Animals have rights that people need to be aware of. For instance they have rights for domestic situations (Croatia, Zagreb, 2006). They even have certain rules on how an animals can be transported. One is not allowed to inflict pain on them or cause unnecessary fear to an animal. They even certain specifications on dog racing. They may not train a dog to be aggressive to harm people for no reason (Croatia, Zagreb, 2006). This is important to keep animals safe from bad people to make sure they are safe in any home. Also, for the safety of the other dogs racing. The owners must insure the safety of the other owners dogs and their behavior so they can know that their dog will not be harmed in any way during the events.The crate or box or anything that an animal is traveling in must be safe and cause no injury whatsoever. Whoever is h...
... middle of paper ...
...acing not trapped in shackles or cages for hours to days on end. when traveling animals should be given proper times to be let out and allowed to roam free but they are not. Also Seaworld 's Orca tanks these are big mammals that are expected to live happily in a tank that they can not properly dive in that ,maybe one other whale is in there together. Even if they wanted to put more in which sometimes they do it is way to crowded and then there is even less room for one animals to move. Cloning seems like a good idea until the effects are brought up. Scientists put animals through painful operations to get the cells needed to clone and out of 1,000 times only 30 will even work. These are very important topics that people probably did not even know about but the ones who realize this and does research are fighting for proper care and rules to give animals a good life.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Animals are used for people 's entertainment or own benefits, but the question is what benefits do they get. Do they even get any. This paper tells about the things animals go through to help or just entertain us in life. For example the tiny cramped places animals are forced into. If the animals don 't perform well in zoos or circuses a lot of times they simple won 't feed them. The owners beating them for nothing. Lastly experiments on them and they can not even defend themselves. Animals should not be used for human benefit.... [tags: Animal rights, Animal welfare, Zoo, The Animals]
2836 words (8.1 pages)
- Do animals deserve to get their rights taken. We are the “Nazis” to the animals. Think about it. According to At issue, from the SIRS data base The use of animals for scientific research has been going on since the ancient Greeks and Romans. The Pro views, animals should be researched on because so far it has helped the development of treatment for anthrax, diabetes, rabies, polio, smallpox and many more. The Con views, animals should not be researched on because animals have thoughts, feelings and desires, also testing on animals is cruel and inhumane and causes millions of deaths of animals.... [tags: Animal testing, Human]
1275 words (3.6 pages)
- For the morally driven question should animals be used in medical research, the answer is yes. It has been proven over the course history that animals prove insight to many of the medical questions we ask today. As science began to development so did the testing of animals and humans for medical research. Animals prove many insights to how to cure many illness. Animals should be used for medical research, because many of the animals are links to answers that could save the whole human race. For the entire existence of the human race animal testing has always been a part of it.... [tags: Animal testing, Human, Medical research]
1717 words (4.9 pages)
- Name: Alitta Sothisai Student ID: 67557 Should animals be used for research. Animal testing is the use of animals in medical experiments to test and control the variables that affect the behaviour of a biological system under study. Animal testing is conducted in university, there use animal testing for industry. For example, defence research, breeding, and toxicology. In education, animal testing is including with psychology or biology courses. However, the main reasons are flowing. Firstly, animals testing has many life-saving cures and treatment.... [tags: Animal testing, Animal rights, Human body]
1076 words (3.1 pages)
- Throughout the years the testing of medical research on animals has dramatically increased. Currently more that 26 million animals are uses every year in the United States for medical or scientific research(PROCON). In most cases the animals are used to determine whether or not the products are safe to use or not. Although animals testing has become more prevalent over time it has been around since almost 500 BC. Why did we choose animals to use for this testing. How does one decide which animals is the one to be tested on.... [tags: Animal testing, Medical research]
2009 words (5.7 pages)
- Animals should not be used as test subjects for any research. The innocent and helpless animals’ rights are being violated when they are involved during animal experimentation. These unfortunate animals do not have a choice whether or not they want to be involved in testing. They are not intended for people to experiment on for their own selfish reasons. It is not right to take advantage of the animals because they are helpless and cannot protect themselves. Animals and humans have similarities; they both behave, feel, think, and experience pain.... [tags: Animal testing, Testing cosmetics on animals]
1656 words (4.7 pages)
- Have you ever thought about what happens to the animals at a shelter that do not get the chance to be adopted. In some cases, they may stay there or move to other shelters, or in the worst case, be euthanized. In other cases, they are given to research facilities to be used as testing animals. Euthanizing the animals would be better than forcing them to live in a lab. Some shelters will even charge the research facilities to get the animals for testing. “Research shows that people only accept animal research when they think that the animals do not ever suffer, and that it is scientifically necessary” (Capaldo et.... [tags: Animal testing, Human, Suffering, The Animals]
1288 words (3.7 pages)
- Should animals be used for research. It blows my mind that this question is still being discussed and debated. That there are people in this world who actually agree that animals should get such torture. To think of how many poor, helpless animals had to suffer in order for people to find out if material things such as, medicine and makeup, are safe to use. Having animals used for research, experiments, and testing is just plain out wrong. Animals suffer just as humans do, unlike humans, animals can’t speak out to defend their rights.... [tags: Animal testing, Animal rights, Skin, Draize test]
1047 words (3 pages)
- We have all heard statements and read labels saying “against animal testing”, “animal cruelty-free product” and “no animals were harmed in the making of this movie…” Yet still to this day many companies continue to use animals for product and drug testing. Evidently, animal testing is a very controversial issue in the science and animal advocacy communities; as it serves as a safer and cost- efficient way to test new medicines and product lines. However, many will argue it is an unethical and inhumane way to treat animals, as science has made tremendous strides in evolution and can change their methods.... [tags: Animal Testing, Animal Abuse]
1065 words (3 pages)
- Animals should not be kept in captivity for any reason unless they have been harmed and need to receive treatment but they should be released as soon as they are healthy and capable of taking care of themselves again. The use of a captive animal for research, education, or entertainment is just wrong no creature deserves to have their life taken away for our benefit. Would you want to be captured and put in a tiny box or a fake little ecosystem, or abused and tortured because apparently that’s the only possible way to train an animal.... [tags: zoos, circus, animals, freedom]
1615 words (4.6 pages)