As for the negotiating a sale the seller needs to receive all updates via the agent on concerns over the development of the selling of the said property. One thing that might be involved during the updating could be all offers that have been given in writing by the potential buyer. Normally the seller is inspired to use the expertise and counseling of the agent for the negotiations procedure however, the final say or conclusion is the seller’s choice and rights. In today’s economy it is not as likely to receive several offers and possible counter offers but if you do then you can be assure that the potential buyers or bidders are seeking to gain the best desired conclusion they can get.
The next item would be signing a contract. The buyer is obligate to sign the legal paperwork at the time they make an offer on the said property. This stops others from making an offer until the potential buyer and seller either come to terms on the deal or reject all offers from both sides. The buyer will be required to place a sum of cash down on the said property for holding. The interchanging of the legal paperwo...
... middle of paper ...
... I believe this is because not only does it look good to the customers it allows them to know that at the end of the deal they done everything humanly possible to get as close to what both side needed without jeopardizing their integrity. This form of method included the owners being involved in every level of the deal and the buyer as well. Many situations could happen during each level of process; so it is wise to be prepared for whatever might come about. Making a pros and cons list will aid in this situation. Hiring an exceptional agent will also aid in this by evading most of the problems before they can happen or at least minimizing them if and when they did happen. Overall, I feel the better you are skilled and well-rounded with talent, and knowledgeable, the better you will be to your business success and the client’s success in purchasing a new home.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Analyzing Marketing Strategies for Walmart Introduction Walmart’s’ vision statement is “Save Money Live better”. They make it work by using their marketing strategy knowing everyone is always looking for the lowest price and it can usually be found at Walmart. Once someone sees an advertisement about the low prices either being in the store itself or on their website they eventually end up becoming a regular customer. Seeing as they can get daily deals all day long.... [tags: Wal-Mart, Discount store, Sam's Club, Hypermarket]
1286 words (3.7 pages)
- According to Mary Hanson (1998) no agreements are required to form a partnership, but if preferred you may write an agreement up. The most convincing idea of a partnership is the ease that a partnership may be created and handled. Within a partnership registration with the state and fees are not needed, as they would be within an established business or a limited liability company (LLC). Within a partnership taxes are done easier as there are no taxes on the “partnership” rather only the partners, so there is no reason to file separate tax returns for the business and the owners (All Business, 2012).... [tags: Marketing ]
1711 words (4.9 pages)
- Controlyours: Marketing Plan By Yeswanth Nadella & Sara Smith Introduction Controlyours is a website development company located in Kearney, Nebraska. Controlyours is a service based company and its services are offered to clients located worldwide. Controlyours filters down its services based on two main categories: membership based and project based service. In the membership program, client can choose from basic membership and also add on customized features. The basic membership program includes providing website hosting, domain registration and maintenance, email accounts, website maintenance, and creative recommendations.... [tags: Marketing, Website, Advertising]
1658 words (4.7 pages)
- Product and competitive environment McDonald’s Corporation (MDC) known for its famous golden arches is the number one largest chain of fast food restaurant in the world. With headquarters in the United States and restaurants in 120 countries serving around 86 million customers a day. About 80% of the restaurants are operated by a franchisees or affiliates. McDonald's revenues come from the expenses paid by the franchisees such as fees, royalties, rent, as well as sales in company-operated restaurants.... [tags: McDonald's Hispanic Marketing]
3322 words (9.5 pages)
- Performance Apple launched the Watch in Los Angeles, London, Tokyo, Milan, and Berlin, with pre-orders reaching 7 million before the launch date (Harding, 2015). Since Apple designed the Watch to reach multiple market segments, the market reach as seen in the pre-order numbers before the product launch is extensive. The introduction of the EDITION model has allowed Apple to extend into the luxury watch market, likely increasing its performance and widening the gap between itself and other companies in the smart watch market.... [tags: Marketing, Apple Inc., Psychographic]
1531 words (4.4 pages)
- To Stacy, From Stacy Marketing and Stacy's Pita Chip Company Marketing is not just about selling and advertising products and services. In general, marketing is associated with identifying the particular wants and needs of a target market of customers, and then working to satisfy those customers better than the competition. This involves doing market research on customers, analyzing their needs, and then making strategic decisions about product design, pricing, promotion and distribution or place (Bethel, 2007).... [tags: Business Marketing]
1709 words (4.9 pages)
- Marketing of Kudler Fine Foods Introduction Kudler Fine Foods has experienced a significant growth and is now focused on expanding the services, improving the efficiency of its operations and increasing the consumer purchase cycle as a means to increasing the loyalty and profitability of its consumers. The American Marketing association states that "marketing is an organizational function and a set of processes for creating, communicating, and delivering value to customers and collecting for managing customer relationships in ways that benefit the organization and it... [tags: Business Marketing Analysis]
1695 words (4.8 pages)
- Table of Contents i. Introduction to Marketing ii. Relative values of market value iii. Market mix in Kudler's catering service iv. Determining product and price in relation to other catering services v. Place and Promotion in relation to catering vi. Using technology in targeting customers vii. Decision to create a catering service in relation to local organic growers. viii. Conclusion ix. References. Introduction to Marketing "Marketing as the name implies is an organizational function and a set of processes for creating, communicating, and delivering value to customers and for managing customer relationships in a way that benefit the organization and its stakeholders", according to Kerin... [tags: Business Analysis Marketing ]
1609 words (4.6 pages)
- This assignment is about marketing, where I will produce a marketing strategy for a new or existing product. This unit introduces the major principle and functions of marketing; I will look on customer needs, and creating a suitable strategy or marketing mix, which will satisfy customer needs. In this unit I will experience the marketing process from carrying out initial research about a market, investigating the principles of functions of marketing and the way in which it contributes generating income/profit in a business.... [tags: AVCE Business Studies Marketing]
13772 words (39.3 pages)
- Marketing Plan Executive Summary This paper aims to summarize the plans and strategies that will increase the sales/ rentals of the Unidiz Suites. The Unidiz Suites, unlike any other dormitories/ apartments offers male/female room for rent and accepts male/female bed spacers. Dorm rooms can be double or quadruple-occupancy occupancy in size. In some cases, three people can live in a quadruple occupancy or one person in a double occupancy room. It has one public comfort room on the first floor and provides private toilet and bathroom in each room.... [tags: Business Marketing Strategy]
1917 words (5.5 pages)