Apr. 2014. Harold Bloom interpets Hamlet as the most experimental play ever written. He dsmissed the notion of Hamlet, goaded by his father's ghost and motivated by the revenge to kill his Uncle Claudius. His Uncle was acended to the throne and married the Queen, Gertrude.(Hamlet's mother). Bloom also claims that something in Hamlet dies at the beginning of the play due to his mother' incestive decisons with this marraige.... [tags: Annotated Bibliography]
1010 words (2.9 pages)
- Practiced by thousands who shared no common tradition or training from the earliest days of taking photos, the first photographers were disciplined and united by no academy or guild, who considered their medium variously as a trade, a science, an art, or an entertainment, and who often were unaware of each other’s work. Exactly as it sounds photography means photo-graphing. The word photography comes from two Greek words, photo, or “light”, and graphos, or drawing and from the start of photography; the history of the aforementioned has been debated.... [tags: Annotated Bibliography ]
2461 words (7 pages)